SORT BY Relevancy
Alzheimer's Speaks is here to raise everyones voice when dealing with dementia. Come and join the conversation!
Today, learn how high school student and Girl Scout, Evelyn Jackson, is making a difference in our dementia care culture. She is working on obtaining the Girl Scouts "Gold Award," the highest award in Girl Scouting. Eveyln's project addresses the Alzheimer's community by teaching people the importance and process of making an "Identity Book," which is a simple photo album to be used as a resource throughout all stages of the disease.
Contact Evelyn via her website
For additional information on Dementia and Caregiving check out Alzheimer's Speaks Website for a variety of platforms you can tap into for free.
Join the Bougie Girl as she discusses "Messy Transitions"
Join the Bougie Girl as she discusses creating space for a relationship.
The Boy Scouts’ Motto is Be Prepared! But what could have possibly prepared eleven, twelve and even fifteen year olds for encounters with sexual predators? Especially when the same predators were suppose to teach these children high moral values. There are hundreds of accounts of these sexual molestation cases contained in what is termed the “Perversion Files” or "ineligible volunteer files". According to the Scouts these files were meant to be a “buffer” to prevent the predators from re-entering scouting. Unfortunately there have been numerous failures. After analyzing the files it was determined that in many instances sexual deviants were kicked out of the Scouts only to be allowed back in at a different location and sometimes under a different name. The stories are horrendous! The stories tell in somewhat explicit detail of boys being subjected to nudity, being fondled and raped by their Scout Masters. Keep in mind these are children. Keep in mind the Boy Scouts’ motto, “Be Prepared”. Be prepared for what and by whom?
Certainly, it would have been wonderful if these boys were prepared in some foolproof manner for these encounters with immoral predators. But who would have prepared them? The Boy Scouts? With their history, how likely would that be? And how would they have been prepared? These are just some of the questions we’ll seek to gain answers to through the Holy Scriptures in this program.
We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thu 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
Join the Bougie Girl as she discusses "Transitioning Your Life Whilst On A Budget"
Join the Bougie Girl as she discusses the midst of the journey to transitioning into a new life.
Join the Bougie Girl as she discusses drifting away from toxic life patterns.
The It Girl aka Adria Williams will give you tools to elevate your Facebook page into a Google hangout and gain exposure for your campaigns. The It Girl will walk us through her 3 steps to campaign exposure success. Don't miss your chance to elevate your next campaign or product launch!
Join the Bougie Girl as she discusses rockin' your bad a** beach self this summer.
Join the Bougie Girl as she discusses your new reality during and after a weight loss journey.
On today’s World Footprints radio show we will showcase some remarkable young women who are doing extraordinary things. World Footprints was invited to attend the Girl Up Leadership Summit in Washington, DC. Girl Up is an innovative campaign of the United Nations Foundation that gives American girls the opportunity to become global leaders and channel their energy and compassion to raise awareness and funds for United Nations programs that help some of the world’s hardest-to-reach adolescent girls. We are pleased to share highlights from this first Girl Up Leadership Summit which included remarks from actress Monique Coleman from High School Musical; Sarah Hurwitz, Speechwriter for President Obama; and moments between Girl Up teen advisors and young girls from the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls in South Africa. Also, we are delighted to introduce a dynamic teenager who is making waves on the air with her weekly radio show—Pavlina’s Kids Place. Pavlina Osta shares interviews with celebrities, politicians and newsmakers. In addition to her radio show, Pavlina is an honor-roll student and an accomplished steel drum musician. Truly a wonderful role model.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (374 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (43 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (25 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (21 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (19 chatters)
- BeverlyD (16 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- AACONS (10 chatters)
- Father Teresa (10 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (9 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (8 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (7 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (6 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Reach Out America (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Cubanarama (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)