SORT BY Relevancy
There's nothing quite like hating yourself. When every time you look in the mirror, you hate the face that stares back at you.
Or, what about standing next to the 'pretty' girl with all the looks, glamour, popularity, and everything else that we want while we're in the background of her light?
I've been in this position more than once throughout my childhood. The fat girl next to my skinny friends, the ugly one who has to be funny by poking jokes at myself. I've been there and so have many other women.
It doesn’t help that the media defines beauty a certain way and Photoshop’s the covers of magazine, music videos, and other medium to project an image of perfection no one can attain and yet, we constantly try.
Join me on this episode of Write Stuff as I chat with author Brittany Bates with her devotional Encouragement by B. She leads us through 31 days of healing, encouragement, and restoration and gives us what 'Girl Power' really means.
You can call in at 646-595-2083, press 1. Or, you can download the WLUV radio mobile app today. Tune in!
Join Host Live Chats
- Fancalls (24 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (6 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (6 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Pet Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (2 chatters)
- Scarred Not Scared (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (1 chatters)
- Mentorman (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (1 chatters)
- The J Man (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- WATB Radio *We are the Bride* (1 chatters)
- Will Rogers PhD TheocentricBiz (1 chatters)