SORT BY Relevancy
This show is about how racism is used as a form ecnomics in the Black community. Rev. Manning makes the case that Black people are racist because it benefits the economically. Also show, Zonation talks about the vast Left Wing Conspricacy of the mass media.
Are you part of an active board? Listen to Dr. Kelleher-Flight as she explains why you need to plan strategically. According to her it’s for Sustainability and Accountability!
Dr. Kelleher-Flight is the founder of GDP Consulting and the author of The Decision Making Model of Governance, a book that has been a leader in the field of decision-making, policy, planning, performance measurement and governance.
Brenda is a master at moving quickly to the root of each issue, working skillfully with the legislative, policy and resource context of the organization.
For over 15 years, Dr. Kelleher-Flight and GDP Consulting have worked with companies, governments, and both public and private sector organizations. Her work with not-for-profits, educational boards and councils has produced stellar results. She has spoken provincially and nationally on governance, accountability, and planning.
Dr. Kelleher-Flight specializes in research, conflict resolution and strategic planning. Her work within the business sector includes business plan development, management policy development and the formulation and updating of constitutions. She is skilled at ensuring that decisions are made only by those who know the organization.
You can visit Donna's Website, Join her on Facebook or Follow her on Twitter.
The U.S. debt is higher than it has ever been (outside of a brief period after WW II). Fitch Ratings has us on Credit Watch Negative for a possible downgrade. Washington hasn't solved the debt, unemployment and slow recovery problems, they simply put it off until January/February of 2014. Will the Shutdown and the Crisis impact GDP growth for the rest of 2013? Will it spark a recession? Natalie Pace reveals a few secrets you may not know about the economy, including an accounting change that allowed politicians to claim this year had growth, when in fact without that change, this year would have reflected a recession. She also spells out a 10-point Emergency checklist you need to make sure that your assets are covered in the event of a market drop.
For real estate solutions your bank won't share and Wall Street secrets your broker will never tell, get The ABCs of Money by Natalie Pace now. Go to NataliePace.com to order your copy FREE for a limited time now.
Link to The ABCs of Money on Amazon.com.
I am Chad C. Meek Writer and Director of Giant Rock The Movie which is
an Epic Action and Adventure about the space contactee movement that occurred about 45 miles away near a place called GIANT ROCK IN LANDERS, CALIFORNIA.My uncle George Van Tassel and many members of my family lived out there from 1947 to 1978.I am a serial entrepreneur who in the past has run multi-million oil and gas and mining exploration companies.My great grandmother was born in Artesia, California in 1942. My grand parents met and married at the Mission Inn in 1905. My father was born in Riverside in 1927.
I have taken concepts from scratch pad to fully operational companies. I have purchased and restructured several public companies.I have weathered two commodity crashes and the greatest depression that pundits keep calling a recession by reclassifying and cooking the books of GNP now called GDP. I currently live on a small ranch over looking the Pacific Ocean "Casa De Negro" in Baja California where I am working on the "Greatest UFO story
Never Told" with my wife of 33 years Carol and some very well behaved horses. I am spending more and more time as we progress from pre-production to film dates.
in Real Estate
Ron Siegel is joined by Leslie Briskman to discuss:
Mortgage Minute: 12.2 Million Homeowners underwater in Q2
Real Time Real Estate: Distressed inventory fading fast as housing market strengthens
Word on Wealth: Banks post record $42.2B in profits
Are cars the next target for government control as an Arizona boy crashes a car during a joyride, leaving 6-year-old sister dead
Unexpected strength in Revised Q2 GDP. Where else is a 50% error acceptable
Strikes in CA over $15 per hour minimum wage… When will people learn a little about economics
Leslie shares how to get 100% of the value of your home quickly and efficiently
The 6-Week listing strategy, a great program for the right home-seller
Leslie Briskman – Results Only Realty
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at
As we get close to the Debt Ceiling, and extraordinary measures run out, how will Congress act? Will Fitch Ratings downgrade the U.S. credit? Will the weak GDP report (1.1% in the first quarter and 1.7% in the second quarter) prompt a downgrade of the U.S. credit by Fitch Ratings?
How safe are your bonds?
Will gold rally or tank? (FYI: Some of my gold miners that I picked in May have already popped 60%; others are poised for gains.)
And your questions...
Welcome to Export Success, a weekly 30 minute online radio blog with one goal: To help you grow your business by succeeding in the global marketplace. I’m the host of Export Success, Dr. Robert Letovsky
Did you know that average daily turnover in the global foreign exchange market is almost $4.0 trillion? That’s more than 12 times the average daily turnover of global equity markets, 50 times the average daily turnover of the New York Stock Exchange, and on an annual basis, more than 10 times world GDP If you’re a small or mid-sized exporter doing business in U.S. dollars, you may think that this has nothing to do with you. Think again! Changes in the value of the U.S. dollar in global markets can have a major impact – positive or negative – on foreign demand for your product/service, as well as on your cost structure, cash flow and profit margins.
On this week’s edition of Export Success, I’ll be speaking with Michael O’Hare, Vice President, Foreign Exchange for TD Bank, based in Boston MA. Mike will draw on his 20 plus years of experience in foreign exchange to explain how the market can affect your business, and what your company can do to protect its export sales against changes in the value of the U.S. dollar.
So join me on Monday, August 5, 2013 @ 3:30 pm EST to find out how your company can head off surprises from the forex market and use the market to boost your export business.
Singapore GDP growth rate hit an all-time 14.7% in 2010. Singapore is the poster-child for free trade and is benefitting from the massive round of free trade agreements forged between China and the ASEAN countries. Tariffs on 8,000 goods and services were reduced from 20% to 0. Numerous foreign direct investment agreements were also signed. FDI's allow cross pollination across national boundaries. Capital investment and trade is soaring - thus the huge GDP growth number from Singapore.
7/25/13 Ryan is joined by author Craig Sotkovsky and fellow Silver Bullet Silver Shield member Ben in Buffalo to discuss economics 101. Why is looking at the markets important? What does the economic data say? What should you be looking for? And most importantly, what can you do about it? All of that plus, the new Hegelian Dialectic pitting generation against generation, July 30 an announcement from Ben Bernanke, Government Debt to GDP ratios, Idiocracy is now and great callers, don't miss out!
It's all about our SME Special Interest Group!
Special guest: Michelle Bailey of 3Ease Ltd and Chair of Engage for Success SME Special Interest Group
99.9% of businesses in the UK are defined as small or medium sized (SME’s). They employ about 60% of the UK workforce and are responsible for about 50% of GDP.
The purpose of this SIG is to: Gain better understanding of what SMEs are thinking, and doing about engagement. Identify and explore influences on SME participation e.g. size, industry sector, perceived relevance/value Help raise the profile and awareness of employee engagement among SMEs Develop and share SME specific tools, resources and best practice Listen in and find out more! Hosts: Jo Moffatt
Back channel: https://plus.google.com/communities/118419210283831602780/events
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (277 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (40 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (35 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (31 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (24 chatters)
- The Audible (22 chatters)
- Love Productions (17 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (16 chatters)
- RHeart (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- Curious Times (12 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (12 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (11 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (11 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (10 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (10 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (10 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (10 chatters)
- The View from Montana (7 chatters)
- Tribe Radio (7 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (6 chatters)
- bapnation (6 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (5 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- johncinque (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- SirTemplar (4 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (4 chatters)
- RotoRadio (3 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (3 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (3 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (3 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (2 chatters)
- Wild World (2 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (2 chatters)
- David Fournier (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (2 chatters)
- Rapid Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Never Daunted Radio Network (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- N Plain English (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- Ninja Scroll (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (1 chatters)
- poorbiker (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Tinfoil Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (1 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Howling Wolfs Raido (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (1 chatters)