SORT BY Relevancy
How does one become a missionary with Go To Nations? Listen and find out! Today we learn about the GTN Missionary Equipping Track!
In sales, we are conditioned to avoid the word "no." But here on CONNECT! Online Radio for Selling Professonals, you can cut out continuances, put an ending to pending and stop stalling out! Show host and on-air sales coach Deb Calvert espouses "effort equals opportunty" and the value of managing your time by getting firm resolution instead of ongoing continuaces.
In this broadcast, Calvert will interview Andrea Waltz, co-author of the best-sellng book "Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There." Waltz is a professional speaker who says "There's one major roadblock standing between most people and sales success... we're about to remove it forever!" That roadblock is the word "no."
Tune in to find out how to turn thenegative effects of failure and rejection into a powerful positive. Learn how to handle the word "no" and make it work FOR you, not against you, in selling.
Listeners are invited to call in to this live broadcast or to submit their questions in advance via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (5 chatters)
- SeaStars (3 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (3 chatters)
- Writestream (2 chatters)
- Will Rogers PhD TheocentricBiz (2 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (2 chatters)
- Black Swan Radio (1 chatters)
- ChrisStevensOnAir (1 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- Jeff Hodges Media (1 chatters)
- Kate Price (1 chatters)
- Word of Mom Radio (1 chatters)