SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight we will be discusssing the issues of Gays Hating on Other Gays": Dont forget to call in and voice your opinion! Every Opinion shall be heard and every opinion will be respected! Join us in this heated conversation! Its sure to get hot up in here!
You can;t have an opinion in this world with out your words being filtered on Facebook. Feminists and Gays can parade around in public wearing next to nothing but I can't say "Fag", "Queer" or "Homo" or "Dyke"? Get the f--k outta here!
THE MILITARY EXCHANGE - Radio Hour
The Military Exchange - Military Talk - Radio Show & Theater
The Military Exchange is just that... An exchange of views and Interest from Veterans and thier Friends, to better promote the Status of Military Veterans in our Community.
Active / Reserve Military Affairs.
Politics as they apply to our Men and Women in the Military and at Home.
Humorous Banter and Music filled with Pride, for God,Country and Corp.
The MIlitary Exchange Radio Show is All About Veterans, Active Duty and Reserve MIlitary Personel. During the 60's thru the 80's I saw how the returning Veteran was treated. How His Character was deminished in the eyes of His civilian counterparts.My Job is to raise the image of the Veteran, show How He or She has been an asset to their community. I mix this with Current Daily events, Humor, Infornation and a better explanation of world events, With a "no hold bar" approach to Military and Veteran Politics. and end the show with a Healing approach from the word of God.
If you are in or are about to begin a military relationship, you need to prepare yourself for the road ahead. Military relationships can be very hard and it does take quite a bit of getting used to. But along with that hardship comes quite a few rewards, such as pride, health and dental coverage at considerably low rates, a guaranteed paycheck regardless of hours worked, a new “extended” family, opportunities to travel and see many different places, and freedom and flexibility to work towards your goals and dreams while they are away. Despite all of these benefits, being in a military relationship means learning to adapt to this new lifestyle and learning how to cope with the distance and difficulties you will face.
Diana Danis was the first military woman writing and anchoring radio news on the American Forces Network, Europe in 1974. Danis highlighted the accomplishments of women in the military during her tenure. She pushed members of Congress to investigate sexual harassment, sexual assault and rape in the military as well as lack of services in the VA for mental health treatment. She testified several times in 1991, 92 (Tail hook era) and 93 before House and Senate Armed Services and Veterans Affairs Committees about out of control conditions in the services, victim-blaming, closing of ranks, retaliation and retraumatization of survivors in both DOD and the VA systems.
Paula J. Caplan is a clinical and research psychologist, playwright, director, and actor. She received her A.B. with honors from Radcliffe College of Harvard University and her M.A. and Ph.D. in psychology from Duke University. She is the author of 11 books, the most recent of which is When Johnny and Jane Come Marching Home: How All of Us Can Help Veterans, which won three national nonfiction awards.
The Honorable Betty Folliard is co-owner of Strategy Partners - a business and political consulting firm. Having worked in government at the local, state & national levels, Ms. Folliard served five years, two as vice chair, of the Hopkins School District Board of Directors. She was elected to the Minnesota Legislature in 1996 where she served three terms in the Minnesota House of Representatives - focusing on education, clean environment, strong communities and women’s issues. She then spent 3 1/2 years as Community Representative in the office of Congressman Keith Ellison. Currently she serves as Board Chair of two non-profit boards: Gender Justice - a nonprofit law firm specializing in eliminating gender barriers; and PRISM - a social services organization serving the community with basic needs services.
There is nothing perfect about the military nor will it ever be however, like many organizations, there are lessons that the church could learn from military especially in the realm of accountability.
One thing the both the military and churches have in common is that when either have poor leadership, people die. So how much more important is your spiritual walk with Christ?
Today we do some old fashion comparing and contrasting.
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (46 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (12 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (8 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (7 chatters)
- MatchEntrepreneurs (4 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Live Radio Station (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (2 chatters)
- 63289 (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- Ladies of Light Radio (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (2 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Transition Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- nmandarano (1 chatters)
- The Difference (1 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (1 chatters)
- Patriot Family (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- alexas29 (1 chatters)
- AMR Talk (1 chatters)
- Author Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- BUZZARDSKORNER OF LOVE RADIO (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- dijones247 (1 chatters)
- Dreams and Visions (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (0 chatters)