SORT BY Relevancy
On this edition of Gaming Law News we will be joined by representatives of Lewis Roca Rothgerber, LLP. Today's guests will be Sean McGuiness, a partner in the firm's gaming practice group, and Roger Morris, a senior partner at the firm's Denver office. Morris was recently appointed to the firm's Denver gaming practice team, which includes McGuiness. Morris and McGuines will detail how this latest addition has benefitted the firm. Lewis Roca Rothgerber is one of the largest law firms in the Western U.S. and with this recent appointment, the firm now represents several casinos, manufacturers, distributors, lenders and other suppliers to the Colorado gaming industry. Be sure to set a reminder and tune in to this show, it's the lawful thing to do.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Exclusive interview with foreign policy expert Frank Gaffney about Israel and their right to exist as a Jewish state.
* What should America’s policy be toward the Muslim Brotherhood?
* Sharia law creeping into American Courts.
in Video Games
With summer in full swing, many gaming shows/conventions are coming and going so fast, it can make your head spin. Suffering from gaming information overload? Fear not! The GCR Crew will help cure what ails you by providing some up-to-date gaming news from current gaming shows (including E3)!
We'll also discuss what's coming around the bend for our beloved next generation consoles, as well as in the worlds of computer, board, card, and table-top gaming! And of course, an episode of GCR would not be complete without an Impromptu Game Review! Buckle up, this is going to be one thrill ride you won't want to miss!
As an attorney at Howard & Howard in Las Vegas, Kim Stein focuses her practice on securities law, gaming law, intellectual property, civil litigation and corporate law. Stein joins us on this edition of Gaming Law News to discuss the status and legislative outlook of online gaming from both state by state and national perspectives. Make sure to set a reminder for this show and call in with your comments and questions!
The Klemchuk Kubasta Law Review is a quarterly educational Internet radio podcast focused on sharing news, tips and trends in complex legal issues focused in business, technology and innovation. Klemchuk Kubasta, LLP, provides patent, trademark, trade dress, copyright and trade secret services, including litigation, licensing, prosecution and other intellectual property counseling.
Topics covered on this show by Darin Klemchuk:
Washington NFL Team Loses Trademark for 'Disparaging' Name
Baylor sues alumni association over trademark use, says BAA abandoned ‘charitable purpose’
Florida Gators Score Trademark Touchdown
A trademark fight over the word 'Mormon'
Trending: Hashtags as Trademarks
Trademark and Domain Name Scams: Scammers Still Be Scamming
Darin Klemchuk is the co-founder and managing partner of Klemchuk Kubasta LLP, a Dallas-based IP boutique law firm that offers comprehensive intellectual property legal services, including litigation and enforcement of all forms of intellectual property as well as registration and licensing of patents, trademarks, trade dress and copyrights. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Congress is considering a pro-abortion law nation-wide.
* New York City tells pro-lifers that they must publish pro-abortion disclaimers.
* The Supreme Court declines to allow a high school graduation in church.
* A Christian woman may be released from Sudan.
On this epsiode:
Florida man arrested after videotaped beating of autistic boy goes viral
4th Circuit refuses to stay same-sex marriage ruling
Name of Ferguson officer released
ACLU files two lawsuits in re Ferguson (including the desire to define Freedom of the Press)
Woman jailed over truancy fines dies in jail from "natural causes"
Law student arrested on attempted murder and arson charges
OJ Simpson judgement up for sale
Maternity lawsuit filed against Beyonce and Jay-Z
Colombian lawyer suing FIFA over bad refereeing
Little girl dies in Maryland gunfire exchange
MMA fighter arrested
Single mom convinces thief to return stolen van
Woman finds swastika on her McDonald's sandwich bun
Al Gore Sues Al Jazeera
Federal judge rules that Ten Commandments monument must be moved
Professor loses job over his tweets
California woman arrested for worker's comp fraud
Join Marcus Blake and Brendan Smith today in the Daily Nerd Show as we do our roudup of E3 and other Gaming news. This is our Daily Nerd Special on E3. Listen to the show at 12:30pm at thatnerdshow.com
For more than 135 years, Dickinson Wright has put their clients first and in return have received a vast amount of respect. The law firm is made up of legal professionals that bring experience, creativity, diversity and dedication to the industry. On today's show we are joined by Peter Kulick, a lawyer at Dickinson Wright, to discuss what the firm delivers to the gaming industry. We will also go over any recent news at the firm, so make sure you call in with any comments or questions.
We get what we OBSERVE says Dr. Jim Alvino in this weeks show. Building on the concept he first introduced in his widely-acclaimed book, Explorers Guide to the Law of Attraction. Join Jim Alvino this week as he reveals more of his LOO principle and how it relates to attracting the life or business you desire. Want to hear and meet Dr. Alvino live? Go to http://www.loaevent.com to purchase your ticket.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (95 chatters)
- Yada (30 chatters)
- John Baptist (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Omega Man (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (10 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (5 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- JASmius (4 chatters)
- nXphase Records (4 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (3 chatters)
- Paranoidparanormal (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (3 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast (2 chatters)
- reactionariez (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Mikeisha (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (0 chatters)