SORT BY Relevancy
Don Basham teaches on the "Gifts" of the Holy Spirit focusing on the gift of "Tongues" using a heavenly prayer language. This teaching goes well with last Monday's episode on How to Receive the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. Once one has been baptized in the Holy Spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues, they need to learn the Scriptural balance and application of such a wonderful and powerful gift from God.
"Eyes to See Unseen Enemies," exposes the cultural Christianity of today using Scripture, dreams, and visions for God's people. Fifthookmedia.com
"Demons in My Marriage Bed: a True Story of Spiritual Warfare" by Paul and Linda from FifthookMedia.com. This is a true story of two haunted people who were delivered from witchcraft through the power of God.
"The Wisdom of Death: Six Paths to Understanding Loss and Grief" by Paul from FifthookMedia.com. This book explores the journey into healing from the pain of loss and grief.
"Martial Arts: a Biblical Perspective" by Paul from FifthookMedia.com. This short eBook explores the ancient fighting arts and places a balanced perspective on them using the Word of God.
I have seen that when encouraging people regarding the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, they are under the impression that not everyone will or can speak in tongues. Usually this comes from their having heard a teaching on the "Gift of tongues", and the verse where Paul is saying: "do all speak with tongues". An explanation needs to be given about this making it clear that even though the answer to Paul's question is 'no', this is referring to the Gif
Listen in as Mike Domitrz discusses how imagery and messaging on posters and in p0rn0graphy IMPACT our iives.
Hear a few real examples of how negative and/or potentially dangerous messaging is impacting people of all ages - from youth through to adults.
To watch the special "IMPACT" interivew with Deri Latimer, go to: http://youtu.be/1dD56dZe3YU
Allison Massari (www.AllisonMassari.com) is a survivor, entrepreneur, critically acclaimed artist, author, and life-changing speaker. Allison found peace, purpose, and happiness after overcoming two extraordinary personal tragedies. Allison has always believed in the miraculous. She says, “What is it we all want? It is self-mastery. We want to live with passion, focus and clarity. We want success, genuine well-being… inner peace. We want to be powerful in our lives, equipped with the capacity to handle the unexpected, and with the tools to successfully navigate difficult people and challenging circumstances. But it’s more than that – we want to feel like we’ve come alive, that we’re living our mission, walking in the world, vital… I specialize in helping people transform their personal and professional lives. You will experience profound results – and a lot of heart. I’m all yours.” Meetings & Conventions Magazine voted Allison Massari one of the top 10 best speakers in North America for motivation. Through her unified work as an international keynote speaker, executive coach, and visual artist, she has become a fiery voice for the potent power of compassion, kindness, and indestructible perseverance. Join us LIVE and get a chance to WIN a copy of Allison Massari's audio book "Ignited". You can learn more about "Ignited" at: http://www.allisonmassari.com/audio-book
Today Mike welcomes our very special guest, LeAnn Thieman from http://www.LeAnnThieman.com.
LeAnn Thieman is an author, nurse who was accidentally caught up in Vietnam Orphan Airlift and renowned motivational speaker, sharing life-changing lessons that she learned during her airlift experiences.
After her Operation Babylift story was featured in Chicken Soup For the Mother's Soul, she became one of their most prolific writers. She wrote Chicken Soup For the Nurse's Soul and co-wrote 11 more Chicken Soup books.
LeAnn has been featured in Newsweek Magazine's Voices of the Century, on FOX-TV, BBC, NPR, PBS, It's A Miracle television show and countless other radio and TV programs.
I have been discussing the idea of sovereignty and how to enter into and live in our own personal sovereignty. Tonight I will tell you about how I do it. At 8 years old, I received the awareness of having God within me with the evidence of being able to speak in tongues. And I will tell you how this happened and how the ability to speak in tongues is my validation that the power of God is inside of me. And I will give you the opportunity at the end of the program to have this experience for yourself, so you can KNOW that you are a Son of God, part of the whole soul family here on earth.
What is Speaking in Tongues? Is it a Heavenly language or a Human one? Are there two types of Tongues. Should all Christians seek this gift, and can they all receive it? Join me as I address this subject from the Word of God. I'll also be taking your questions/comments on air at (646)652-2905 or via my chat "parking loy." Questions and/or comments off air should be directed to (614)388-8838 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
in Self Help
Did you know that a giving spirit is a gift in itself?
Please join Vanillasky and Spoken Black as they talk about how to have a giving spirit. This topic is not just for the upcoming holidays, and we are not referring to how many presents you purchase. It is the attitude that you are "giving" off .
Everybody can be great...because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.
Have you ever thought about how valuable the gift of kindness can be if you make a choice to wrap it and give it?
In today's society it is not hard to run into individuals that are not kind, but where are the ones that are offering kindness to those they encounter.
Join Phyllis and her guest Pelinka Gilmore as they talk about the gift of kindness and how it can revolutionize the lives of those we come in contact with on a daily basis.
Tonight at 8:00pm on Healing and Hope for the Heart, right here on Blog Talk Radio.
Afro State of Mind by Lurie Daniel Favors provides a critical analysis of issues and current events impacting the Black community.
This episode speaks to the importance and challenges of raising confident kinky, coily, curly haired Black children. Our guest is Ms. Ama Karikari Yawson who is the author of Sunne's Gift a children's story that empowers Black children to love and value their hair texture and skin.
The reformation wonderfully highlighted the truth of salvation by grace, through faith. We cannot earn reconciliation with God, the debt we owe is unpayable by us.
What sometimes gets missed in the joy of that reality, is the price we have to pay if we want to receive that free gift. To be saved, to apply the gift to ourselves, we must 'Believe on the name of the Lord Jesus' We have to identify with Him, we have to do as he did.
We have to die. We have to die to self, die to this world. And this isn't some metaphor that really means we can carry on living as we used to. The death we die must be as real and decisive as that of jesus on the cross.
Uncomfortable, radical, true. Join us for the debate!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (37 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (34 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (24 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (13 chatters)
- SquatchD Radio (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (9 chatters)
- Sean Croxton (9 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (7 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (6 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Puerto Rico Reptiles Radio (6 chatters)
- allietheissshow (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Domination and Submission (6 chatters)
- FRNARadio (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- House Valerian (5 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (5 chatters)
- WideAwake1 (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- hornet85 (4 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (4 chatters)
- The Creating Calm Network 2 (4 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (4 chatters)
- cynthiafontaine (4 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (4 chatters)
- B Movies Radio (3 chatters)
- Caffeine IV Drip (3 chatters)
- 2 Fat Guys and the Internet (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (3 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- MNA Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- Tribulation News (3 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (3 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (3 chatters)
- THE LGBT HOOD SHOW (3 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (3 chatters)
- The Middle Men (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- un0mic (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (2 chatters)
- MelodyBurns (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Bucky Birt Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Avis Ambassador of Love (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- ATAZP LIVE (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Gracie DeBrock (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- ICERM Radio (1 chatters)
- The Intentional Christian Life (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Crabdribbles Starting 50 (1 chatters)
- Sportsqa (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- minister sophie (1 chatters)
- P O W E R of Oneness (1 chatters)
- The LouddMouth Radio Network (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (0 chatters)