SORT BY Relevancy
You won't believe what Dinesh D'Souza had to say to Brooklyn GOP Radio in an EXCLUSIVE interview that we'll air Wednesday at 9PM!
Dinesh D’Souza has had a 25-year career as a writer, scholar, and public intellectual. A former policy analyst in the Reagan White House, D’Souza also served as John M. Olin Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, and the Robert and Karen Rishwain Fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University. He served as the president of The King’s College in New York City from 2010 to 2012.
Called one of the “top young public-policy makers in the country” by Investor’s Business Daily, D’Souza quickly became known as a major influencer on public policy through his writings.
Most recently, D'Souza, the creator of 2016: Obama's America, has taken us on a journey of discovery that bringsyou face-to-face with the heroes who built America, in the times in which they lived, bled, and sacrificed in order to build a great nation: Christopher Columbus, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Frederick Douglass, and others. You'll be there as Columbus sets foot on American soil, as bullets whiz by in the acclaimed book-turned-film, America.
What he told us about his thoughts of Republican politics today will definitely get your attention! Tune in!
Jump "In the Pickle Barrel" at 8AM-10AM EST to join the discussions concerning the letter signed by 47 GOP Senators to the Iranian government.
Things to ponder: Was the letter legal? Was sending the letter a warning to Iran or Obama? Did the letter do more harm than good to the GOP agenda? How does all of this look to our allies? How does all of this turmoil help in the negotiations? What do the players in this "King of the Hill" battle think about the letter?
Since the day he took office, President Obama has endured unprecedented disrespect from the right wing Republican party, which can no longer be characterized as "the loyal opposition" - they crossed that line a long time ago. But until this week, Republican intransigence mainly only affected our country's domestic agenda.
This week, the GOP did something that undermined our nation's status in the world -- and may be considered traitorous behavior.
Am open letter to the leaders of Iran, penned by freshman Senator Tom Cotton (R-AR) and signed by 47 Republican Senators, threatens to undermine very delicate nuclear peace treaty the Administration is trying to negotiate. As longtime international affairs reporter Leslie Gelb wrote in the Daily Beast, this letter demonstrates that the GOP Hates Obama More Than a Nuclear Iran.
MOMocrats Karoli and Donna Schwartz Mills talk about this and the rest of the day's political news from the progressive point of view. And Engender Media Group production.
Romney, Bush, Christie. We ran moderate Republicans in 2008 and 2012. These defeats continued the losing streak for the moderate, establishment, wing of the Republican Party. History shows that the moderate GOP presidential nominees lose in the general election to the Democrats as it occurred in the presidential races of 1976, 1992, 1996, 2008 and 2012.
Jeff Crouere (Crew-air) is the host and publisher of Ringside Politics, live from The Big Easy on WGSO 990 in New Orleans LA. Crouere is also host of Ringside, a television version of the radio program, which airs on WLAE-TV, a PBS affiliate in New Orleans.
Tags: Republican, GOP, Obama, Bush, Romney, Christie, election, conservative, liberal, Jeff Crouere, Big Easy, WGSO 990, WLAE-TV
Wake-Up Conservatives! Wake-up Constitutionalists!
Face the truth....The GOP has been taken over by the Progressive Democrats!
GOP Establishment Passed Illegal and Unconstitutional Amnesty
GOP Establishment Supports Common Core - AKA Communist Core
GOP Establishment Controls the POTUS Nominee - Not the GOP Voters
GOP Establishment Refuses to Defund ObamaCare
GOP Establishment is just an Extension of the Progressive Democrat Party
The GOP Establishment is corrupt beyond salvation.
The GOP CANNOT BE SAVED! The GOP will NEVER EVER SAVE THE U.S.A.
So some crazies in the GOP now want to oust John Boehner as Speaker. Why not just 50 more votes to repeal Obamacare?? Wow the GOP is WORTHLESS!!
And my thoughts from the annual hatefest known as CPAC.
What a week for the racist GOP. A Miss. Rep. says blacks are on welfare and don't deserve education. Rudy Guliani says President Obama doesn't care about America, Conservative hero Dinesh D'Souza tweeted a horribly racist message about Pres. Obama, calling him "boy" and from the "ghetto."
Wow, can you assholes be anymore racist???
And three wonderful victories for the NRA: toddler shoots self to death in La., Mom killed after getting son with gun to chase "bad driver," and story revealed: Michigan GOPer shoots self when adjusting her bra holster.
And...what will be the real fallout fron the GOP's crazy "shutdown DHS" movement?
I agree with Sara Palin that the GOP should be thanking the Democrats for their backward ass policies not the GOP for any great ideas. The GOP really didn't win but the Democrats lost. There is an important lesson for them to learn. Let's stay to topics that really matter...the economy, taxes, immigration reform, Obamacare repeal; not gay marriage, abortion, or anything of the other social issues that keeps us on the losing side. For a party that wants limited government, we sure want the government in peoples bedrooms. We will have Joe and Randy at the 3 o'clock hour battling it out over whooping bad kids and I will be finishing up the mimimum wage argument from the previous show that we ended up cutting short due to technical issues
Nobel Prize winning economist Paul Krugman came out swinging against the two Republican budgets this week. He enumerated many of the items that made the budget nothing but fraudulent deceptive documents. He urged Americans to be angry and do something about it. He said,
Look, I know that it’s hard to keep up the outrage after so many years of fiscal fraudulence. But please try. We’re looking at an enormous, destructive con job, and you should be very, very angry.
What do you think. Let's talk about it.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Blog of the week
Please help us build our new Politics Done Right page by LIKEing it now
No conservative can talk honestly about Obamacare, they resort to half-truths and outright lies to try and discredit a program that is WORKING !!!
And why the new GOP Congress will a laughing stock and get nothing done.
GUEST: Richard Baehr of The American Thinker.....we will discuss the entrance of Senator Cruz into the 2016 GOP sweepstakes.....will it be followed by others like Senator Paul? What impact will it have on Iowa? South Carolina? There is also a big time Texas primary in March 2016 but there is a good chance that Senator Cruz will have to compete with Governor Perry, also a likely candidate.
CLICK AUDIBLE.COM, YOUR SOURCE FOR AUDIO BOOKS!
CHECK OUT MY BOOK: CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN.....
LISTEN TO THE MUSIC OF CARLOS GUEDES......
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER......
GET MY POSTS BY E-MAIL HERE.......
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (63 chatters)
- The Portal (26 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (10 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (9 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (3 chatters)
- PRN Positive Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (3 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (2 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RoxieZw (2 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Death of Diets (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Progress in the World (1 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (1 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (0 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (0 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (0 chatters)