SORT BY Relevancy
You know what the biggest question lots of people have about DIY projects: It's not about what to do. It's about how to get started.
What tools do I need? What kind of mess is this going to make? How long does it take? Can I really do this?
First, the answer to the last question: YES! Yes, you can.
If you're asking 'Where do I start'?, this show is all about you. But not just for you. Even seasoned DIYers benefit from hearing how other people rock their projects and how-to.
DIY Network's landscape, design, and DIY power broker Sara Bendrick joins power tool empower-er Pretty Handy Girl Brittany Bailey to talk DIY courage and share the things they've learned getting started on their DIY projects to help you get started with yours.
We'll cover the bases from Sara's beloved landscaping to tools to projects to working with your spouse, woodworking and more.
Oh, it's on! Watch this episode on YouTube.
1) Truth is a Person — Jesus Christ Himself. Our goal is to become acquainted with that witness, that “a-ha” within that testifies that what we have heard or read is Truth.
2) None of us has all the truth. We must be willing to admit and let go of the misconceptions we have about God, ourselves, and others.
3) Most of us don’t know what we believe. That which is truth, from God for us at this time, will stand the light of day.
4) We need to be practical — God is! There are things we can do, and stop doing, by which we can cooperate with what God is doing.
5) Wholeness, freedom and life are God’s provision for us — NOW! God wants us whole, complete and entire.
6) We are often fighting the wrong battles. We’ve been distracted by battles that have already been won, yet are not taking up the sword where we need to.
7) A lot of what we have chosen to believe is because it fits our temperament, how we feel, our history, and how we perceive our identity. As our perceptions change, our beliefs will also change.
8) We are all dealing with the same basic problems. We can look at what is really keeping us from entering into life: the flesh.
9) How Do You Spell “Success”? For most of us, we have no idea what it would look like to truly live the Christian life.
10) Is what you’re learning practical? Can you apply what you’re being taught to your daily life?
11) Man likes to make complex what God has made simple.
12) Accept what God reveals, even if it doesn’t answer all your questions or doesn’t seem to fit in with your other beliefs.
In this episode, we cover the common problems of actually taking action to get started with your own fitness business.
Thanks, very much, for joining us tonight.
Your hosts, Dr. Dave and Venus Quintana, will be talking about their upcoming shows here on Blog Talk Radio as well as plans for other media events on both TV and on Long Island.
We really appreciate you taking the time to help us work out any final "bugs" with our program.
Live Tonight from 8pm -10pm Est
Tonight's Topic: What Are The Most Common Mistake Artists Makes When Getting Started In The Biz?
I can honestly say, I don't believe there is a sure formula to success when it come to this business of music. If there were a true formula everyone would be using it. However on the same note I do believe there are certain common attributes and mistakes that lies within the ingredients of both the successful and not so successful Musicians Tonight we will highlight the most common mistakes Artist make when getting started.
UPLOAD your Mp3 at www.hiphopnational.com
To listen or participate call: 213.559.2995
Show Date: 8/24/2015
in Self Help
Dr. Joy Spaulding teaches the metaphysical principles of Living a Life of Unlimited Joy. She is a psychic life coach, holistic healer, metaphysician, christian minister,yoruba priestess, nlpp, hypnotherapist, reiki master, speaker, writer, publisher, marketer, producer, artist, and chef.
For addition information, go to www.UnlimitedJoy.org
For Dr. Joy's home study course for success, go to www.MoreJoyProgram.com
or for mystic and magical study in spiritual healing, life coaching and counseling
"Change Your Mind, Change Your Life" www.UnlimitedJoy.org/OrderChange.html
"Cajun Creole Cookbook"
At last, Dr Joy has released "The Success Insurance Plan", a step by step map to success for anyone and everyone. If you'd like to be part of this program of study, email DrJoy@UnlimitedJoy.org for additional information.
Also, readers, healers, gurus, life coaches, psychics, empaths wanted for an online service. Serious inquiries only. Some experience needed. Additional Training is available.
in Self Help
Motivation to Get Started and to Keep Going - Getting out to keep me from getting crazy. The trials and tribulations of a grad student...and it's only the thrid week!!!
What is SEO? I have a website. Do I really need to get on Facebook? Social media marketing? And a CRM? What is that? Do I need one? How do I take advantage of all these channels to get my message across in the information flooded world of cyberspace? Help!
Digital marketing has made marketing much more affordable for many entrepreneurs and sales professionals. Yet, the information age presents so many options, that it can be overwhelming to get started. Join Stephane and Anna Scheller as they provide an overview of different channels of digital marketing and the benefits of using a CRM. If you are a veteran, or you are just starting, then you will find this episode enlightening.
Please join us, Dr. Dave and Venus Quintana, as we pay a loving tribute to Eva Reeves.
This episode is dedicated to Eva Reeves, Venus' Mother, who recently passed. We will be featuring a discussion of Eastern European culinary influences and some of Venus' childhood favorite foods, Eva's popular holiday recipes and so much more.
Please join us to discuss some of your family's little gems and family favorites.
Dr. Dave and Venus
Looking to get started in with a fitness program and don't know where to begin? Have you tried every fad program and not been able to stick to it?
On our first BlogTalkRadio episode, Dina Castillo will talk about getting started on a fitness plan. She will reveal the top reasons women have for starting their program and some of the advice she shares for staying motivated.
Dina has been interested in fitness since she was young. She played soccer for Lyons Township High School and was a top recruit at the University of Wisconsin - La Crosse. Dina has been coaching and training clients since she was young and has served as a youth soccer coach, youth soccer ambassador, Personal Trainer and Lifestyle coach.
Join Dina and I on the show and find out how you can get started. If you want to talk to Dina, call in to our show at 718-506-1418.
Our Show and "Theme" is "GETTING THE WORD OUT," by Teaching, Preaching of the gospel, according to 2 Tim. 3:16 and Eph. 2:8-10, and listening to the heart cries of the listeners. IT IS ALSO THE NAME OF OUR SHOW/PROGRAM! For the Bible tells us: Zech. 4:6b "Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts." To Contact us you may Email us at email@example.com or telephone us at 305-917-5223 or 305-631-2108, for PRAYER/COUNSELING. or write us at: 12864 Biscayne Blvd., #255, North Miami, FL 33181, L. Robinson-Condeso Ministries,Inc., www.lrobinsoncondesoministries.org
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (46 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (12 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (5 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (3 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (2 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- THE NAKED TALK with Alex Okoroji (1 chatters)
- Enlighten Truth (0 chatters)