SORT BY Relevancy
The CHWR welcomes Eric L Howes, of GFI Software to the show today, call in early to get you questions answered :) Eric L. Howes is a Research Analyst at GFI Software. Before joining GFI (then Sunbelt Software) he taught for a number of years at both the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and Parkland College in Champaign, IL. Howes is best known in the anti-spyware community for his testing and critiques of anti-spyware software, including so-called "rogue ant
Is your next business analyst an Instructional Designer? Or is your next Instructional technologist going to be a business analyst? Depending on the setting these two professoins appear very similar.
Today, while examining some porototyping apps for an app development project it became clear there are many similarities and differences in the "instructional Technology" and "Software Development" practices.
Maybe by the end of this episode you, like me, will decide that the strengths of both professions are needed in today's world where software development companies are developing "learning" apps and learning companies are developing software to teach.
Enjoy the discussion. Will you be using 5 D's or DADDIE in your next project?
Bringing you technology news & information from around the world. Today we are talking about contract management software with Tood Steiner.
Todd Steiner is a founding partner and President of Trident Contract Management. As our champion for business excellence, he is responsible for setting a unified strategy and vision. He leads our business development efforts and is passionate about working with clients who share similar values, culture and excitement produced by results-driven efforts. Prior to founding Trident, Todd spent more than 15 years in IT in the value-added reselling and manufacturing environments. During this time he completed his Masters in Project Management (MPM) and experienced the benefits a process driven approach to contract/vendor management could produce for businesses of all sizes. A frequent speaker on vendor, contract and asset management, Todd was selected by IATIAM to develop working definitions of key industry terminology. Residing in Madison, Wisconsin, Todd enjoys spending time with his family, coaching, outdoor activities, and the simple things in life.
Burke Franklin started off as a young, frustrated individual who thought he should be getting ahead – but wasn’t. Corporate sales was not doing it for him.
So he went the self-improvement route… He’s walked on fire several times… He took all of Tony Robbins’ events. He got his Tie Kwon Do black belt, and eventually, he did do some great things and become a millionaire along the way.
He started in his garage with a borrowed Mac computer and developed the software business plan builder, called Biz Plan Builder, that has become the standar.
To date it’s…
Sold over 2 million copies Rated “Best Buy” by PC World Winner of Success Magazine’s “Editor’s Choice Gold Medal Award” 153 schools worldwide teach business using BizPlanBuilder It’s helped companies raise billion$ from banks, venture capitalists & angel investors.
He’s also got an interesting book, called, Business Black Belt, which is an action manual of higher awareness and applied intuition related to the entrepreneur. Join us & find out from Burke Franklin:
The biggest mistake in selling today One thing entrepreneurs must change in their business plans How to inspire investors to invest now, rather than that fabled “later” And much more!From Ted Ciuba & Chap Oscar, tune in, to your benefit!
in Self Help
Mike is the Co-Founder and Co-Inventor of ACT!—the product that originally created the entire Contact Management category and industry globally. ACT! also introduced the concept of Relationship Management to the world back in an era when a new device called a “Laptop” was only beginning to emerge.
During it’s 26-year life, ACT! has had over 10,000,000 people globally purchase it (Who knows how many people have pirated it. But that’s another story.) ACT! is also acknowledged as the catalyst that created the multi-billion dollar CRM industry.
Today, Mike is the inventor, CEO & Co-Founder of vipOrbit, a funded software company focused on providing solutions for today’s relationship-centric mobile device users. vipOrbit is a robust and seamlessly integrated Mobile Relationship Management (another category he’s pioneering) application. He intends on making ACT! look like nothing more than a very successful experiment—seriously! Designed for iPhone, iPad and Mac vipOrbit has already won numerous awards and in the December ’12 issue of i.Business magazine was ranked #1 in its cover story, identifying the “Top 50 Business Apps for iPhone and iPad.” The July ’13 issue of iBusiness Magazine’s Cover Story, “Top 25 Business Applications for all Apple Devices—iOS and Mac OS ” ranked vipOrbit #3.
This will be the first broadcast and introduction to PCCG, Inc. and its intentions to discuss today's new and and exsisting technology software trends, development, and use in the market of Radiology and TeleRadiology. Hosted by Christie Hentschl VP of PCCG, Inc.
Ken is a partner at Google Ventures where he helps lead Startup Lab. Prior to joining Google Ventures, Ken was a group product manager at Google. In his more than six years at Google, Ken led product initiatives for Docs, Calendar, Google Mobile Maps, and Google+. Ken joined Google with the acquisition of JotSpot, where he was vice president of products. Before JotSpot, Ken led product management at Yahoo Search. Back in the day when he was a software engineer, he was one of the first 50 employees of CNET and the founding CTO of Snap (which became NBC Internet). Ken has written extensively about the craft of product management, is an inventor of thirteen patents, and a competitive cyclist. He has a B.A. from Boston University and an M.S. from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Ken is speaking at the Startup Product Summit SF2 on October 12, 2013 at Broadway Studios in San Francisco which is like Tedtalks for Product excellence. Learn about managing products to success at Product Bootcamp San Francisco Oct 10-12! http://bit.ly/14ZagOP More information, registration and sponsorship opportunities available at http://startupproduct.com
It all began a week before MY BIG day...the wedding and marriage to the love of my life for LIFE! On this last day of "official business” just before the wedding and honeymoon...Disaster would Strike!!! I was in the middle of a virtual meeting with a new business associate when my laptop went black and stayed there. Needless to say I had plenty of other things on my mind...then this happens - my hard drive crashed! Listen to Sunday's broadcast to learn more about my dilemma and what I should have done as part of my business organization plan (that I now have) that would have made the situation a lot less stressful!
Do you have a passion for EMS? Seek out training, surround yourself with like minded professionals. Do you read the blogs, the articles the websites? More importantly do you show the passion in your work, with your patients and coworkers?
For some EMS becomes just a job, a place for a paycheck, a pit stop on the way to other careers. This can be frustrating for those who have a passion to see. Then once in awhile you see or hear a story and it makes you realize that most of us in EMS are truly passionate.
Whether paid or volunteer it takes a certain someone to be an EMS professional. Join us as we discuss just who that someone is. It may just be you.
This episode is sponsored by EMS Manager. Sign up for a free trial of their innovative employee scheduling software at http://emsmanager.net
During this week's #PMChat, we will be talking with Abigail McCauley on moving from good project management to great project management. Abigail has almost 15 years of experience and brings an alternative view of Project Management to the #PMChat community...which is heavy IT/Software Dev. Read her blog contribution here! Join us for this rapid 15 minute interview and then join the live TweetUp from 12-1 PMEST and discuss this topic with Project Managers from around world!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (213 chatters)
- John Baptist (107 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (66 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (50 chatters)
- Websleuths (47 chatters)
- Cameron Bayliss Medium InSight (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (16 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (16 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (14 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (14 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (13 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (10 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (10 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (10 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (8 chatters)
- NDB Media (8 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (8 chatters)
- Chattahoochee Bigfoot (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- reVerse (7 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (5 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- Kawakab (5 chatters)
- SnotleyFunTyme Radio (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (4 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (4 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- XWINGER RADIO (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (3 chatters)
- BRUE (3 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (3 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Pop Fan Girls (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Home School Network (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (2 chatters)
- CTR1 (2 chatters)
- D Hour Show (2 chatters)
- Evolving Exotics (2 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Lady X (1 chatters)
- Dariaanne (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- Maria Elitas Blog MIRACLE Radio (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- PrismRadio (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Mayhem Zone (1 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (0 chatters)