SORT BY Relevancy
Relationship Roles? & Racial Gender Traditions?
Are you committed in your relationship to what you believe your role is in a relationship as a man or woman?!? What affect do you think that has on your relationship?!?
Do black women want to be the Man in relationships?!? Are they more comfortable being the dominant matriarch more than the traditional support mate?!? Is there a notable difference in white and other cultures?!?
Tune in Call in Share your Opinions...
Women don't get men very well and men struggle to know exactly what women want or need. Writer Brett Clemmer says God created us with gender differences for a reason; not to confuse us but to complement one another. In a world bent on dismissing these differences Clemmer says we invite problems in communication, leadership, and roles. In our interview, he will outline the key positives and negatives and helps us see how the linear thinking of men and the process-thinking of women can actually be a great benefit to relationships
Talk radio host managing editor of NEWD Magazine Tiffani Knowles and Soul Movement Crew's General Manager Creigy D gab for an hour about trends, music, faith and much more. Every week we interview a super cool guest appealing to a faith-filled, urban twentysomething market.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (9 chatters)
- Paranormal Matters (7 chatters)
- NLPI USA with Kurt Logsdon (5 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (4 chatters)
- Heart Centered Loving (4 chatters)
- Author magazine (3 chatters)
- CEM Audio Edge (3 chatters)
- Liberty Never Sleeps (3 chatters)
- Wicce Women (3 chatters)
- The Christian View (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Susan Larison Danz (1 chatters)