SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of Gossip Village Radio, Yara Kaleemah and Crystal Alexis will be discussing how social media plays a role in the idealogy of today's youth. Nowadays, people are consumed in the latest technology and it has become a necessity. Can we predict what the future might hold for our youth?
On this episode of Gossip Village we will be talking about how finances affect a relationship. Do people really feel that they can love someone for Richer or Poorer? How do men react when they find out that their girlfriends make more money than them? Does the relationship change when the funds disappear? Tonight we will be talking about Money Matters.
Um... This is a question we have all pondered, does having sex on the first date make you promiscious? Tonight we will be dishing what we thing right here on Gossip Village.
On tonight's episode of Gossip Village Radio we are talking about relationship matters. It is important that each party be clear on what's to be expected. The truth of the matter is the wires will always be crossed if the communication lines are closed. So when it's all said and done, is it okay to date while separated? Yara Kaleemah and Crystal Alexis is digging into this topic tonight!
See what had happened was, she trip and fell on the wrong now she has to act a fool to get money from child support!!! Smh. Join Yara Kaleemah and Authoress IamCrystal Alexis as we discuss the dynamics of being a Baby Momma on our very first episode of Gossip Village Radio!
On this episode of Gossip Village we will be discussing a heavy topic; Domestic Violence.
"Around the world, at least one in every three women has been beaten, coerced into sex or otherwise abused during her lifetime. Most often, the abuser is a member of her own family."
Crystal Alexis and Yara Kaleemah will divugle in a serious discussion with Author Cachet Jonhson. Most victims of Domestic Violence, fail to report it out of fear. As advocates against Domestic Violence, we say the time to speak up is NOW.
On this evenings episode of Gossip Village, Crystal Alexis and yara Kaleemah will attempt to explore the difference between friends and foes. Most of the time it's hard to tell the two of them apart until faced with adversity. How should we categorize our "friends"?
Perhaps this will be our juiciest topic yet.. Yara Kaleemah and Crystal Alexis will be calling on all of the freak-a-leaks out there. Would you have a threesome? Would you have to know the parties? Hmm, this is the ultimate question... We are waiting on the answer.
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (18 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (17 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (12 chatters)
- Perry Steele (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Universal Radio (7 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Blue Waters Twin Sister (4 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (4 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (4 chatters)
- Sultry Sammi Craig (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Progress in the World (3 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Transition Radio (2 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- I Love Politics (1 chatters)
- GreenStar Radio (0 chatters)