SORT BY Relevancy
Do we really need to explain?
CatLady and ADude are going to discuss The Friendzone - how one gets in the friendzone, and how one can try to get out of the friendzone (or is that even possible!?)
Our show is a lot more fun when you interact! Please call in with your ideas or questions- or you can tweet in too, @Soon2becatlady or @A_Dude79
(CatLady also needs tips on how to pick up a cute boy on OKCupid.)
Tonight I spend the session talking about the ins and outs of the friendzone - how to get out and stay out. Inspired by anonymous questions from a thoughtful poster on Quora.
Tune in every Tuesday Night from 8-9pm PST to ask your dating & relationship questions while Lisa rifs on topics including love, masculine/feminine polarity, connection, relationship chemistry, sex & sexuality, online dating, personal development and entirely too much more to mention!
Guaranteed to give the inspiration to jump up out of your rut and find a new groove.
Lisa Haché-Maguire is a Dating & Relationship Coach with A Subtle Art up in the great white north. She coaches both men and women, single or in a relationship, on everything from how to start dating, to how to seal the deal. Her specialties include helping nice guys get out of the friend zone, empowering women who don't feel feminine, and teaching couples who feel more like friends than lovers how put the sex back on the kitchen table.
Lisa is available for in person, phone & skype consults Monday to Friday, 9am - 9pm and Saturday from 9am - 12pm PST. In addition to the weekly podcast, Lisa writes an Ask Lisa Column on her website & in the Valley Voice, she keeps a blog, newsletter and posts regularly on Facebook & Twitter.
The friendzone...every man's nightmare. Every man finds himself there at least once in his lifetime. He thinks he's in the game when all along he was actually just the waterboy. He didn't even make it to the bench. Cupid and his all star cast go in on the friendzone paradox and come up with possible solutions.
Tune in The Ladies Room to learn how to navigate the ins and outs of the "Friendzone".
Oh! Monday Madness with Cal, Izzy & RA
They are back! And the gang is going to discuss the teen’s hottest issues now a day. It’s all complete randomness! They will be all yours for 2 hours as they will serve you the latest tips and tricks to FRIENDZONE!
Join your hosts Cal, Izzy & RA as they talk about their views regarding friend zone.
You may send in your questions, reactions, and suggestions via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, or E-mail. Be sure to include your name so that they can greet you LIVE On-Air!
1) Install Skype on your desktop or personal computer and make sure the call-in feature is enabled. 2) Log on to your account on blog talk radio 5 to 10 minutes before the scheduled cast. 3) The Skype icon would appear right beside the Dial-in number and right after the host has logged in. Click on the Skype icon and follow the instructions.
Join Reko and her guest co-host as they get into the conversation about "What's Up With the Friendzone"? Have you been subject to being placed in the friendzone? Or have you subjected someone else to the friendzone? We will discuss exactly what the friendzone is, and laugh at Reko's list of how you end up in the friendzone with her!! (646)478-0303. Call in and join the conversation!
Jared is joined by Krystyna Hutchinson and Corinne Fisher to talk about getting out of the friend-zone, dating a girl out of your league, and their podcast, Guys We ed, where they interview guys they've had sex with.
Follow @Jtrain56 @krystynahutch @philanthropygal & @StandUpNyLabs. Use promo code TFM at www.StandUpNY.com for free tickets to Stand Up NY. Listen to Guys We ed and all our other great podcasts at www.StandUpNYLabs.com
in Pop Culture
This is PLANNED PARENTHOOD RADIO on the Random Brain Activity Network!
Join Bully & The Punchline for two hours of wild and uncensored chatter as they talk about everything and anything that they can think of! No subject is too taboo, controversial, or just plain inappropriate! You never know exactly what's going to happen or what might get said. Absolutely nothing is off limits, and nothing is considered sacred. With the occasional scheduled guest joining us to let us know how far we do the cross the line.
If we don't offend you in someway then we aren't doing our jobs right!
We always encourage callers, new and old, to discuss or debate whatever topics are at hand.
Check out and like our Facebook Page for links to articles discussed on the show, schedule information, and various pics posts throughout the week. www.facebook.com/PlannedParenthoodRadio
Send any and all hate mail, requests, feedbacks, questions, or nude self pics can be send to the hosts directly at...
Warning: Adult Language
Bougie Girl discusses gives tips for staying out of the "friend zone".
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (56 chatters)
- Ms Blue (48 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (36 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (33 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (25 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (18 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (18 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (11 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (5 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (5 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (4 chatters)
- Wake Da Fuq Up (4 chatters)
- GrapeApe Untamed (3 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- Dr Auset (2 chatters)
- Black Swan Radio (2 chatters)
- 64420 (2 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (2 chatters)
- Wolf Bytes (2 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- After*Dark*Radio (1 chatters)
- Crankhouse Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)