SORT BY Relevancy
A common recommendation for people suffering with blood sugar imbalances and attempting to reduce weight is to eat frequent, small meals throughout the day. The idea is that eating every couple of hours keeps your blood sugar levels steady without the dips (and severe hunger that accompanies those dips). In theory, you’ll eat less if you never let yourself get hungry enough to overeat. Recent hormone research tells us that this is actually the worst way to eat for blood sugar balance and weight loss and can actually be damaging to your health.
In this show learn:
Why frequent eating is faulty advice The process and dangers of insulin resistance Breaking the “Gain Chain”: solutions to restore your hormones
Also Check out:
B4 Be Gone: A Step-by-Step, Fully Guided System to Reduce Your Belly Fat, Recharge Your Energy, Rekindle Your Passion,and Protect You from Disease
Todays episode will feature the Willcox Flyer. The Flyer is a 66 mile bicycle ride from Willcox, Arizona to the Chiricahua National Monument. The ride will raise money for scholarships,Small Towns Big Dreams. After that we will visit the Faraway Ranch in the Chiricahua mountains of Southeastern Arizona. A pioneer ranch established during the Wild West Days
Join Bob Zima, dad, husband, clinical counselor, hockey addict and frequent flyer to Hell and back, for a 30 minutes of cathartic, satirical & psychedelic therapy. Bob is a motivational performer and artist who encourages people to get their head out of their ass and their ass off of the couch in order to find mental wellness through the development of psychological fitness skills. Tonight's episode looks at the power of one's own story of perseverance and overcoming obstacles.
THE RISKS THAT MEN TAKE!
IMAGINE, flying to earth in a wing suit after leaping from Mt. Everest.
IMAGINE, being the first ever to launch yourself from Mt. Everest, the highest point on Earth.
QUOTE, from the Russian HIGH FLYER...Everest has fascinated me since I was a child. As a teenager, I devoured the stories of the HEROS on this mountain, their triumphs and tragedies.
It was very special for me...etc.
Mt. Everest is like no...etc.
Fulfilling a dream...etc.
Abingdon has followed her dreams and purpose from getting her pilots license, becoming a certified flight instructor, and even starring in the hit TV reality show: "Flying Wild Alaska", to creating her very own successful business, The Abingdon Co.
The Abingdon Co. specializes in travel timepieces and jewelry for women in aviation. All products are designed by pilots, mechanics, air traffic controllers, and women who see the world in time zones, not zip codes. Featured on Discovery Channel, worn by celebrities, and sold worldwide.It began with a young woman who decided to make a change for her fellow pilots. The company philosophy is one that aims to benefit those women all over the world who are frequent flyers as well as frequent travelers and to help them realize their dreams. www.TheAbingdonCo.com
Peter Shelton, Heidi Hough and Amy Brimicombe (with frequent guests), hosted by the Incomparable Chris Hales. Weekly show discusses topics around Energy, such as ascension, soul wholeness, and the higher self and includes meditations and techniques for understanding and implementation.
in Self Help
Join our founder and host, Bill Murray, co-hosts MJ Goyings, Lurleen Hilliard, Carol D. Levine and other adult survivors of child abuse, as they discuss the News and Crime stories of the week from each of our two national grassroots efforts, LA Community Policing and the National Association of Adult Survivors of Child Abuse. Frequent visits from special guests and topic driven episodes featuring important related issues are all a part of "Community Matters" .. where call-in participation is always welcome! (Please see: www.LACP.org and www.NAASCA.org)
WE ARE NOT ALONE!
On tonight's 'LIVE' episode of "CONTACT", Host and Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Lesley Mitchell-Clarke welcomes frequent Co-Host Wes Roberts, as well as Experiencer/Interfacer/Educator/UFOlogist/Videographer and Author, Paul Shishis. Paul is one of our most favoured guests, and on this evening's programme, he will be discussing his new book, and also continueing the fourth part of his personal narrative (moving on from 2003) re-counting his amazing and mind-bending experiences with extra-terrestrial beings and craft.
Join us every Sunday at 9:00 PM for explorations of all things UFOlogy related - including interviews with noted scientists, metaphysicians, historians, authors and on-air personalities. As always, the phone lines will be open in the second half of the programme for Listener questions and comments!
For Guest Booking info., please e-mail Wes Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more about Lesley Mitchell-Clarke, please log on to www.LightworkHypnosis.com
Sally Richards - Sally is an author, technologist and entrepreneur. She has ghostwritten 20 books (under NDA) on the subjects of company leadership, career strategies, health and technology. She has also written four books of her own regarding the past, present and future of technology, business models/startups, investment, privacy, crypto and government intervention of technology, and has been interviewed as an expert on those subjects by the BBC, CNN and many others. She is often asked to speak on the subjects of privacy, promoting math and science with school-aged girls, technology and writing and finds herself racking up many frequent flyer miles while meeting intriguing people across the country and the world - My Darkest Hour on LiveParanormal
Join Host Live Chats
- STFU Listen (81 chatters)
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (45 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (26 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (22 chatters)
- Dino Dean (14 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (13 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (13 chatters)
- Black Girl Nerds (12 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (10 chatters)
- EGH Media (8 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (8 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (6 chatters)
- The Middle Men (6 chatters)
- maineghosthunters (5 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (5 chatters)
- reVerse (5 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (5 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- Emerge365 (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (3 chatters)
- D Hour Show (3 chatters)
- Cosmic Conference Radio (3 chatters)
- EMS Office Hours (3 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (3 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (2 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (2 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Mona Magick (2 chatters)
- NEWDradio (1 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- Real Talk with Mike and Steve (1 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- Writestream (1 chatters)
- TRUradio (1 chatters)
- coachtmb (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Eric Martinez InspiredBy Radio (1 chatters)
- Keith Henry N D (1 chatters)
- In His Presence MWE (1 chatters)
- Four Elements United (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (1 chatters)
- GEI Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (0 chatters)
- Alysha Live (0 chatters)