SORT BY Relevancy
in Weight Loss
Susan Silberstein discusses
What moved her to pursue this field, and why she found the Center for Advancement in Cancer Education?
What the Center for Advancement in Cancer Education is and its mission?
How BeatCancer.org differs from other cancer organizations?
What kind of help they offer for diagnosed patients?
How important diet is in fighting cancer.
How important psychological health is in dealing with cancer?
Is there such a thing as a cancer-prone personality?
The books Susan has written.
Talks about some of the other educational materials she has created.
How people with cancer concerns access educational materials and take advantage of the services?
How we listeners can help further the BeatCancer.org mission?
in Weight Loss
Today's show covers
Building with MLM leads
Dinner with a Network Marketing Master
Join us as Auntie Angel talks about her grapefruit technique and dips into her bag of tricks to share with us why everyone has her on their lips! We'll find out all kinds of juicy tips to keep the love burning in your relationship. This is a show you do't want to miss!!!
in Real Estate
Hosts Vija Williams of Keller Williams, Deborah Champion of Bank of Montreal alternate with hosts Eric Robison of Keller Williams and Frank E Percival of Central Banc to discuss timely real estate and mortgage topics.
Get the money, leverage technology ,
If you win youll get the money!
Italy, United Kingdom, France
Mike Nichols, a German-born American film and theatre director..
Obama approves guidelines to broaden operation in Afghanistan
Julie Gayet, a French film actress and film producer
in Self Help
Use what you have to get what you want is the concept of this show. Making sure you get it together is the goal. Ladies stop procrastinating and tune in to the show. Soy and radio host Karyn Beach talk about time management and the importance of getting organized. The tools shared in this show is definitely for any woman that can spare 15 minutes a day to getting their lives together. Guest: Karyn Beach. Free webinar here http://www.getittogethergirlmedia.com/ggdownload.html.
Turn It Up Tuesdays hosted by Magi Love, the spot to get connected with aspiring individuals coast to coast. Playing some of the best unsigned, independent recording artists and interviewing individuals from all walks of art.
Tonight's topic: Copyright, trademark, & publishing.
If your have any advice or want to plug your brand call 347-826-7536 at 10e/9c.
Visit GetLiftedEntertainment.com for submissions and interviews.
Twitter @GetLifted_Radio @GetLiftedEnt & @IAmMagiLove
Do you have all the clients you need? Are you struggling to fill all those open time slots on your calendar? Getting more clients into your practice is the number one challenge that holistic practitioners face in growing their business. On today's show I'll share with you the key to getting more clients with less effort, so that you not only fill your practice, you keep it full! Learn more authentic and heart-centered marketing methods, plus get a free audio, "How to Grow Your Holistic Business", at www.growingyourholisticbusiness.com
Dr. Morrison is an accomplished chiropractor and instinctive healer with over a two decase reputation for successful application of intuition and muscle testing.
Dr. Morrison is the co-founder of The Awakenings Technique along with his life partner, Vonda Smith. Throughout his career as a chiropractor, he has used his ability to connect intuitively with patients to discover the source of their physical pain. It was Vonda`s nudging to reach beyond the Chiropractic to explore diverse healing modalities and break through their own personal limitations to Develop The Awakenings Technique.
Shattering decades of pragmatic research, they came to understand that physical ailments could be explained as symptoms manifesting from unresolved issues in the mind.
As a childhood survivor of unspeakable personal tragedy of every imaginable type, Dr. Morrison has risen and reinvented himself to become a celebrated author, lecturer, Doctor of Chiropractic, & Spiritual Intuitive. Vonda is also a survivor of deep emotional wounds, and chronic physical pain, and now the co-founder and ambassador to the world of The Awakenings Technique.
This dynamic duo are here with us today to share their story, and give hope to you to show you that you do not need to be a prisoner to your emotional pain. That you, too, can break through your blocks and be the architect of your life in a new and very exciting way.
Stacy Y. Whyte is poised, prolific and always prepared to deliver her message with enthusiasm. She is known as a voice of inspiration that is reviving hope and uplifting individuals with practical strategies and empowerment programs that infuse faith and courage in her audience. Stacy helps women and men to restore their hope through reflective writing and life coaching. She delivers her message with transparency and with spiritual wisdom that empowers her audience to harness the power within to succeed and live purposely without limits.
You can join us live by dialing 646-478-5589 or on facebook, getinspiredwithjoyce, also on twitter @ getinspiredwjoy after the show if you want to get in touch with us please visit our website www.getinspiredwithjoyce.com
9 am Wednesdays, "The Tufts Get Going!" host Rosanna Tufts
"Professional Image for Young Adults." This ain't your grandfather's office anymore . . . So many dress code restrictions have loosened over the past few decades (except in the financial industry) that someone just entering the workforce may be totally confused about what IS appropriate. Carol Stover, Image Consultant and Makeup Artist, is on hand today to help save you from cluelessness! What can you get away with wearing, and what is still unacceptable? Why does it matter?
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (195 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (143 chatters)
- John Baptist (104 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (44 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (42 chatters)
- Kinghuman (20 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (17 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (16 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (15 chatters)
- Black Author Network (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (12 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (12 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (12 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (11 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- NDB Media (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (8 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (8 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (7 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (6 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (4 chatters)
- African On The Move (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- PrismRadio (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- world street hip hop (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- James Valentine (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- Darryl James (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (1 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (0 chatters)