SORT BY Relevancy
This hotly anticipated show sees us joined by Doug Kaufmann of knowthecause.com and author of the groundbreaking book "The Fungus Link". The man who brought awareness of fungal infections at large to the general public shares with us his holistic approach to healing infections, as well as:
- What a fungus infection actually is
- What the signs and symptoms of such an infection might be
- Why we as a society are becoming more susceptible to these tiny disease-causing microbes
- Doug's Phase One Diet for healing the body
- Lifestyle modifications to support the body's capacity to heal from an infection
For most women, breast surgery means mastectomy. But there are other types of breast surgery, including breast reconstruction and breast augmentation. On the next Mayo Clinic Radio, surgeon Dr. Steven Jacobson discusses the different kinds of breast surgery. Also on the program, the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force has released draft guidelines for breast cancer […]
Welcome to the Mixx & Buttins Prefunk Show!! Tonight, we take a closer look at a very special ingredient called Castoreum and it's many uses. Most of all, we feel it is our duty to let you know where Castoreum comes from (gross)... We invite you all to join us for some fun on our show. Listen live by web, or by calling (713) 955-0692. You can also call to give us your opinion on our topics on the air live!! Feel free to leave a question or comment on our page here, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sit back relax & enjoy the show. Thanks!
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Belinda Farrell. Belinda the author of the book Find Your Friggin’ Joy, graduated with a BA in Spanish and English from the University of California at Berkeley and is trained in hypnotherapy, past life regression, NLP, Hawaiian chanting, and ancient Hawaiian healing (Huna). Belinda trained with Anthony Robbins (author of Unlimited Power) and has effectively used these skills in her own life.
this episode Q&A includes:
• plastic- do not store food or water in..
• reverse osmosis water is devoid of minerals and can actually leach minerals from your body..
• migraines- repressed sexual abuse in our culture and restriction of blood vessels and supporting the liver..
• bacterial vaginosis- garlic suppositories, yogurt, yarrow tincture, activated charcoal..
• sore breast..
• pseudomanas infection- panax gingseng tincture..
• lipomas- how to make castor oil packs and dandelion..
• endometriosis and heavy bleeding- nothing raw or frozen, beets, meat, shepherds purse..
• yarrow to help with nose bleeds, scar tissue and healing of mucous membranes..
• skin bacteria- chickweed and rubbing shoulders with folks that have healthy bacteria..
• itchy palm- fungus- plantain, horsetail..
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Ethnobiologist Marc Williams. Marc has taught hundreds of classes and thousands of folks about plants, humans other life forms and their interface. His training includes a B.A. in Environmental Studies/Sustainable Agriculture and a M.A in Appalachian Studies/Sustainable Development. He is the Executive director of Plants and Healers International and has spent over 15 years working at various restaurants, farms, and travels throughout 24 countries in North/Central America and Europe and all 50 of the United States.
this episode Q&A includes:
• thyroid, parathyroid, PH, calcium, lemon balm, seaweed..
• increase vitamin e in the diet with extra virgin olive oil..
• motherwort increases the number of small blood vessel around the heart and uterus and possibly other place in the body too..
• red clover helps blood to flow..
• sores that do not heal in the groin area and DES daughters..
• phytolacca americana...
• toenail fungus- no oil of oregano!! soak feet in anti fungal- salt water, horsetail, black walnut...
• supplements are drugs and Susun never recommends supplements..
• halotosis- causes- dandelion, slippery elm..
I will be talking with Dr. Steven Davis D.C., CTN about the common prevalence of parasites, yeast, fungus, and mold in so many people today. Many people experience the side effects of these pests without even realizing it, including weight fluctuations, skin problems, chronic fatigue and flu like symptoms just to name a few.
Tune into this interview to learn about the tell-tale signs you may be suffering from one of these common problems, as well as the new remedies available that combat these problems on an energetic level.
Dr. Steven Davis D.C., CTN has been in healthcare since 1973. As a renowned alternative physician, his treatments range from nutraceuticals to energy medicine. He works with one of the leaders in quantum physics research in the world, and together they have found wonderful remedies that help even the most down and out patients heal. He acts now as the director for Nutrilink, and other breakthrough nutritional companies.
Join me as I give you my 12 steps to wellness with my Candida control program. When your digestive system is healthy, there is approxiamately 1 yeast cell for every 1 million probiotic cells. In the very small ratio, the yeast within our body is constantly fighting to survive. the key is to maintain healthy gut integrity, the pH of a healthy gut is not a optimal place for candida to thrive.
Grab a friend and join me as I detail how Candida makes you sick, What Candida is, The foods that cause Candida overgrowth and much more. I will talk to you then!!
The CERN has just broken the record of 13 TeV creating some "Matter" or the "God Particals" in the tube as the beam collided protons and created matter out of Dark Matter. Also ISIS has now taken over 50% of Syria and has come near the Israeli border at the Golen Heights. Also a Suicide Bomber has just hit a Saudi Shiite Mosque in Saudi Arabia killing 20 and wounded 50 during Friday prayers. Also Avi Lipkin discusses the "New World Order" and the "Return of Jesus Christ" will being interviewed by Pastor Paul Begley in Jerusalem, Israel. Also NASA spacecraft Dawn has taken more pictures of the Dwarf Planet "Ceres" and the reflections on the Dwart Planets surface must be frozen ice or a frozen lake. Also the drought in California is getting worse. Also a mysterious deadly black fungus has been found on fish in the Pacific Northwest and may be from the radiation fallout of Fukushima. These and much more current news events along with bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.
Updates to US and European Protocol Sheets
Natural supplement combinations for effective eradication of H. pylori
New FDN Graduates, Sean McGovern from Illinois and Michelle Cooper from Thailand
Include as much information as possible about the case you are sharing on Facebook or other forums when requesting input
Avoid drawing conclusions based on any individual number in test results
Get clinical correlation using all known subjective and objective information about your client
Genova Intestinal Permeability Assessment – would the reported Lactulose level be affected by any paracellular uptake of Mannitol?
FDN Mentor, Shana Hogg’s Testimonial
Commitment and patience - major keys of success to rebuilding and restoring health
Binge eating – underlying causes to consider and how DRESS can help
How do we determine if yeast/fungus is an issue with a client if it’s not showing up in the BioHealth #401H?
in Self Help
Learn to deal with mushrooms, maggots and molds on tonights show!
Residence in Maryland may go without water in heat wave.
Man sues makers of I phone.
Rolling Stones offends nation with magazine cover-I thought the kid from Mad Magazine was offensive enough
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions and 30 minute interview with Robin Fre.
this Q&A includes:
• spiraea is aspirin containing salicylic acid- Susun is more likely to reach for hypericum or skullcap..
• rudbeckia- interchanegable with echinacea- harvest as late in fall as possible..
• 33 years old and trying to conceive for 4 years..
• foot fungus- hysterical hygiene, soak in white vinegar, horsetail, goldenseal powder..
• making tincture with dried and fresh plant material..
• lead in soil and harvesting plants..
• being in menopause- no such thing as perimenopause..
• phytosterols in food- red clover is safe..
• nourishment through story medicine..
• taking care of your ovaries- gingko..
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress