SORT BY Relevancy
KaliSara and RevKess have had this topic a time or three in the past, but they felt it might be enlightening to talk about some of the lesser known Gods and Goddesses honored in the modern (and not so modern) Pagan world. They might start with deities from Africa or Asia, maybe the Middle East. They might jump around the globe and talk about deities that represent certain aspects of every day life. Where they go is anyone's guess, as usually happens with their ramblings..er..musings. You'll just have to tune in to find out for yourself!
UPDATE: KaliSara indicated on our show from 10 August that we would be exploring the Gods and Goddesses of South America.
Because civilization began in Mesopotaima, with goddesses and gods, pagan/polytheistic religion, how did Christianity, Muslims and Judaism came about?
Welcome to Walking in Energy's 100th Episode we have a special show lined up for you today.
Trent James will be interviewing Krishna Kumar were we will give you an introduction to the Valley of the Gods.
It is one of the most magical and spiritual places on earth located high up in the himalayan mountains in India.
We will be talking about ascended guides and reconnecting back to source.
Please join us and listen in to what will be a show you don't want to miss.
Throughout the thousands of BCE years, it was normative for homo sapiens sapiens people, to tell their childgen stories about the Gods and Goddesses. Because they were the hybrid products of the superior Gods.
WHAT IS THE NEW BIRTH OF THE MIND GODS & GODDESSES ON EARTH? IS THIS THE MIND EVOLUTION? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO A CHOSEN FEW OF THE ELECT? IS THIS THE RAISING OF EXTENDED BRAIN POWER? IS THIS THE PRESENCE OF EXTENDED MENTAL CAPABILITIRES? FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS TONIGHT AT 9:30PM ON FUTURE OF MENTELLECT/RGG RADIO (BLOGTALK) FEAT THE INTEL.NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
Under the Goddesses and Gods; the Mesopotamian's passion for law and justice, however, did not have its,origins solely in loftly ideals. It stemmed also from a competitive and individualistic temperament, and a high regard forprivate property. As early as 2500B.C., soon after writing had been invented, some Mesopotamians had began to inscribe their transactions--actual contracts and deeds of sale for hoses, fields and even slaves--on tables of clay. These documents spelled out, in permanent form that could easily be referred to at any time, agreements for dealings between oeople. Since they established precedents for future actions, they led inevitab to one of the Mesopotamians' greatest contributions to civilization, a logical system of written law.
When the A.D. anno domini hijack the ancient African indigenous civility with monotheistic [he and him-God it created an aberrational shift in perception and behavior of people--and down goes the way of man, ebbing into psychological ignorance.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (123 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- The Spirit Science Network (8 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (8 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (7 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (6 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (6 chatters)
- The Sinners Ball (5 chatters)
- SHILOAH (5 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (3 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (2 chatters)
- Champion Talk (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (0 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (0 chatters)