SORT BY Relevancy
On the Wednesday October 30th 2013 broadcast at 2PM Pacific/5PM Eastern our special guest is Glenn Sabin.
According to his bio Glenn is a:
'Media and marketing veteran, a 22-year cancer “thriver” who created a comprehensive, integrative oncology approach to achieve a complete pathological remission of his CLL (chronic lymphocytic leukemia)—considered an “incurable” disease—without conventional intervention. Glenn’s case has been chronicled through Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and his personal oncologist, Lee M. Nadler, MD, Dean of Clinical and Translational Medicine at Harvard Medical School.
For his entire bio click here.
Glenn is a staunch proponent of evidence-based integrative medicine and has a special interest in evidence-based integrative cancer care and the scientific exploration of whole systems protocols through well-designed clinical studies implemented in academic settings.
Born out of his personal journey with cancer, Glenn also launched FON Therapeutics. He devotes energy to advancing medical research models, helping integrative health enterprises and providers grow their companies and practices, and to patient coaching.
Today we discuss his journey into recovery and the single minded determination to leverage every tool possible including both traditional western medicine but also a growing portfolio of wholistic or integrative medicine practices.
Join us for a deep dive into this determined and amazing man.
For a range of resources including access to a soon to be released book 'N of 1' see his website here.
Clarke Glenn is an actor, singer and a global interenet entrepreneur. He joins me on the show and delivers his message of developing a better quality of life both physically and financially. Clarke has been able to change lives by introducing people to an amazing product. Tune in at 1pm eastern to find out more.
Clarke can be reached by email at Chipsterhealth@gmail.com, or you can go directly to his website at chipmeglennc.cieaura.com
Join us this week as we welcome country music singer songwriter Joey Glenn. Hailing from Leavenworth, KS., Joey is a rising country star already way ahead of the game with what she has accomplished, as a recording artist, a songwriter and a performer. She has been blessed with a powerful and sophisticated singing voice and self-confident stage presence that gives her the opportunity to make a name for herself in some of the hottest country venues. Joey has been privileged enough to have performed ahead of such artists as Montgomery Gentry, Chely Wright, She Daisy, Ty Englund, Asleep at The Wheel and Andy Griggs along with numerous other icons. Joey is currently preparing for a event in Illinois at the Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery on Veterans Day. We will catch up with all that has happened in her career since her previous appearance with us, find out about her upcoming schedule including her Veterans Day event, get a behind the scenes look at her music, feature her latest songs, and ask her to share her message for the troops. Please be sure to visit Joey Glenn at http://www.joeyglenn.com/ and spread the word. Fans are welcome to call in and speak live with with Joey during the show (718) 766-4193 If you would like to participate in the live chat during the show, you must sign up on the show site first and then log in during the show. More great music for a really great cause! And as always we will give shout outs to our deployed military listeners. This is sure to be a terrific show so be sure to join us, Sunday October 20th 2013 at 4:00 PM EDT! Our message to the troops....WE do what we do, because YOU do what you do.
Here's a link http://amzn.to/1d8SCrT to all Glenn's books on Amazon in kindle, Print and Audio book. Glenn Langohr has a purpose: he writes to shine a light inside our prison systems and to help others turn their lives around. Before becoming a best selling author, Glenn Langohr ran away from a broken home and entered the drug war with abandon. Business with the Mexican Mafia and Hell's Angels became a way of life until the Criminal Justice system interrupted him. In prison he was involved in riots and spent years in the hole. From solitary confinement he started writing and hasn't stopped since. Now, he is an usher at his church, speaks as a guest Lecturer at colleges and writes articles for newspapers. "I want to show the world and the students and leaders of tomorrow, that we are only building bigger criminals by locking up low level offenders. In prison, an addiction is bred into an affliction much harder to escape." Help him show the world redemption is possible, buy and share his books.
The author will gift his books FREE from the Kindle store to those who can't afford it. Glenn Langohr email@example.com lockdownpubishing.com
Ask Glenn a question http://www.facebook.com/glennlangohrcalifornia
Glenn Robison's Rapidly Rotating Records presents "vintage" music from rapidly rotating 78RPM records of the 1920s and 30s and "music to which you can't NOT tap your toes!" Host Glenn Robison plays roaring twenties hot dance bands, 30s sweet bands, show tunes, novelty tunes, blues, jazz and more on labels from Aeolian to Zonophone! Each show's five segments revolves around a theme such as a composer, songwriter or artist's birthday, a historical event or even a bit of trivia. Glenn also presents discographical information and carefully researched background information about the songs, artists and composers. "RRR" is in its 14th year of production and is proud to extend YesterYear Radio's reach even further back to the 1920s.
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (38 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (29 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (23 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (21 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (19 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (19 chatters)
- Love Productions (19 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (17 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (17 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (16 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (14 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (11 chatters)
- Dave in the City (10 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (6 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (6 chatters)
- We Are Wrestling LIVE Break Down (6 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- Nerdy Black Chicks Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- RHeart (3 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (3 chatters)
- The Unsung Goddess (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (3 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- The Pit Bull Advocate (3 chatters)
- Live with Jonathan Moody (3 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Cosmic Philosopher (2 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- Twisted Universe (2 chatters)
- Thomas Keister (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- Prayer International (2 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (2 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (2 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Tarra Jackson (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Game Exchange (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Heels Skills Thrills (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- AFCWest (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (1 chatters)