SORT BY Relevancy
Cults are making major news headlines. Some accused of cult-status are truly cultish and others are not. But the flood of cult activity should urge you to sharpen your cult identifications skills. Most Christian cult followers had no idea what they were getting into until they were already brainwashed adherents to the warped religions. Would you recognize a Christian cult if you were in its midst? Would you know you’d entered into a cult before you were effectively brainwashed? How can you discern a Christian cult?
A cult as, “a group that deviates from the doctrines and practices of historic Christianity and has an inordinate loyalty to one leader, whose beliefs are not found in Scripture (as affirmed by historic Christianity). Cult leaders, or false teachers, often believe that they alone possess the truth. If a group displays even one of these seven characteristics, they are a cult or have cultish tendencies.”
What are the characteristics of real heroes?
Real heroes are models in every area of life. It is the ultimate heroic act to submit all our plans, desires, and motives to God. Men like Gideon, Jephthah, and Samson are known for their heroism in battle. But their personal lives were far from heroic.
Real heroes maintain consistency throughout life. To be truly heroic, we must go into battle each day in our home, job, church, and society to make God’s kingdom a reality. Our weapons are the standards, morals, truths, and convictions we receive from God’s Word. We will lose the battle if we gather the spoils of earthly treasures rather than seeking the treasures of heaven.
Pastor Shelia Louis of Tabernacle of David International Worship Center teaches on:
"Seven Characteristics of a Godly Musician"
This show is designed to encourage , uplift and inspire with word of wisdom and inspiration . We will also share many enlighting topics on relationships, parenting, current events and growing in Christ.
We are talking about Godly mother, And their Influence on their Children We read in the law of Proverb's 31;28 reads Like this Her Children rise up and call her blessed; her Husband also, and he praises her. She is Honored by the lifestyle He had led before her Children' as well as her Children's children
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- ApostasyWatch Radio (27 chatters)
- IWS Radio (14 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (8 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (7 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (6 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (3 chatters)
- Yardie Skeptics (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- Fresh Word Broadcast (2 chatters)
- Marada Radio (2 chatters)
- Marcinho Savant (2 chatters)
- Showtime and Shizz (2 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- RU Instant Reaction Review (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- I Love Politics (0 chatters)