SORT BY Relevancy
“I know how important it is to invest, I just don’t know how to get started.” At The Motley Fool we hear this comment all the time. So in part 1 of our special Aaron Bush and David Kretzmann discuss why it’s so important to invest, how to get started, and how millennials can get started on the road to financial independence.
Woody House, Executive Producer for Getting HOT In The Kitchen, is also Technical Team Lead at Online Graphics Business Marketing Ltd. Please join Woody for a very informative hour on all things to do with marketing your business, large or small, online. Call in to ask Woody any questions you might have relating to Google Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing or Adwords, Keywords Research, Social Media Publishing and Marketing, Blog Writing and Promotion and more.
Please join Dr. Dave™ and Venus Quintana for another fun episode of Getting HOT In The Kitchen on Blog Talk Radio. This week they welcome their very special guest, Danny Mac from Danny Mac's Kitchen on YouTube, to the show. They will also be sharing some information on Groundhog Day and Leap Years as February has 29 days this year!
You know what the biggest question lots of people have about DIY projects: It's not about what to do. It's about how to get started.
What tools do I need? What kind of mess is this going to make? How long does it take? Can I really do this?
First, the answer to the last question: YES! Yes, you can.
If you're asking 'Where do I start'?, this show is all about you. But not just for you. Even seasoned DIYers benefit from hearing how other people rock their projects and how-to.
DIY Network's landscape, design, and DIY power broker Sara Bendrick joins power tool empower-er Pretty Handy Girl Brittany Bailey to talk DIY courage and share the things they've learned getting started on their DIY projects to help you get started with yours.
We'll cover the bases from Sara's beloved landscaping to tools to projects to working with your spouse, woodworking and more.
Oh, it's on! Watch this episode on YouTube.
in Real Estate
Kevin Guz of HomeVestors-Dallas explains how to get started with your real estate investments.
Dr. Dave™ and Venus welcome you to our Valentine's Day show on Blog Talk Radio. We will be discussing the history of Valentine's Day over the ages and what it means to find that "special someone" in your life.
Dr. Dave™ and Venus will be welcoming their very special guest, "Dan Dan The Juicing Man". Dan Blagaj is an avid juicing and nutrition fan who will be sharing some great tips and tricks to help you start off 2016 in the most healthy way possible. We will also be accepting callers who have "found the KISSING CHILLIES" in our first ever "Kissing Chillies Challenge". A great prize of a $100 Amazon Gift Certificate and your very own Getting HOT In The Kitchen T-Shirt will be awarded to the first caller who can correctly identify the "location of the hidden kissing chillies". Good luck
Please join your hosts, Dr. Dave™ and Venus Quintana for a lively discussion about New Year's resolutions, how to keep them, how to break them and how to generally avoid even making them in the first place. Feel free to call in to discuss some of your successes and/or failures over the years. Happy New Year!
1) Truth is a Person — Jesus Christ Himself. Our goal is to become acquainted with that witness, that “a-ha” within that testifies that what we have heard or read is Truth.
2) None of us has all the truth. We must be willing to admit and let go of the misconceptions we have about God, ourselves, and others.
3) Most of us don’t know what we believe. That which is truth, from God for us at this time, will stand the light of day.
4) We need to be practical — God is! There are things we can do, and stop doing, by which we can cooperate with what God is doing.
5) Wholeness, freedom and life are God’s provision for us — NOW! God wants us whole, complete and entire.
6) We are often fighting the wrong battles. We’ve been distracted by battles that have already been won, yet are not taking up the sword where we need to.
7) A lot of what we have chosen to believe is because it fits our temperament, how we feel, our history, and how we perceive our identity. As our perceptions change, our beliefs will also change.
8) We are all dealing with the same basic problems. We can look at what is really keeping us from entering into life: the flesh.
9) How Do You Spell “Success”? For most of us, we have no idea what it would look like to truly live the Christian life.
10) Is what you’re learning practical? Can you apply what you’re being taught to your daily life?
11) Man likes to make complex what God has made simple.
12) Accept what God reveals, even if it doesn’t answer all your questions or doesn’t seem to fit in with your other beliefs.
Please join us this Monday night, October 19, 2015 at 9pm for another fun episode of Getting HOT In The Kitchen with Dr. Dave™ and Venus Quintana.
We will be chatting about the "History of Halloween" and other spooky stories, including Icabod Crane, The Headless Horsemen and your most interesting superstitions.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (96 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (4 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (3 chatters)
- JonSabin (3 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (2 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- somewhereinvegas (1 chatters)
- THE NAKED TALK with Alex Okoroji (1 chatters)