SORT BY Relevancy
Checking Mic while Enjoying and sharing more of J. Wunders of Ghetto Genius Blog tells it straight no chase LOL! Many people from all walks of Life ask for help that only J. Wunder can help them to "Keep it Moving" <3 <3 <3 #Hilarious and Disgusting at the same Damn time! J. Wunder #Bosstivity and Buddies will have you coming back for more of their infamous "Real Talk" LMAOFFFFFFF!!!!
What's in a name? EVERYTHING! More specifically, the names we give our children is their identity, their brand, their introduction to the world and ultimately the deciding factor between opportunity and success or rejection and failure. Picking out a name is special and though it may seem small it really sets the stage for how your child will be treated. It's sounds unfair but it is a harsh truth. Yes you do have the creative right to name your child whatever you like but just like everything, there maybe consequences. With these overly eccentric, hard to pronounced, combined family member, to the finest wine names! There's a difference with being unique yet sensible and just downright ridiculous. We all know those names when where we hear it we automatically think "She's black or he's black" or "GHETTO". We either have these names ourselves or have friends, family and associates with these wild names. Talking with people who are in the hiring business in coporate america, one of the most common stories is that when looking at resumes, the person with an a ethnic name like LaQuiesha Tamika Brown or the spelling is just way to difficult to pronounce is almost always NEVER hired. Their resume doesn't even make it into the potential hire pile. I want to hear your thoughts about this matter! Join in on the conversation this Tuesday as we discuss this hot topic! Call in at (347) 855-8637.
"Ghetto" & "Inappropriate Behavior" " in People (children / adults / parenting/).
Should boys be circumcised at birth? Yes or No & why?
How do you feel about Pastors dating?
Office romance, Yes or No?
If you have a son and a daughter at what age do you let the son / daughter date?
Can a relationship married or unmarried last without sex?
How many men does it take for men before they classify a woman as a "whore" or "easy"?
What is a decent time frame for a single parent to introduce the person they are dating to their kids?
At what age should a man stop picking up a little girl? At what age should they stop sitting on their lap?
What advice would you suggest to help someone terminate a toxic relationship / marriage?
Join Dr. Fab and I Friday at 6 p.m. (CST) / 7 p.m. (EST). Listen/call in (347) 326 - 9139.
Only at #Blogtalkradio #Vibrationradio #somecallmetrent #drfab #spicesoflife
Ghetto Song Bird will be Joining Lamont in the Studio talking about her career an the music Biz.There’s an Electric Ladybird flying coast to coast through modern day psychedelic clouds landing upon head banging clubs, juke style bars,finger snapping cafes, Woodstock like festivals, making college students scream with a stadium state of mind concert born each time this goddess of rock-n-roll by the name of Ghettosongbird rises like a phoenix on stage with her Roxsploitation Band. The sexy, bohemian, North Philadelphian singer/songwriter/guitarist started singing,playing piano by ear and writing poetry locked in her room while her siblings played outside. Raised on her Mama’s old LPs & livingroom jams, she was inspired to perform in talent shows to try out new songs. When Ghettosongbird picked up the guitar by ear she flew right into the open mic scene and began jamming with musicians who played with legends like Jimi Hendrix, Little Richard, Chaka Khan, Tupac, New Birth, and Fishbone to name a hand full, that grew her chops as a guitarist & bassist. GSB is influenced by Black Sabbath, Jimi Hendrix, P-Funk, Led Zepplin, Mandrill, Santana, The Doors, The Bar-Kays, Sly & The FamilyStone, Earth Wind & Fire, Wah-Wah Watson, Prince, Lenny Kravitz, & any exotic sound she could wrap her ears around.
Ghettosongbird has played legendary NYC stages such as CBGB’s, The Bitter End, Snitch, Wicked Willy’s, 106&Park, Apollo Theater, Cafe Wha, The Village Underground, M1-5, Ashford & Simpson Suga Bar, ect., The World Famous Whisky A Go-Go & The Gaslite (with Rosa Lee Brooks who wrote & recorded with Jimi Hendrix) in L.A.,
Pink Ghetto is not a new term, yet although it's frequently mentioned in the media and the tech community, some people aren't familiar with the term. Is it derogatory? Is it accurate? Does it accurately depicts women in tech startups? Pink ghetto implies that women are starting more and more tech companies that focus on beauty, cosmetics, flash sales, kids and fashion, and that instead of launching "real" tech companies that solve a problem or provide a solution, women default to those categories because it's easier or expect of women.
Women continue to lead the way in startups and there are accelerator programs designed to help women start tech companies. But who determines what a "real tech business" is? Is it fair to label them based on the type of tech business they choose to start?
Join me as I discuss the term, why it's got some women up in arms, and how we can shift the perceptions of women owned tech startups.
If you'd like to weigh in on the terms or share your own experiences, please join our chat room or call in 347-215-9362.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (59 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (49 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (21 chatters)
- The Portal (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (13 chatters)
- SHRAonair (13 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Fins Radio (10 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (9 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (6 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- TimBinnall (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (4 chatters)
- PASOS (4 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (4 chatters)
- 63289 (4 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (4 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (4 chatters)
- iHookradio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- FFToolbox (3 chatters)
- K98Talk Studio B (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (3 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- The Season Ticket (2 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rockin Sports (0 chatters)