SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
You probably aren't even aware of how easy it will be to achieve your goals. When you use the information that our host, Judi Moreo, will share with you today you will start to believe you can make things happen in your life and then the steps to take in the direction of your goals will be come clear. You will learn how to set sub-goals to use as checkpoints along your path so you will know whether or not you are making progress. You will learn which questions to ask to define the direction and the purpose of your goals. And you will be amazed at how quickly things start to happen for you.
You will also learn how to write out your goals, using the SMART method which makes it easy to stay on track and resist temptations that may attempt to sidetrack you in directions you don't want to go. You will realize that when you align your goals with your purpose, pursue your vision with passion, you will have unlimited possibilities and the power to choose your future.
in Self Help
Studies show that 90% of those who make New Year's Resolutions fizzle out before the 15th day of the year. If you, already find yourself struggling to achieve your goals this year or if you have gotten off track, in this episode, learn how to get back on track throughout the entire year. Pat Council will share 7 tips that will get you back on track with excitement and focused.
THE NATIONAL URBAN ALLIANCE FOR EFFECTIVE EDUCATION
Eliminating the Gap between Potential and Achievement
Alliance President Eric Cooper is our guest
Presented by MIND RESEARCH INSTITUTE www.mindresearch.net @mind_research
How many of us learned in school or at home how to make our dream or goals come true? Is pursuing your dream creating frustration and does achieving it seem long and arduous? The truth is it is not your fault. Once you know the secret sauce of how to make your dreams a reality, you will be equipped throughout your life to attain any goal and desire. In this interview with Goal Achievement Expert, Debbi Dachinger, you’ll discover how to work through what's stopping you so you move ahead with grace and ease.
Today on reflections we will be talking about the goal setting process. A goal without direction is nothing more the wishful thinking. Goals nailed to the wall are rarely met. This episode takes you through the entire goal sitting, planning and execution process to help one meet their full potential. It does not matter if your goal is to be a Jedi knight, earn a black belt in a chosen martial art style, a better job or being a better parent the process is the same for us all.
Love and Light
Personal achievement as well as health can reasonably be expected greatly enhanced personal levels of achievement in anything, if we first visualize it already happening. These words are not only ours, but they are also the words of one of the most respected Research Neuroscientists in the world, Dr. Richard Restak, in his book "The New Brain."
What he means is, If you imagine a picture of something you will automatically think of all the nuances that are connected to that picture. For instance, picture a barbeque you attended. You might begin to imagine all the guests that were there; then you might remember a conversation you had with one or more of them. You might even remember the cars each drove to the barbeque. You would remember the happy thoughts and the un-happy thoughts just the same. The point being, you speak to yourself in pictures.
Are you guilty of having too many goals and not achieving any of those?
You don’t need to suffer the consequences of having too many goals and not knowing which one to prioritise. In this episode, Christina enumerates the top 4 goal setting mistakes: Too many goals, no review process, no goal analysis, and lack of awareness when to modify them. Christina will also share how you can avoid the goal setting mistakes she has made in the past—something everyone can learn from!
oh the thirst is draining me but it keeps getting stronger and stronger next thing you know theyll be nothing but the thirst left but were not gonna give up no thirst turns into more thirst so when it finally manifests soon it will be my greatest achievement and itl last longer too yamsayin yeah yeah yeah this is the blueprint to my next significant other...
We will discuss goals and the breakdown of them, as well as the importance of each type of goal.
It is important to consistently have goals in ALL categories...to keep you ALIVE and THRIVING!
But it's also important to determine which hold the most importance, at each time, in your life..based on your situations and circumstances.
LOOK FORWARD TO IT!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (144 chatters)
- Yada (23 chatters)
- John Baptist (22 chatters)
- JASmius (19 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (14 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (13 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (9 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (4 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (3 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (3 chatters)
- reactionariez (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- DHead Radio (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (2 chatters)
- TRU AMIN RAHEL (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)