SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to the Home Business Leaders and Legends Show!
In this broadcast we answer the question, why does this show exist?
We want to showcase the up and coming leaders and legends in our industry. Every episode will showcase 1 business owner and their company.
We'll discuss not just the company, but the story of each leader and then in every episode we will invite you as the listener to join the business leader by working personally with them in their company!
Stay tuned for some incredible episodes!
Jack Killion Serial entrepreneur talks about the key attributes of running a successful business. Topics to be discussed are Leadership skills, growing a profitable business
Eric Mautner President of Need It Now & The SDS Family of Global Logistics will be discussing the trends in his industry and how his business is positioned to address those trends
Tony Racioppo former ceo of SDS Global Logistics will be discussing he experience and success as a business owner as well as lessons he has learned post sale of his business.
Join Louis as he interviews thought leaders.
Gail B. Goodman - The Phone Teacher Phone Skills Still Matter
Gail will discuss why phone skills are still important in todays tecnology age.
Robert A. Berstein Esq - Protecting your assets as you retire
Robert will be discuss the importance of protecting assets iin retirement and provide some strategies.
Alec Borestein Esq. - Why you should update your estate plan now
Alec will be discussing Estate Planning and why now is the best time to update your plan
Where are the leaders of today? Can you name one since Rev. Martin Luther king Jr?
1. A good leader has an exemplary character. It is of utmost importance that a leader is trustworthy to lead others. A leader needs to be trusted and be known to live their life with honestly and integrity. A good leader “walks the talk” and in doing so earns the right to have responsibility for others. True authority is born from respect for the good character and trustworthiness of the person who leads.
2. A good leader is enthusiastic about their work or cause and also about their role as leader. People will respond more openly to a person of passion and dedication. Leaders need to be able to be a source of inspiration, and be a motivator towards the required action or cause. Although the responsibilities and roles of a leader may be different, the leader needs to be seen to be part of the team working towards the goal. This kind of leader will not be afraid to roll up their sleeves and get dirty.
3. A good leader is confident. In order to lead and set direction a leader needs to appear confident as a person and in the leadership role. Such a person inspires confidence in others and draws out the trust and best efforts of the team to complete the task well. A leader who conveys confidence towards the proposed objective inspires the best effort from team members.
4. A leader also needs to function in an orderly and purposeful manner in situations of uncertainty. People look to the leader during times of uncertainty and unfamiliarity and find reassurance and security when the leader portrays confidence and a positive demeanor.
SHOW SITE: http://www.courtneyanderson.com/swca-episode-231-management-magicians-series-leaders-are-not-liked-they-are-respected.html
SHOW NOTES: In this show we discuss A Stone* of Solutions™ including:
1. If you feel that you must be liked by others, do not accept a leadership position.2. Definition of
WE WILL DISCUSS THE BLACK LEADERS AND THE GOOD OR BAD ABOUT THEM...... AND WHAT ISSUES ARE HAPPENING WITH POLICE .... NOW HAPPENING NYPD OFFICERS KILLED
Join Expert Business Coach, Shawn Bearman, as she interviews Masters in the area of Business, Development, Leadership, Social Media and other impactful topics for entrepreneurs.
Tonight's guest Damian Reid of Amorvita. www.amorvita.ca
Join us as we talk about "How to End the Year with a BANG!"
It's clergy appreciation month.....Who's been praying for their Leaders? We are! Join me in a moment of prayer ad encouragement for the leaders of God's house. Let him that is taught the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things - Galatiana 6:6
In America there is supposedly a separation of church and state. But recent elections have been heavily influenced by religious leaders. Many issues struck a nerve with the religious community such as "same sex marriage" and "abortion rights." Name calling and insults of all kind follow such controversies, with each side accusing the other of being "ungodly." For some religious followers, an endorsement of a candidate is enough of a stamp of approval to get the votes from an entire congregation. And yet, there are no clear cut "good people" or "bad people" in politics, there are only different strategies for handling the needs of the people - housing, healthcare, food, education, etc. Religion tends to cloud the issues. Talk show hosts Cherie Montgomery of Groovy People and Prophetess Darlene Perkins of Route 66 will discuss the question "Should Religious Leaders Stay Out of Politics?
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (33 chatters)
- Straitway (27 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (18 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (14 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (10 chatters)
- Dino Dean (10 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (8 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (8 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (7 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (6 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (4 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Four Elements United (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (3 chatters)
- thevioletsanctuaryspa (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (3 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Mr White (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)