SORT BY Relevancy
On the Wednesday October 30th 2013 broadcast at 2PM Pacific/5PM Eastern our special guest is Glenn Sabin.
According to his bio Glenn is a:
'Media and marketing veteran, a 22-year cancer “thriver” who created a comprehensive, integrative oncology approach to achieve a complete pathological remission of his CLL (chronic lymphocytic leukemia)—considered an “incurable” disease—without conventional intervention. Glenn’s case has been chronicled through Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and his personal oncologist, Lee M. Nadler, MD, Dean of Clinical and Translational Medicine at Harvard Medical School.
For his entire bio click here.
Glenn is a staunch proponent of evidence-based integrative medicine and has a special interest in evidence-based integrative cancer care and the scientific exploration of whole systems protocols through well-designed clinical studies implemented in academic settings.
Born out of his personal journey with cancer, Glenn also launched FON Therapeutics. He devotes energy to advancing medical research models, helping integrative health enterprises and providers grow their companies and practices, and to patient coaching.
Today we discuss his journey into recovery and the single minded determination to leverage every tool possible including both traditional western medicine but also a growing portfolio of wholistic or integrative medicine practices.
Join us for a deep dive into this determined and amazing man.
For a range of resources including access to a soon to be released book 'N of 1' see his website here.
Clarke Glenn is an actor, singer and a global interenet entrepreneur. He joins me on the show and delivers his message of developing a better quality of life both physically and financially. Clarke has been able to change lives by introducing people to an amazing product. Tune in at 1pm eastern to find out more.
Clarke can be reached by email at Chipsterhealth@gmail.com, or you can go directly to his website at chipmeglennc.cieaura.com
Join us this week as we welcome country music singer songwriter Joey Glenn. Hailing from Leavenworth, KS., Joey is a rising country star already way ahead of the game with what she has accomplished, as a recording artist, a songwriter and a performer. She has been blessed with a powerful and sophisticated singing voice and self-confident stage presence that gives her the opportunity to make a name for herself in some of the hottest country venues. Joey has been privileged enough to have performed ahead of such artists as Montgomery Gentry, Chely Wright, She Daisy, Ty Englund, Asleep at The Wheel and Andy Griggs along with numerous other icons. Joey is currently preparing for a event in Illinois at the Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery on Veterans Day. We will catch up with all that has happened in her career since her previous appearance with us, find out about her upcoming schedule including her Veterans Day event, get a behind the scenes look at her music, feature her latest songs, and ask her to share her message for the troops. Please be sure to visit Joey Glenn at http://www.joeyglenn.com/ and spread the word. Fans are welcome to call in and speak live with with Joey during the show (718) 766-4193 If you would like to participate in the live chat during the show, you must sign up on the show site first and then log in during the show. More great music for a really great cause! And as always we will give shout outs to our deployed military listeners. This is sure to be a terrific show so be sure to join us, Sunday October 20th 2013 at 4:00 PM EDT! Our message to the troops....WE do what we do, because YOU do what you do.
Here's a link http://amzn.to/1d8SCrT to all Glenn's books on Amazon in kindle, Print and Audio book. Glenn Langohr has a purpose: he writes to shine a light inside our prison systems and to help others turn their lives around. Before becoming a best selling author, Glenn Langohr ran away from a broken home and entered the drug war with abandon. Business with the Mexican Mafia and Hell's Angels became a way of life until the Criminal Justice system interrupted him. In prison he was involved in riots and spent years in the hole. From solitary confinement he started writing and hasn't stopped since. Now, he is an usher at his church, speaks as a guest Lecturer at colleges and writes articles for newspapers. "I want to show the world and the students and leaders of tomorrow, that we are only building bigger criminals by locking up low level offenders. In prison, an addiction is bred into an affliction much harder to escape." Help him show the world redemption is possible, buy and share his books.
The author will gift his books FREE from the Kindle store to those who can't afford it. Glenn Langohr email@example.com lockdownpubishing.com
Ask Glenn a question http://www.facebook.com/glennlangohrcalifornia
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- Love Productions (19 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (14 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (12 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (11 chatters)
- Enfinity 1 Wrestling (10 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- WVIPW (6 chatters)
- Patriot Come Lately (5 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (5 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (4 chatters)
- drinkfive Fantasy Football Podcast (4 chatters)
- CeciliaKuellmer (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- 5heZone Radio (3 chatters)
- Angels in the Buff (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The AE System The Ministry of Hair (2 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (2 chatters)
- Real Talk The Movement (2 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (2 chatters)
- Truth Education (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Word of Love and Faith (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (1 chatters)
- Shay and Tyler and Friends (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- TheNancyLockhartShow (1 chatters)
- Perspectives0 (1 chatters)
- Kingdom Suite Radio Broadcast (1 chatters)
- Live with Jonathan Moody (1 chatters)
- Just Me Magazine (1 chatters)
- Kalagenesis (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (1 chatters)
- Firefly Willows LIVE (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Darker Side of Lemons and Life (1 chatters)
- CarltonBurgess (1 chatters)
- churchboi (1 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)