SORT BY Relevancy
in Pop Culture
The girls are back to discuss the precarious area known as the "friendzone." They'll diagnose the circumstances that surround being designated as a JAF (just a friend). Is this a permanent situation always? How can you know if you have the potential to escape from the friendzone? The girls share stories on the flipside if and when they have ever been friend zoned.
Do we really need to explain?
CatLady and ADude are going to discuss The Friendzone - how one gets in the friendzone, and how one can try to get out of the friendzone (or is that even possible!?)
Our show is a lot more fun when you interact! Please call in with your ideas or questions- or you can tweet in too, @Soon2becatlady or @A_Dude79
(CatLady also needs tips on how to pick up a cute boy on OKCupid.)
Tonight I spend the session talking about the ins and outs of the friendzone - how to get out and stay out. Inspired by anonymous questions from a thoughtful poster on Quora.
Tune in every Tuesday Night from 8-9pm PST to ask your dating & relationship questions while Lisa rifs on topics including love, masculine/feminine polarity, connection, relationship chemistry, sex & sexuality, online dating, personal development and entirely too much more to mention!
Guaranteed to give the inspiration to jump up out of your rut and find a new groove.
Lisa Haché-Maguire is a Dating & Relationship Coach with A Subtle Art up in the great white north. She coaches both men and women, single or in a relationship, on everything from how to start dating, to how to seal the deal. Her specialties include helping nice guys get out of the friend zone, empowering women who don't feel feminine, and teaching couples who feel more like friends than lovers how put the sex back on the kitchen table.
Lisa is available for in person, phone & skype consults Monday to Friday, 9am - 9pm and Saturday from 9am - 12pm PST. In addition to the weekly podcast, Lisa writes an Ask Lisa Column on her website & in the Valley Voice, she keeps a blog, newsletter and posts regularly on Facebook & Twitter.
The friendzone...every man's nightmare. Every man finds himself there at least once in his lifetime. He thinks he's in the game when all along he was actually just the waterboy. He didn't even make it to the bench. Cupid and his all star cast go in on the friendzone paradox and come up with possible solutions.
Oh! Monday Madness with Cal, Izzy & RA
They are back! And the gang is going to discuss the teen’s hottest issues now a day. It’s all complete randomness! They will be all yours for 2 hours as they will serve you the latest tips and tricks to FRIENDZONE!
Join your hosts Cal, Izzy & RA as they talk about their views regarding friend zone.
You may send in your questions, reactions, and suggestions via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, or E-mail. Be sure to include your name so that they can greet you LIVE On-Air!
1) Install Skype on your desktop or personal computer and make sure the call-in feature is enabled. 2) Log on to your account on blog talk radio 5 to 10 minutes before the scheduled cast. 3) The Skype icon would appear right beside the Dial-in number and right after the host has logged in. Click on the Skype icon and follow the instructions.
Tune in The Ladies Room to learn how to navigate the ins and outs of the "Friendzone".
in Pop Culture
For episode 2 the girls are back to discus the drought that has devastated the modern dating world.
They then delineate the concept of the friendzone and how to know if you're trapped there or if there is a chance of escaping.
The girls share storis of times they experienced thirsty guys or were thirsty themselves. Thirst does not discriminate and has no curfew.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (51 chatters)
- Ms Blue (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (5 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (4 chatters)
- ShadySykes (4 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (3 chatters)
- AngelBlueEyes (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (2 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (1 chatters)
- Crankhouse Radio (1 chatters)