SORT BY Relevancy
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss teaching our youth about gift-giving. What does gift-giving mean, how to best give and receive graciously, and how these discussions can be part of learning a bigger lesson will be part of the very on-topic seasonal conversation.
This is a 3 Part Series
Part I The Art of Asking
Part II The Reality of Receiving
* Part III The Gift of Giving
In order to give, you first have to receive. Usually if you are receiving you have already have asked. Their are many forms of giving and today we will look at 3 ways of giving and how you can find joy in giving.
Giving the Gift of an Attitude of Gratitude – We all search for the PERFECT GIFTS to present to our loved ones every year and yet the perfect gift IS our ATTITUDE of GRATITUDE! Tune in and let’s EXPLORE this as we ENJOY the MUSICAL GIFTS of award-winning artist David Martinka. Find his music at www.redbellymusic.com and www.sunshadows.net where he offers many FREE DOWNLOADS as well as TERRIFIC CDs for PURCHASE. Thank you for FOLLOWING this program www.blogtalkradio.com/perspectivepower and www.facebook.com/perspectivepower My website is www.annetterochelleaben.wordpress.com and of course I am all over the internet on YOU Tube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ so LIKE, FRIEND, FOLLOW me there as well. My BOOKS are available on Amazon, Choose, the 2-step plan, and Perspective; it’s all about replacing one thought with another. These are terrific gifts for the holidays, so visit www.amazon.com/author/annetterochelleaben to ORDER YOURS TODAY!
First and upmost GIVE YOURSELF THE GIFT OF HEALTH!
If you're into gift giving, here are holdiay gifts for $50 or less.
You've got your nearest and dearest covered but finding unique clever gifts for everyone else can be overwhelming.
THE FIRST on my list is A GIFT CARD, can't go wrong with one. How about those cuckoo for cocoa, so many chocolate treats to choose from...bath baubles, ornaments filled with body and hand washes...bubbly champagne with a handwritten note...for music fanatics, memories of rock. Instead of a poinsettia, give a bonsai forest growing kit. A memorable non-fiction book... 'Choices" awe inspiring CHOICES revealed by successful entrepreneurs, introduced by Cathi Watson available at Authorhouse.com and then for fun, an indoor snowball fight sans dirty slush.
Match the gift to the receiver...etc.
Nude attitude, not what you think...etc.
Couture comfort shoes...etc.
Zen with love...etc.
Hey, this is your Host Minister Kim inviting you to tune in every Saturday morning at 9amEST for a “Gleam of Hope” with our incredible guest. This month we celebrate “Women” from all walks of life. Our mission is to inspire you to understand your purpose of being a woman.
Do you believe you hold an importance role? Is there a time in your life that you feel overwhelmed and underappreciated? We would like to hear from you. Email us at Hope@themorningglory.org. You’ll have a chance to be in our 4-day 3-night stay in Westgate Villa Resort in Orlando Fl. next month.
We believe in supporting and encouraging each other to set goals and work until they're accomplished.. Each week while on "AIR" Minister Kim will acknowledge your accomplishment!!!! Next week it can be YOU.. So, please submit your materials to us at Hope@themorningglory.org or inbox Minister Kim.. Thank you
Celebrating a Birthday or Anniversary this month, why not submit it to us? We believe in celebrating with you. Email us at Hope@themorningglory.org
Help me welcome our returning guest/friend Myra Smith-Fyre to the show!!! She is doing amazing things with her 2-handsome sons. See why Myra feels her sons are a "Gift that Keeps on Giving". Do you feel being a mother is a gift? That your children continue to keep a smile on your face and a heart pumping each time you see them?
Welcome to another episode of "I Just Want To Mind My Business" brought to you by A Sista's Circle Empowerment Network, LLC and our sponsors. As we move into the holiday season where most of spend a little bit more than we need to or truly have. This holiday, "Give Yourself the Gift of Powerful Finances. Rayanne Lane is going to share strategies to support you in having powerful finances. Join us for this collaboration.
Do you struggle with what to buy for the people on your gift list? Do you have one person that seems impossible to buy for? Maybe it's because you have a different view of what makes a great gift. In this show we'll explore how to give gifts based on the book The Five Love Languages. Even if you haven't read the book, you can find out how to buy for even the most difficult person on your list. This year, give gifts that people want to get by matching up the gift with their love language and be the hero of the season.
What are non-traditional gifts? Do you ever think that maybe gift giving has gotten way out of hand at Christmas time? Maybe you just don't have the $$$ to purchase gifts for your family and friends? Maybe it is time to try something different?
Or maybe you already do what we will be talking about tonight or maybe you have some other suggestions. Phone us and share. Is it time to really remember the reason for the season?
Brenda, Lydia, Melody and Nina may have a few suggestions on what you could do instead.
www.levitatingmindsets.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Casino City's Aaron Todd, Dan Podheiser and Vin Narayanan discuss holiday gift giving ideas for the gamblers in your life, the new Massachusetts plan that will allow gamblers to set loss limits, and get the latest on the horse racing industry from the Global Symposium on Racing and Gaming. They also lick their wounds from a rough performance in Week 14 of their NFL picks, and hope to turn things around with their Week 15 predictions.
in Self Help
Did you know that a giving spirit is a gift in itself?
Please join Vanillasky and Spoken Black as they talk about how to have a giving spirit. This topic is not just for the upcoming holidays, and we are not referring to how many presents you purchase. It is the attitude that you are "giving" off .
Everybody can be great...because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.
It's that time of year again when a lot of us get stressed out at the thought of not being able to purchase the gifts we know our loved ones and friends would love. Unemployment is at an all time high and a raise is out of the question. But don't worry because Zaiyah and Uptown are gonna save your butts! (you can thank us when you see us.) Home made gift Ideas, Zaiyahs House Friends that have Great Businesses, and free things you can give as gifts. Come check us out you might learn something bighead!
Join Uptown and Zaiyah as they try to save the world... One laugh at a time.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (49 chatters)
- Straitway (24 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (23 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (18 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- The Portal (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (10 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (9 chatters)
- Trek Talking (8 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- 65620 (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (3 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (3 chatters)
- in5d (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- The LouddMouth Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (1 chatters)