SORT BY Relevancy
It is never too early to plan your giving year. We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now we have #GivingTuesday™, the giving season’s opening day. On Tuesday December 3, 2013 charities, families, businesses and individuals are coming together to transform the way people think about, talk about and participate in the giving season. The idea for the campaign sprung from Henry Timms, deputy executive director of the Jewish community center 92nd Street Y, and Kathy Calvin, CEO of the United Nations Foundation. New York’s 92nd Street Y has been the catalyst and incubator for #GivingTuesday, bringing the expertise of 139 years of community-management to the project, and providing #GivingTuesday a home. Henry Timms has also been instrumental in producing the annual Social Good Summit, in partnership with Mashable and the UN Foundation, which has opened up the UN Week conversation to over 120,000 across the world. Earlier in his career, Henry oversaw corporate strategy for Arts & Business, one of HRH The Prince of Wales’ charities, and helped to launch the Prince’s Foundation for Children and the Arts.
#Giving Tuesday's website is http://givingtuesday.org/
92Y's website is www.92y.org/
Tune in to hear Beth Nowak share her story of service!
Giving Families was created to help families SAFELY & EASILY educate children about a variety of causes, engage them in meaningful activities that help others in need & empower them to make the world a better place! Giving Families makes it fun & easy for parents to engage children in meaningful acts of kindness, compassion & generosity! Giving Families makes it fun & easy for parents to engage children in meaningful acts of kindness, compassion & generosity!
Andrea Price is the Founder and Executive Director of The Giving Net. The Giving Net launched in June 2013 and the first radio show aired on June 12, 2013. Andrea shares her story of service and answers questions submitted by The Giving Net's friends and supporters. Tune in to hear her awesome story. For more infomration about The Giving Net visit www.thegivingnet.com.
Black Friday, Cyber Monday. Giving Tuesday. What are you doing this Tuesday? Eileen Heisman, President and CEO of the National Philanthropic trust is a spokesperson for Giving Tuesday. A day, she says, that is set aside to remind us that we are our brothers keeper. After days of consuming food, and then buying stuff, let's pause and think about how we can make the world a better place. Eileen has a few ways to make giving easy...and we can all afford to give in some way. I think, we can't afford not to give. As the Goo Goo Dolls sing, Give a little bit....even if it's just a smile. www.givingtuesday.org
Give $15 to the American Cancer Society and you'll get a gorgeous, glossy calendar of Dogs Who Bark for Life. Bark for Life is an annual day in the park with your pup to raise money to fight cancer. The Dog Who Bark for Life are featured in the calendar and the photography is priceless. And, my pack, Ella, Rosie, Kooer and Chevy, are the models for January. This is the greatest gift for dog lovers!! If you love the holidays and hate cancer, buy this calendar. www.dogswhobarkforlife.com
Imagine having a rash and sending a picture of it to your doctor for a diagnosis. Dr. Michelle Khoury of Crystal Run Health Care says that's where our nation's health care system is heading. And she says, when the wrinkles are ironed out, we will look back at this time of health care reform as revolutionary. Here's to your good health! Thanks for tuning in!
in Pop Culture
Welcome to Takeover Tuesday with Miss Blog God and The Real Jay Green! We're giving you the latest in Entertainment, Music and Sports along with Relationship advice 101!
This week we are talking about the REAL reasons men & women cheat. We will also keep you up to date with the latest in Entertainment News! We're taking over... It's Takeover Tuesday with Miss Blog God and The Real Jay Green!
The Goddess Suite is burning up the airwaves!! Join us tonight @ 11pm sip a cup of conscious tea and get ready for the HOTTEST 30 mins of your life! Tuesday Topics: HolisticGals, Mystic Feather and Sista Love discuss:
Giving up the YONI 90 days or Nah?
Call in to the Goddess Suite 516-453-9075
Have a question? Email us @ GoddessSuite@gmail.com
PRAISE GOD IN THE HIGHEST, SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO BE REMINDED THAT WITH ALL WE DO AND GO THROUGH; GIVE GOD THANKS. WE LIVE IN A TIME WHERE EVERYONE WANTS SOMETHING FROM YOU. YOUR SPOUSES, CHILDREN, AND EVEN YOUR EMPLOYER WANTS SOMETHING FROM YOU. TODAY'S SHOW IS ABOUT GIVING GOD THANKS IN ALL THINGS.
Live, Love, Laugh Presents "Tuesday Talk with Dr. Meredith"
Join Dr. Tosha Meredith on Tuesdays to discuss current topics. Dr. Meredith will periodically have guests on the show.
Dr. Meredith resides and works in Atlanta, GA where she is an active citizen in the Atlanta-Metro community. Check out the Projects page for more info on Dr. Meredith's endeavors. To book Dr. Meredith for a speaking engagement, please send an email to email@example.com or call 678-685-1407.
Dr. Meredith is a sought after Motivational Speaker. She was recently the keynote speaker for Marian University's Martin Luther King Jr. Inner Faith Service in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin. Dr. Meredith has also provided motivational speeches to The Military Order of the World Wars and The City of Atlanta Department of Watershed Management. Dr. Meredith will deliver the keynote address at Marian University's Commencement Ceremony in May 2014. The Live, Love, Laugh! Radio Broadcast is the ultimate platform where Dr. Meredith conducts motivational speaking, as she is the host of the weekly talk shows Live, Love, Laugh and Monday Morning Glory.
Dr. Meredith is the author of the self published book, "Get In The Flow - 7 Principles on Becoming a Wealthy Christian."
Secondhand Stress is contagious! Protect yourself by holding firmly to your Empowerment. Allowing yourself to absorb the stress of others will stip you of the Empowerment you worked so hard to achieve.
How can you recognize Secondhand Stress and what can you do to stop it from affecting your life? Join Teresa Beeman for 30 minutes of discussion on Secondhand Stress - Stop Giving Away Your Empowerment.
This show airs live every Monday and Wednesday at 11:00 am Eastern time and is brought to you by the Center for Empowered Women.com.
Be sure to check out Empowered and Living It: 52 Weeks to a More Empowered Life. The program starts Wednesday, October 1. Make an investment in yourself and enroll today!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (28 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (26 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (11 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (11 chatters)
- reactionariez (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (8 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (4 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (4 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (4 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (4 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (3 chatters)
- The Portal (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Raw Sex (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (0 chatters)
- David Fournier (0 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (0 chatters)