SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode, you'll meet the author of the Teen Survival Series, Peggy Hatchet; and you'll learn why she felt the need to write a series of books (50 to 60 pages) to help teens survive their middle passage into young adulthood.
This host will share personal moment of her own teenage years and how she often came close to destruction and didn't realize it. You'll learn that Peggy Hatchet based her decision to champion the cause of young people on her own turbulent youth.
Lastly, if time permits, callers get to ask questions and talk about whateer is on thier mind, relevant to life issues. This Teen Survival Series introduction is sure to spike your interest, if not your participation. You don't want to miss it.
in Self Help
Join us this week as we continue our “Summer of Passions” series. We will be joined by Tiffany Henderson who founded her own non-profit that benefits young men with Down’s Syndrome and Seamstress extraordinaire and owner of Déjà Vu Consignments & Alterations, Eva Potts. Join us Wednesday @ 8:30 PM EST. 917-932-1078 or www.yourtimeradio.com.
in Self Help
Coming up this week on Your Time we will be talking with Jahari Tabor, owner of a PotatoHeadZ Café’. Tune to learn more about the unique dining and entertainment concept Jahari and his wife, Tolanda have brought to the Atlanta area. Join the fun Wednesday 8:30 PM EST by listening on your phone at 917-932-1078 or visit www.yourtimeradio.com
Author and motivational speaker Dr. John DeMartini will be stopping by to discuss his latest book, The Values Factor: The Secret to Creating An Inspired and Fulfulling Life.
About the book:
Based on his landmark research and teachings, Dr. John Demartini has discovered the key to fulfillment in all aspects of life.
The Values Factor shows you how to create a life in which every minute can be inspiring and fulfilling. The first step is to identify what you find most meaningful—the values in life that are most important to you. Once you understand your own unique values and align your life accordingly, you can achieve fulfillment in every aspect of your life: deepening your loving relationships, creating an inspiring career, establishing financial freedom, and tapping into a rich spiritual life.
About the author:
As a leading authority in human behavior and leadership development, Dr. Demartini is an educator, researcher and author that's developed a series of solutions applicable across all markets, sectors and age groups. His education curriculum ranges from corporate empowerment programs, financial strategies, self-development and relationship solutions and social transformation programs. His presentations whether keynotes, seminars or workshops, leave clients with insights into their behavior and keys to their empowerment.
He has been featured in the movie, The Secret, and has shared the stage with Sir Richard Branson, Steven Covey, Deepak Chopra and Donald Trump. He's been interviewed by Larry King Live, Wall Street Journal and O Magazine (Oprah), and has been featured in Success Magazine
in Self Help
Ed Womack, has come “Back from Broken.” and has risen from the streets of Detroit, to the man he is today, author, speaker, mentor to youth, and founder of T.I.P.S Academy (Training Important People to Soar). He is also the founder of Man Rise Up and he will tell us all about his many ventures. Log on Wednesday 8:30pm EST to www.yourtimeradio.com or call 917-932-1078 to join the conversation
Tonight on The G-Lew Show we welcome you to the G-Spot and advise you to put the kids to bed early as we wind down your week with an intimate evening with G-Lew going deep inside your ear hole!! Join us tonight 10-12 eastern and 7-9 pm on the west coast
Speak-out on Air or through the WRASK IT™ App.
Stewart D speaks-out on Ashley Madison, Jared Fogle, Donald Trump and much more.
Call In and Speak-Out @ (646) 787-8295 or vent throught the WRASK IT™ App.
Search WRASK IT in your phone's play store. Available in Itunes - Android
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- in5d (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- AJC Radio (8 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- P4P Muscle Real Talk (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- YBP (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Israel Malik Esters (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- On The Kowch (2 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- Sabiduria 3 ngando buena fama (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- PAECT Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- BBall Summit Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- Women Behind the Wall0 (1 chatters)