SORT BY Relevancy
in Pop Culture
PSY's Gangnam Style has been a massive hit at a global level unlike anything we've ever seen before. However, recently, another video called Beantown Style has reached 1000 views on Youtube in only 30 hours.
The crew team spent almost 5 months to produce this music video. They shoot it in different landmark buildings in Boston, such as Chinatown, TD Garden, Copley Square and etc.The dancers were very hardworking, dancing in 25 °F in the snow.
Yuen Jin, the scriptwriter of Beantown Style, hopes that through this music video, people can know more about Boston's nature sight and historical culture.
Today let's welcome Yue Jin to our show and and tell us the story behind Beantown Style!!
The YouTube video Gangnam Style went viral and caught the imagination of millions of people in the worldwide. As a marketing professional I endeavor to understand why such marketing events happen. What is the special spark that makes a video, podcast or eBook go viral. Where does it all start. Who influences the play and the spread? Does it all happen organically or is some it artificially manipulated. In this article I will provide a number of useful elemints as to why internet post go viral. I will provide a list of characteristics that all viral post have in common and I will provide you with a road map to hopefully create your own viral post. This way you too can work the web Gangnam Style.
If you are one of the millions of website owners who are looking for the fast lane onto the Information Superhighway, this is the show for you. Hosted by professional Internet marketers Carl Weiss and Hector "The Connector" Cisneros, every episode is designed to cover topics, tips and technology that can make or break you online.
The show also features guests who have developed software, apps, schools or sites that are designed to help you take your knowledge of the Internet to new heights. Best of all, this show is interactive and listeners can call in live with questions for either the hosts or the guests.
Tune in, Turn on and Tweet your way to online success weekly.
Current news, sports, finance and opinion will be presented Gangnam Style on this show. Join in the fun. Open lines. Call in!!! 1-347-826-7667
THE first Men's Edition on Style with Trysh where we will be asking 3 fashion forward men their thoughts on the fashion worn by the Everday Woman. They will share their likes and dislikes as well as offer some suggestions in love. Panelist include: Professional Percussionist Brien Andrews, Motivational Speaker Tommy Chambers and Fashion Designer Jae Joseph.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (59 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (21 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (19 chatters)
- JUST US HEALING SPIRITUALLY (19 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (16 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- New Colony Network (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- 63504 (5 chatters)
- Daddy G (5 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (4 chatters)
- prophecynewsandviews (4 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- Fins Radio (3 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (3 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Chef Cardinale Cooking Show (2 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (1 chatters)
- Universal Awkng Consciousness (1 chatters)
- Thru The Eyes of Faith (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- DavidHittle (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Last Call0 (1 chatters)