SORT BY Relevancy
1. Israel says its jets have hit two targets in the Gaza Strip. The targets were Hamas weapon manufacturing facilities and the strikes were in response to two rockets fired from Gaza into southern Israel.
2. Russia’s long-range missile strikes against targets in Syria have prompted aviation safety authorities to issue a safety alert to airlines flying in Iraq, Iran, and over the Caspian Sea amid growing concerns about the risk to commercial flying near conflict zones.
3. Hamas’s chief in Gaza on Friday called violence that has hit Israel and the West Bank in recent days an “intifada” and urged further unrest.
4. The United States is providing the Lebanese army with a consignment of laser-guided artillery shells in an $8.6 million arms package intended to help Lebanon defend against cross-border incursions from Syria.
5. Jordan on Friday issued a strong condemnation over the deaths of Palestinians at the hands of Israeli security forces in the ongoing violence, branding it a violation of human rights and urging international intervention.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 69:28 which reads: "Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous."
Our second coming quote for today is from J.C. Ryle. He said, "Before Christ comes it is useless to expect to see a perfect Church."
Segment 1: The secular Mitzrayim: What is the secular Mitzrayim? Mitzrayim is the Hebrew word for Egypt. In the Torah, Hashem commands Bnai Yisrael to not return to Egypt, the land where they were enslaved for 400 years. But why Egypt in particular? The Jewish people dealt with anti-Semitism all over the world. The Holocaust, which took the lives of 6,000,000 Jews, took place, not in Egypt; but in Germany and other places in Europe. So why Egypt? As I explained in previous shows, Egypt is the spiritual state of slavery and away from G-dliness, Torah, and Mitzvot. And the most blantant example of such a state is the essense of Amalek, through secular society, getting the Jew away from Shabbat observance. The common argument is that the demands of his/her job or of [secular Gentile] society at large keeps him/her from Shabbat observance. And with the Shmitta [Sabbatical] year just around the corner [starting at Rosh Hashanah], we can see this Amalekite attempt to enslave Eretz Yisrael with the claim that the demands of secular society stops the Jew from letting the land rest. But this secularist way of thinking, which comes from the essense of Amalek [as I'll explain on this show], goes against the very essense of Judaism, Torah and of Hashem's message. For the purpose of this type of rest is to acknowledge G-d as the ultimate sovereign, even more so than man; for man is only the sovergn over Hashem's creation because Hashem decreed it to be that way.
Segment 2: Israel & Gaza: Clearly, the world is starting to figure out what Hamas is about. Despite decades of lies from Hamas, other Jihadists, and the Pallywood propaganda machine, with the notorious far leftist rhetoric shielding their propaganda claim with slogans about humananitarian aid and "occupation," the media has started showing video footage of Hamas launching rockets from civilian areas. Will the world get some sense? Probably not much.
Last week we discussed the legal background to the so-called Arab-Israeli conflict. Today we will discuss the ramifications in human terms and also some new information.
Evidently there is enormous reserves of natural gas off shore and underneath Gaza. Is Israel going to steal these reserves also?
What are Israel's ultimate intentions?
What effect will this genocide, sponsored by the US, have for international law and democracy?
Why do comedians, such as Jon Stewart, give us the news and the real news give us comedy, ('cept it ain't funny).
In denying justice for the Palestinians have we lost it for our selves?
1. Israeli fighter jets have bombed targets in the northern Gaza Strip for the second time in three days after a Palestinian group said it carried out a rocket attack on the Israeli city of Ashkelon.
2. Saudi Arabia said it shot down a Scud missile fired by Yemen’s Shiite rebels and their allies early on Saturday at a Saudi city that is home to a large air base, marking a major escalation in the months long war.
3. South Korea reported a jump in cases of Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) on Monday while an 80-year-old man became the sixth fatality from the outbreak in the country and other Asian nations began taking preventive measures against the disease.
4. A Malaysian official says the bodies of nine more climbers have been recovered from the country’s highest peak a day after it was struck by a strong earthquake, bringing the total dead to 11.
5. President Vladimir Putin of Russia called on the United States and Europe to pressure the Ukrainian government to comply with a cease-fire accord, saying that Russia would do what it could to influence separatists in the eastern Ukrainian regions but held no sway in Kiev, the capital.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is 1 Samuel 6:8-9 which reads: "And take the ark of the Lord, and lay it upon the cart; and put the jewels of gold, which ye return him for a trespass offering, in a coffer by the side thereof; and send it away, that it may go. And see, if it goeth up by the way of his own coast to Beth-shemesh, then he hath done us this great evil: but if not, then we shall know that it is not his hand that smote us: it was a chance that happened to us."
Our second coming quote for today is from Samuel Rutherford. He said: "Oh, that Christ would make long strides! Oh, that he would fold up the heavens as a cloak, and shovel time and days out of the way!"
1. Salafi terrorists in Gaza who have aligned with Islamic State on Thursday claimed responsibility for Wednesday’s launching of two rockets at Israel and vowed more attacks on the Jewish state.
2. Iran’s revolutionary court imposed harsh prison sentences last week on 18 Christian converts for charges including evangelism, propaganda against the regime, and creating house churches to practice their faith.
3. Top U.S. defense officials and diplomats gathered in Stuttgart, Germany on Friday to discuss how to counter what is widely seen as Russia’s military moves in Ukraine and address concerns among allies about Moscow’s aggression, following an upsurge of fighting between the Ukrainian military and Russia-backed rebels.
4. An operation by Iraq to retake the key Sunni city of Ramadi from Islamic State militants has bogged down, exposing the weakness of Iraq’s forces and the limitations of air support from a U.S.-led coalition.
5. Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has warned of a ‘colossal threat’ of renewed fighting with pro-Russian rebels after a surge in violence that left at least 26 people dead.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is 1 Samuel 2:35-36 which reads: "And I will raise me up a faithful priest, that shall do according to that which is in mine heart and in my mind: and I will build him a sure house; and he shall walk before mine anointed for ever. And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left in thine house shall come and crouch to him for a piece of silver and a morsel of bread, and shall say, Put me, I pray thee, into one of the priests' offices, that I may eat a piece of bread."
Our second coming quote for today is from J.C. Pollock. He said: "Millions of graves are dug every year, but it is inspiring to think that one generation of Christians will cheat the undertaker."
Join us tonight at 8;00 Pm CST as we delve into the Bible prophecies about the destruction of Gaza that is happening NOW and the coming unification of many Muslim countries to attack the nation of Israel, Russia and much more. The Bible is ALWAYS ahead of the news. We will be taking your calls as well!
Jim will discuss the current war, rebuilding of Gaza and Israel information.
Jim is director of Prophecy Matters. The longtime editor for Master Books, the world’s largest publisher of creationism books, Jim now travels and speaks on the subject of apologetics. Incorporating his impressions gleaned from numerous trips to Israel and with a keen eye on the culture, his talks are up-to-date and relevant. Jim writes for a variety of publications, including the Jerusalem Post,
Jean discusses the situation in Gaza.
We dicuss the aftermath of the Gaza crimes committed by the Terrorist entity of Israel, which the controlled media is not telling the truth about or has told the truth about. Also, we continue to discuss the sex crimes of the world's elite, more specifically that involving Jeffrey Epstein and his "pals" in crime. Finally, we will cover Big Brother's incessant drive to implace microchips into our bodies.
In this show, I will discuss why the moronic left is wrong in Gaza. One problem is that the left asks for too much. They want Gaza to be totally independant of Israel [which it is now]. And they want an end of the blockade. They say that they want peace while they are ok with Hamas continuing to rule over Gaza. Left-wing morons, rather than addressing any point that's made that doesn't fit into their crafted worldview, will just write off their opponents as hardliners, warmongers, racists, bigots, Islamophobes, dismisses them as cracy, and/or resort to all sort of self-righteous rhetoric, many times before anyone who disagrees with them begins to speak. We get told that supporting Israel having the "West Bank" and Gaza is too hardline and that the "Palestinians" deserve a state. And having a blockade in response to Gaza being a terrorist entity run by Hamas, which fires rockets and, as seen from their chater, clearly wants to commit another Holocaust on the Jewish people, is too much for the left. And the left will dismiss you as a "right-wing nutjob" and will call you all the aforementioned names and do all the aforementioned actions if you support getting rid of Hamas. That is too "hardline." The left comes out with slogans about how Netnayahu and their opponents want war and want to get America into war while they continue to advocate for suicidal policies in the hope of peace. But it's as clear as day that there can't be peace with Hamas. That's like having peace with Nazi Germany back during WWII. The only hope of a two-state solution [which many on the left say they support] is for the Arabs in the territories to have a Government that's serious about fighting terrorism, willing to coexist with Israel as a Jewish state, and is more concerned about their people than about fighting Israel. A two state solution will NEVER work with Hamas controlling Gaza or any territory.