SORT BY Relevancy
Join us TONIGHT at 9PM UK/GMT for another episode of LOVE IN THE HOUSE - Your candid radio show on relationships.
This week's episode is on 'GANGS AND BULLYING' with the help of our Special Guest - Emeka Mbadiwe. Mr Mbadiwe is a Filmmaker, Speaker, Author and Life Coach. He speaks on issues concerning the youth and motivates people to reach their highest potential.
- What makes some children become bullies and what makes a child susceptible to bullying?
- What do you do if your child is a Bully? How do you tackle it?
- What happens if your child is being bullied?
- What makes a child prone to the influence of gangs?
- Are these issues linked to parenting skills or is there something else at play?
- How can we as Parents raise emotionally healthy and stable children that will not become bullies or being bullied or come under the influence of gangs?
Join us live on air as we look at all of these and more.
Every Sunday you will here from none other then Craig and Daniel Addison. Christian brothers and fellow Way Walkers. Tonight we will discuss "gangs" and how they tie into the Mark of the Beast. You can call in live @(917)-889-3226 or you can listen via internet @www.blogtalkradio.com/thewaywalkers.
There was a shooting two weeks ago in Waco Texas between two rival biker gangs. Nine people died in the incident and it has made national news. Here is the outrageous claims that are being made. Why didn't the media call the gangs called thugs like they have when black males have been killed? REALLY!!! The answer is simple...Gangs are an organized group of thugs. Nothing more, nothing less. Thugs don't have a specific color but the ones that have been hitting the major news outlets have been black. Let's not get mad when a spade is being called a spade. Plus I don't like giving Al Sharpton any type of credit but it looks like I can't avoid this. He has successfully managed to teach his daughter, Dominique, how to become a shakedown artist. She is trying to get $5M from New York City for being clumsy. She said she sprained her ankle when she stepped in a crack in Soho. How does she think she her anke is worth $5M? I bet her dad has managed to advise her how to structure her statements to get paid.
PimpPreacher.com - Today on Church Folk Revolution Radio we continue our conversation on Church Gangs as we take on the Non-Denomination Gang. How can it be considered Non-Denomination if they function like an actual denomination? Are non denomination churches just another way for a pastor to have complete control with no accountability?
Let's discuss the problems of biker gangs and what they believe in through their gangs. Some are very down to earth and others are just plain stupid. Join the show at 6:30pm. Call (818)301-5834.
Join me, your host, GoodGuides Program Director, Darrell L. Feagin, along with our show co-host, Tamara Howard, in this exclusive live radio broadcast titled, "From Gangs to Goodwill: Mentoring Makes a Difference.
Today's guest is a former gang member, "Silas" who will share his story about gang life and the choices he made in order to change his life for the good. He talks about how embracing positive values provided him with resources for personal change, as well as, a way to guide him from the path that his previous choices had led him on.
He encourages our youth, and the listening audience, to challenge themselves to choose those values you have the most difficulty with and attack it; work at it one day at a time, every day, every hour and every minute and you'll succeed at being a better you.
Call in, listen, learn, ask questions and make comments. And Always, Always Remember there is Goodwill in Each of Us!
Texas Biker Radio #86 - With Mel Moss & Mel Robins -
The Gangs All Here - Really - Last Man In Jail Just Not In Waco - Random Shooting - New Billboards - Poll Camera - Keeping Evil Out Of Office - No New News - Veteran Bikers Are Key To Battling Biker Discrimination....
All That Stuff and More On Txeaxas Biker Radio
1. In the backwaters of Eastern Europe, authorities working with the FBI have interrupted four attempts in the past five years by gangs with suspected Russian connections that sought to sell radioactive material to Middle Eastern extremists.
2. Dozens of conservative Saudi Arabian clerics have called for Arab and Muslim countries to "give all moral, material, political and military" support to what they term a jihad, or holy war, against Syria's government and its Iranian and Russian backers.
3. A Palestinian woman stabbed an Israeli man who then shot and wounded her in Jerusalem's Old City on Wednesday after some of the tight security measures imposed following a series of deadly Palestinian attacks were lifted.
4. Russian warships began targeting the Islamic State group in Syria with missiles on Wednesday.
5. A Christian organization has warned that while our planet may have survived September’s “blood moon”, it will be permanently destroyed on Wednesday, 7 October.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 67:3-7.
Our second coming quote for today is from John Trapp. He said, "This is pinned as a badge to the sleeve of every true believer—that he looks for and longs for Christ's coming to judgement."