SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Respect is such a simple word but carries with it soooo much meaning. We need to respect each other, the planet, our government, other governments, the world we leave in, the things we purchase, the things we own, people's beliefs, etc.
Respect is so important that without it we will doom ourselves and this planet. Teach our children respect, teach them to honor themselves and each other. Aretha Franklin had a beautiful song about R-E-S-P-E-C-T. If you can find the song play it for your children because somewhere along they way we have lost this.
Animals should not be abused whether they are pets or for consumption. Trees, grass, vegetables, flowers, etc. should be protected. Stop littering this planet, teach people to pick up after themselves. It will make the world a much healtier place to live in.
Don't let anyone pollute the oceans or our atmosphere. This is a total lack and disrespect for mother nature. Don't let it happen the power to change the world is in our hands. We don't need more laws and regulations to make us do what we should already be doing. No one can legislate behaviour. We must be taught by our families to RESPECT the world we live in. I don't want my children or grandchildren to live in a world where everything they do or think is legislated by the government.
Her in the U.S. the government is "by the people and for the people". Government is a tool not the way we let other people control our behaviour. Teach respect and non of the government interference will be necessary, nor should it.
I RESPECT YOU!
Join Dr. Teresa Graham and her co-host Shamica Bryant @ 7:00PM (CST) & 8:00PM (EST). They will be chatting with her live audience for 30-minutes about "Women Respect Yourself" Please tune into the show by dailing (516) 531-9244 or click on the link: www.blogtalkradio.com/drteresagraham. Please make sure to share this show with all of your social media friends and family. Come chat with us- On the 30-Minute Chat Wednesday Show! Have a blessed day!
Tune in as Video Broadcast Services President Marcia Hawkins and Vice President Kyle Clouse discuss the importance of treating your sales team with respect.
What motivates your sales team?
What tools do they need to be successful?
What team building activities are you planning and are they getting the results you're looking for?
These are just a few of the things that will be discussed in today's show. Learn the strategies to creating a cohesive environment in your work space that motivates, inspires and leads to greater sales.
in Video Games
Join Scott and Future Doctor Pinkos as they regale you with tales from the Midwest Gaming Classic. They'll shower you with all of the happenings, goings-on, and everything in between. They'll also bring you progress on Game Centric Radio's up-and-coming YouTube Channel: Game Centric TV! So, tune in and don't miss out!
Subscribe to GCTV here.
Check out GCTV's MGC playlist here.
Unfortunately, many people are far better at projecting confidence than being confident. They suppress their doubts out of fear and embarrassment. Tune in this week as Lisa Jones and I discuss honoring the self. It turns out that loving who you are means you need to embrace every aspect of the self, the good, the bad, and the ugly. In truth, self-acceptance means that other’s opinions of you have little effect and no validity. Cultural, societal, familial, and religious dogmas may shape the ego but we know now this is an illusion—not who you are! This week’s show discusses how to set boundaries when developing self-esteem. Tune in and discover that your past doesn’t have to define you. Imagine that the world would be ‘less than’ without YOU in it. Tonight we embrace your uniqueness and worth to the world.
Each week, Mike will interview some of the world's most inspirational individuals, thought leaders, survivors, celebrities, educators, and experts.
Listen in and CALL IN to be inspired AND gain essential life skills for living with RESPECT in all aspects of your life.
Tonight, on RAP UP LIVE with Pastor A.F. Riggins, we will be discussing Respect...Law Enforcement and the Public. We want to hear your views and opinions. Join in the discussion and let your voice be heard at (347) 855-8118 on Blog Talk USA.
in Video Games
The team at Game Centric Radio will take on a hot-button topic -- depictions of mental illness in gaming! Whether we're looking at video games (from Borderlands to the depictions of Joker and Harley Quinn) to portraying mental illnesses (known as "derangements" in some systems) in table-top gaming, we'll be exploring accuracy and the fine line between "over the top" and downright offensive. We'll even look at character-based board/card games that touch on the subject, such as Gloom and Betrayal at the House on Haunted Hill.
Award-winning Artist Carl Childs will do a special morning edition of Science Fiction and Gaming! "A show to provide live listening opportunity to all of our different time zone listeners." A special hello! "Hello Canada!" "Hello Southern France!" "Hello Eastern Europe listeners!" "March is the greatest month to have a birthday!"
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (79 chatters)
- The Portal (27 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (18 chatters)
- Intuitive Coach Max Ryan (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (7 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (4 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Carole Gold (3 chatters)
- All Things Matter (3 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (2 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Triple Dark (2 chatters)
- RevUp with Rev Alethea (2 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- CustersLuckRadioShow (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- AlimBey (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (1 chatters)
- Appalachian Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (0 chatters)
- RoxieZw (0 chatters)