SORT BY Relevancy
Please join me Tues. Nov 19th. As we talk about the rivers of God.
They drink their fill of the abundance of Your house; And You give them to drink of the river of Your delights. (Psalm 36:8)
He invites you to be intoxicated (yes ! Strongs Concordance 07301)to be satiated or saturated, have or drink one's fill
(Qal) to take one's fill
to be drunk, be intoxicated
to drench, water abundantly, saturate
(Hiphil) to saturate, water, cause to drink . That word intoxication of course is not talking about alchohol. But the presence of God is intoxicating. You won't need to drink alchohol , or do drugs, when you experience His presence.
His delights- yes His pleasure.( Strongs 05730)
For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light. (Psalm 36:9) This fountain is the source of life and joy. His light is life, prosperity and instruction.
One of the definitions of intoxication is this-to stimulate, excite, or elate so as to overwhelm . I have been overwhelmed and intoxicated in Gods presence. Its okay to encounter God and be overwhelmed by Him. This is our discussion. Being saturated , soaked, and intoxicated in the rivers of God.
KaliSara and RevKess have had this topic a time or three in the past, but they felt it might be enlightening to talk about some of the lesser known Gods and Goddesses honored in the modern (and not so modern) Pagan world. They might start with deities from Africa or Asia, maybe the Middle East. They might jump around the globe and talk about deities that represent certain aspects of every day life. Where they go is anyone's guess, as usually happens with their ramblings..er..musings. You'll just have to tune in to find out for yourself!
UPDATE: KaliSara indicated on our show from 10 August that we would be exploring the Gods and Goddesses of South America.
I find it interesting to see how we, a creature of the Gods, have abandoned them. Why? Are we any better off without them? Perhaps we have out grown them. The Gods are a part of us and we of them. Join in as we take a closer look at the world without the Gods.
My Father's Love and Light among you!
in The Bible
so many people have ignored what GOD has planned for us.we have all chosen our own paths,but GOD has continued to give us all a chance to get back on track and become the children he wants us to become,GOD has a plan for each and everyone of us we just need to get back in line with his word,and believe that he is GOD ALMIGHTY and that he will stick with us thru thick and thin.may GOD BLESS US ALL NOW AND FOREVER. GOD BLESS & AMEN.
In this re-airing, blogger Sacerdotus responds to the fallacious argument of 3000 gods that atheists often use. They claim that since mankind has a variety of "gods," that theists are atheist to the rest of these gods that they do not believe in or worship. Sacerdotus explains this argument and shows using history, anthropology, philosophy, psychology and logic to show that this argument is bunk and shows the ignorance atheists have regarding what "God" really is. He explains why there are so "many gods" in human cultures throughout the world and how this does not contradict monotheism in the sense atheists believe it does.
Join us as we continue discussions about the deities.....We will also be discussing the supermoon......
Pt2 Nation of Gods and Earths AKA Five Percent Nation
For more information click on our live binders link
The Nation of Gods and Earths, sometimes referred to as NGE or NOGE, the Five-Percent Nation, or the Five Percenters is an American organization founded in 1964 in the Harlem section of the borough of Manhattan New York City. Members of the organization call themselves Five Percenters, which reflects their belief that ten percent of the people of the world know the truth of existence, and those elites opt to keep 85 percent of the world in ignorance and under their controlling thumb. The remaining percentage are those who know the truth and are determined to enlighten the rest. They are the Five Percent Nation. Join the Body of Christ Church as we discuss this organization.
This is a sermon about how we innocently have served other gods. All of us during this day and age have done this even though we all think that we have always serve the One and Only God. This sermon may open you to a stronger life with God from doing an inner assessment of your walk with Christ.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (116 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (70 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (31 chatters)
- reactionariez (28 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (24 chatters)
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- GCOM ParaRadio0 (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Doctrine of Truth (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)