SORT BY Relevancy
How to crack the code and get high paying clients to sign up on the spot. Learn ways to position yourself so that clients want to work with you and how to make them want you. Learn the three critical success factors for financial prosperity. Learn how to sign up 326 new paying clients in two weeks. Learn why coaching is the most powerful force for change on earth. Learn how to crack the code. Learn five ways to create a client surge on demand. Learn ways to add $100,000 in new clients easy with proven methods that I will discuss on the show.
Do you have all the clients you need? Are you struggling to fill all those open time slots on your calendar? Getting more clients into your practice is the number one challenge that holistic practitioners face in growing their business. On today's show I'll share with you the key to getting more clients with less effort, so that you not only fill your practice, you keep it full! Learn more authentic and heart-centered marketing methods, plus get a free audio, "How to Grow Your Holistic Business", at www.growingyourholisticbusiness.com
Episode 38 of Building Your Law Practice with Jim Thompson and Nick Augustine
Hear ye, hear ye! Please allow yourself the time to learn 25 ways to make sure you are going to get more clients in 2015. In the next 30 minutes our friend and colleague, Jim Thompson, will fire off a list of great tips that you and your office staff can start implementing today! You all have clients who match up well and need the services you offer and you all should know how to get connected to these new clients.
About this weekly show:
Referrals are the lifeblood of any business and especially for lawyers, so why is it that lawyers are not getting the referrals they need to grow their practice? Listen and learn to tips you can use today!
Brought to you in part by Members’ Choice Federal Credit Union in Denton, Texas on Unicorn Lake Boulevard. You may be eligible to join Members Choice if you live, work, worship or attend school in Denton or Argyle, Texas.
About Jim and Nick:
Jim Thompson is a retired lawyer who is well-known for helping attorneys get on track to earning more clients through simple cost-effective activities. Jim is the author of "Why Lawyers Fail To Get Referrals and What They Can Do About It."
Nick Augustine helps lawyers share tips and stories about their practice areas by writing their blog content, managing social media and producing Internet radio podcasts.
Tune into Get It Poppin Radio tonight we talk to some talented artist one being a female group called Complete Follow them @Complete3000 We also have a special suprize guest coming thru. Stay tuned in to see who that guest is. Follow us on the net @getitpoppinentmedia And Follow Our Show On Instagram @Getitpoppinradio And Follow Our Hosts At @IamDJBall @Dankstyles @Kickagirl @Deandraross. To Get Your Tracks Played On Our Station Send Email To Gip216Radio@gmail.com Then Call in To Request Your Song Live 773-897-6229 Have As Many People Call To Request Your Song as Possible. Tune into to hear the latest music trends Etc
Getting more clients is top of mind for all business owners, whether you are just starting or celebrating your 20th year. It is a neverending process.
1) Start with identifying your perfect client
2) Know what is their biggest problem or pain point (e.g. what they most desire and or need)
3) Identify how you are their best option to provide them with a solution
"Let's face it -- it's as easy to find more lucrative client as it is to find a low-paying one, so why not go big or go home?" as stated by Nancy Michaels of the Huffington Post. So let's get start with the 3 simple keys to client attraction.
More About Me
I left a prestigious corporate career and reclaimed my life as the CEO of her own consulting firm. I am the founder and CEO of Elevate Lyfe, a training and consulting company specializing in providing entrepreneurs and business owners with Education, Resources, and Services to attract more clients, expand their business, and live the fulfilling life they deserve!
My corporate and consulting experience includes infrastructure design, global marketing and sales and customer-solution initiatives for industry leaders such as Procter & Gamble, Mattel, and Warner Bros. People often say that I have a warm manner and genius approach to solving problems.
Feel free to get to contact with me at:
Tim just released the first song from his new upcoming 4th CD, "Silver Lining." Tim is giving the first 25 people who pre-order and write and post of review of his upcoming CD, a free 20-minute proxy healing sessions (a $50.00 value). (He will send you an mp3 by email of the session where he will work on up to 4 issues of your choice).
This is along with all the other free gifts he is giving for the first 100 people who pre-order his up coming CD.
Go to this link: https://timfm.bandcamp.com/album/a-cyborg-in-an-adolescents-head? to listen to his new song and to pre-order his upcoming 13-song-plus CD (just found out there are going to be more than 2 hidden tracks on the CD and probably many other bonus tracks).
The first 100 people who preorder the CD will get all 13-plus songs downloadable in both Wave and MP3 format each month or two as they are released, and when the whole physical CD is finally released some time in 2016 or 2017, those first 100 people will also get the first signed, autographed copies of the CD (a $30 dollar value), fully packaged, fresh off the press and two 1/2 off tickets (a $50.00 value) to the CD Release Party somewhere in the world (hopefully the US, Europe or Japan, or all 3), that you can use yourself or sell to anyone else.
How does it get even better than that?
"Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight!"
Good morning and welcome to Get Healthy Now with Denise Thomson, Founder of Miclknight, where Health and Wellness are one. I am an Educator, Speaker, Radio Show Host, Fitness Trainer and a full circle health coach.
Today’s topic: Pang
What does it have to do with Get Healthy Now?
Why this sound? How does it make you feel?
Something or someone comes to an abrupt stop.
X-Rays, shoulder dislocated, stiff due to 15 hrs delay
ER Dr tried 3 x, put me out, shoulder in.
Why am I telling this story? Ways to get redirected after a pang. My reflections: glad it was not worse, glad I could get up, happy shoulder was put back in place, life goes on. After every fall or pang, get up and do, be and give your best again. No need to get depressed, no need to feel sorry for yourself, look at your life being fully balanced and bounce back. I chose my balance over imbalance just because I was in pain.
In every situation we get to chose the outcome as long as we live.
Start laughing as quickly as possible as it releases the good, healing endorphins. It also helps you balance quicker and the pain subsides faster.
OK, what comes after Pang? Get up!
Don’t let a fall hinder you from following your dream. Sometimes we need to fall forward to get stronger and better at what we are doing,
Pang! / Get up!
Contact info: www.miclknight.com
Until next week! Stay healthy and empowered!
Good morning and welcome to Get Healthy Now with Denise Thomson, founder and CEO of Miclknight. I am an Educator, Speaker, Author, and full-circle Health coach.
Today’s Topic: Reflections on last Thanksgiving Day.
Be Thankful poem, Author Unknown (read)
There is nothing you can dream that you can’t achieve
Have the courage to go after your dreams and believe
Always remember you are beautiful and unique
Never give up when going after what you seek
Keep reminders around to remind you of your dreams
Savor the present for it goes quicker than it seems
Give more to others than you receive
Inspire others with all that you achieve
Value yourself. You are perfect for you
Individuality is important so let it shine through
Notice the small miracles all around you
Greatness starts from within and is in all that you do
Thanksgiving daily, not yearly. Personal reflections. Family Tradition.
in Self Help
LinkedIn is the #1 social media channel for business, but many small business owners don’t really know how to use LinkedIn to attract a steady flow of new clients.
In today’s interview with Yoon you will discover:
- Why LinkedIn works even better than you website to get KNOWN as the go to expert in your field, so you become a client magnet.
- Why people go on LinkedIn and what they use it for – including your target market!
- How to monetize your time on LinkedIn applying 3 core foundations of consumer behavior.
- Secret tool to help you optimize your LinkedIn profile to help you get found by high paying customers looking to hire someone like you right now.
- Yoon’s simple 6-step formula for 6 FIGURE LinkedIn success even non-techies can follow!
At th end of the program Yoon will give you a gift: Yoon’s step-by-step cheat sheet how to use LinkedIn to help you get started with your LinkedIn success.
Visit her website at: www.http://6figurelinkedinsecrets.com/
Are you trying to figure out how to get more clients in your holistic business? It can be challenging, unless you know the secret formula to mastering client attraction. The secret? It turns out it is all about your message. In this week's show I want to reveal to you three important elements of your message, I call them the 3 C’s of Client Attraction, and all three of them have to be in place in order for you to attract all the ideal clients you want.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (123 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (55 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (40 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (34 chatters)
- The Appearance (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (11 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (8 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Ron March Show (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (4 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (3 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Unlimited Love and Life (1 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Saabiqoon Radio Hour (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Chakram Radio (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)