SORT BY Relevancy
CHECK OUT CRUNCHY BLACK OF THREE SIX MAFIA ON THE JUST GIMME THE MIC SHOW!!! IT WAS A GREAT SHOW AND HE TOLD US ALL ABOUT HIS SPLIT FROM THE OTHER GROUP MEMBERS AND TALKED ABOUT WHERE HE IS AT NOW IN HIS CAREER. CHECK IT OUT..ALSO, CHECK US OUT EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT ON BRONXNET CHANNEL 68 AT MIDNIGHT FOR HOT NEW SHOWS AND CHECK US OUT ON YOUTUBE..http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTJqbhlnE8PHojlib2jJVKA
Join Host Nikki Williams at 7:00 pm (CDT) on Oct. 15 for Radio PRS. Our guest this week is Certified Hypnotherapist Steven Summers who will be discussing his area of specialty: Past-Life Regression. Call in during the show to talk with Steven and Nikki live at 646-668-8212. One caller will win a free pass to this year's Psychic Fair, held this weekend.
Dr. Marilou McIntyre is an author, past life connector, and fear buster. She helps those suffering from irrational fears to mend the past so they can overcome their fears and live happy, healthy, successful lives. Her books, Fast Road to Happiness: Journey into Now, Life is Forever-Get Used to It, and The Forever Principles: Listening to an Angel Voice in My Head, assist you on the spiritual path and provide roadmaps to enjoy your life forever
in Self Help
In Christianity, Jesus spent 40 days in the desert, a situation that was designed to test him. It was a lonely, barren, frightening time, but one from which he emerged a more powerful and wise messiah. The vision quests of the American Indians followed the same protocol and rationale. But in other spiritual practices, a different concept exists entirely--that of finding "shelter", or a refuge. Being in the world, but not of the world. Deliberately pulling away to a private place in which you can develop your spirituality without interference. And we're not talking about going up to a mountaintop in Nepal or hanging out at the ashram. This refuge exists in your mind. How do you do this? How do you get there? What are the benefits to this practice? We'll be talking about finding refuge in tonight's broadcast
In this show Jessica Spaid will be back co hosting me. She always ask me awesome quesitons and I am sure she has plenty of questions about Past lives.
I have done past lives for over 15 years and they still amaze me!!! Your past life does effect your life now. You know those fears you have?? Are they because of a past life?
I will answer your questions at end of show.
For our next episode, we are heading to South Africa to explore the San rock art left behind by the ancient shamans. We'll also be discussing subjects such as their spirit journey's to the underworld, states of consciousness and some of the archaeological interpretations. Hope to see you there.
Visions of the Past is designed to discuss the world of archaeology, anthropology and other such fields and how it relates to modern Paganism. It helps educate people on the real history, beliefs and practices of our ancestors and mankind's view of the divine.
Spiritual Unity Radio Network is dedicated to the concept that “All Manifestations of the Divine are equally valid.” We are committed to bringing you quality programming each week. Our vision is to provide nightly shows covering a wide range of spiritual topics spanning multiple Expressions of Faith. We wish to see programming developed to fill a niche of broadcast for all people who understand that all Manifestations of the Divine are sacred.
There is a lot of controversy surrounding past lives and reincarnation. You have the camps who are staunchly, for, and against. Then you have the scientific camp. They try really hard to correlate people’s account of past lives and reincarnation with a simple memory recall of something that they had overheard in this life time.
There is much evidence to support the theory of past lives and reincarnation. The most well known historical figure could be Christ or and present day His Holiness The 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet. Whether you believe or not, what is fascinating is the possibilities and what past lives and reincarnation could mean to, you and your spiritual growth.
Join me, Dr. Wendy Dearborne choice expert and expression coach and artist Olivia Lashley as we explore the past lives and reincarnation and what that can might mean to you.
30 minutes of truth telling about life and love lessons every Sunday night.
Tell the Truth. Show up in Love. Live in Freedom.
If you're not uncomfortable, then you're not growing.
Getting uncomfortable is typically the only way that we’re able to learn something new and grow in a way that was unknown to us before.
Although I’ve not always been conscious of it, the times when I’ve experienced the most profound growth and change in my life has been when I was willing to get outside of my comfort zone.
Getting uncomfortable can mean being willing to explore; exploring in another country or exploring the part of our hearts that we’ve kept hidden for far too long.
Getting uncomfortable might mean occasionally going to some dark, quiet places where we wouldn’t invite others so that we can be alone and grow to love the company we’re keeping.
It takes the willingness to be uncomfortable, coupled with a great deal of courage to acknowledge, forgive, and heal old wounds, trusting that we will be supported through the process.
Getting uncomfortable might be simply opening our hearts to love again after we’ve been deeply hurt.
Ready to get a bit uncomfortable to be able to overcome whatever is standing in the way of having the life or loving partnership you deserve? Let’s set-up a free 30 minute Truth & Clarity session.
Intimacy conjures ideas of a private cozy atmosphere and is defined as an affinity for; a rapport,affection and confidence in an interaction. Empathy, understanding, and compassion are at the heart of intimacy. Researchers are beginning of understand the relationship of depression among people due to the absence of intimacy in their lives. The need to feel part of a bonded community is universal; a desire for “ being at home” emotionally. This is reflected in a common Southern congenial expression, “Make yourself at home”.
Current expectations in relationships are conditioned by previous experiences. Often we are expecting something in a relationship and not realizing this until we are not getting it. Relationships can be sabotaged by hidden expectations and lingering disappointments. Emotional memory exists outside of time. We must be aware of our own expectations (and how they are affected by our history) for there to be hope of developing intimate relationships Distrust is a feeling that someone or something is not honest and cannot be trusted and is regarded with suspicion thereby eliminating confidence in the success of new circumstances.
Mistrust is a general sense of unease toward someone or something not necessarily based on experience but on instinctive. Mistrust can evoke “Mind Reading” which is often related to a past disappointing relationship experience. We tend to expect what we previously had the opportunity to learn; we make assumptions based on our history. Then an action in the present, that is similar to a previous experience, triggers an intense negative explosive emotional reaction.
It is imperative to learn how to change the hidden expectations that work to distort a relationship, because we transfer hidden expectations from our history to present day.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (108 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (73 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (39 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (23 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (21 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (16 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (14 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (14 chatters)
- RCRadio (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (9 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (8 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (8 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (5 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (4 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (4 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Aimee Montgomery Min (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (3 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- MMAPowertalk (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (2 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- FantasyTrade411 Radio (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Whats Brewin (0 chatters)