SORT BY Relevancy
In She Said, She Said #122, Genia and Andrea discuss discuss:
1) Gay Bar Confusion: Straight people taking over gay bars. Does the LGBT community need a safe space to socialize that does not include straight people?
2) Is 100 sex partners too many? Male or female, gay or straight - would you admit that you've had 100+ sex partners?
3) Are you a weird person magnet? Have you noticed that you always attract the strangest people?
Listen to more SistersTalk Radio. Subscribe to SistersTalk Radio on iTunes. Follow Genia on Twitter. Become a SistersTalk Radio fan on Facebook.
Ace Lundon is considered one of the gay rights pioneers today. He's the author of:
Through the Needle's Eye/Legend of the Planet Itnava a psychological drama about wealth, politics, religion, medical science and the AIDS virus, an unseen enemy. Three friends join to battle the bigotry which threatens America. "This book isn't about AIDS," he writes. "It's about fear and family, bigotry and courage."
The Closets Are Empty...the Dining Room's Full: An Autobiographical Legacy You will learn how difficult it may be to empty a closet. The price of freedom usually is costly, but for Ace Lundon, the price has been worth it. The dining room of his life is now filled with those who have learned to love!
Ace produces radio shows as well. Click to listen to Lundon Calling - any time!
Click to learn more about Ace!
Meet Rob Watson, a gay parent and prolific bogger with a growing following. Rob blogs for both the Huffington Post and evoL =.
This segment features Rob's insights on this Huffington Post artcile: A Gay Dad's Perspective on the Hate-Note-Writing Father, and a Letter to My Own Sons
What are your thoughts on Rob's letter? Post your thoughts in the comment box below. and
Before you go, be sure to follow Rob's post's by subscribing to both blogs. Click to subscribe / follow:
Huffington Post evoL = (subcription box in right-hand column)
LGBTQA Resources: PFLAG The Trevor Project Do you have other resources to share? GREAT! Post a comment below to include your resources.
Episode Fifty-Nine: Ain't None Of Your Frends Business TONIGHT, R&B Artist iZai Join The Panel And Dive Right Into Conversation. While The Boys Discuss,"Ain't None Of Your Frends Business"; When In A Relationship, What's NOT Your Friends Business? What IS Your Friends Business? LET'S TALK ABOUT IT !
Episode Fifty-Eight: EXPOSED
TONIGHT, The Boys "EXPOSE" The Truth! In Light of The Recent Instagram Transgender Exposing Stunt, Philly Blogger Akeal Bennett, Join The Panel As The Boys Expose The True And The False of Who's REALLY Behind The MakeUp And Maybe Even Name A Few Names. LET'S TALK ABOUT IT !
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Dot Net Podcasts (52 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (44 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (12 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (9 chatters)
- Cajun 2 (8 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (7 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (6 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- The Abi and Pierce Show (5 chatters)
- Pastor Dean (4 chatters)
- Lennis (4 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (3 chatters)
- MMWHP Productions LLC (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Enter 907 Live (2 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)