SORT BY Relevancy
Record Talk Radio kicks off its third year on the Internet just as we did the first two years with Bergen County Executive Kathleen Donovan as our guest on Monday, Oct. 28 at 1 p.m.
We will talk about her recent battles with the freeholders over their attempt to rewrite the county administrative code and merge the County Police into the Sheriff's Office.
Do you have a question that you would like me to ask Donovan? Email your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on Monday, Aug. 12 at 10 a.m. when our guest on Record Talk Radio will be Bergen County Freeholder John Mitchell.
This 30-minute broadcast will be the first in a series of interviews with candidates running in county wide races for sheriff and freeholder.
Mitchell, a Cliffside Park Republican who is running for a second three-year term will talk about several county issues before the board including the on-going debate over merging the County Police into the Sheriff's Office.
He served last year as freeholder chairman when Republicans had a 5-2 majority on the board.
This year, he is serving as a member of the freeholder committees on budget & finance, community development, law & public safety, organization & internal affairs and public works.
Tune in Friday, May 10 at 1 p.m. when the next installment of Record Talk Radio will be devoted to the on-going debate over Bergen County's pay-to-play law.
Our guests will be Heather Taylor of The Citizens Campaign and Chuck Powers of Bergen Grassroots.
Both groups were instrumental in pursuading the Bergen County Freeholders to adopt a pay-to-play ordinance in December 2011.
The law limited the amount a no-bid contractor doing business with the county could contribute to a county political campaign.
The law was amended last week to allow vendors to give up to $5,200 per year to county political parties.
We'll talk about what's next for these two groups as well as an expected veto of the revised law by County Executive Kathleen Donovan.
If you have a question you would like me to ask our guests, email your suggestion to me at email@example.com
Bergen County Executive Kathleen Donovan will make a return appearance on Record Talk Radio at 10 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 15. Donovan was the first guest when Record Talk Radio debuted in October 2011. This is a rescheduled broadcast of an Oct. 24 program that was postponed because of technical difficulties. Plenty has happened since then. Superstorm Sandy devastated the county. Democrats regained control of the freeholder board. Demarest voters endorsed contracting with the County Police for loca
Join us on Monday, Sept. 10 at 9 a.m. when our guest on Record Talk Radio is Bergen County Police Chief Brian Higgins. We will talk to Higgin about the debate over the future of his 90-member department as well as other law enforcement topics. The interview comes two days before the Bergen County Freeholders are scheduled to discuss a proposed ordinance that would dissolve the County Police and merge them into the Sheriff's Office. The issue of police consolidation has been debated at a se
Join us on Tuesday, Nov. 13 at 11 a.m. when Record Talk Radio willl take a closer look at the recently concluded campaign for Bergen County Freeholder. Our guests will be Deirdre Woodbyrne, campaign manager for Republican Freeholder Robert Hermansen and Adam Silverstein, campaign consultant for the two Democratic freeholder candidates, Tracy Silna Zur and Steve Tanelli. Tanelli and Zur won the election giving the Democrats a 4-3 majority on the board starting in January. Silverstein, bor
Join us on Tuesday, Oct. 30 at 8:30 a.m. when our guest on Record Talk Radio will be Bergen County Freeholder John A. Felice. Felice is the vice-chairman of the freeholder board. He chairs the health services and parks committees. A former River Edge councilman, Felice grew up in Fair Lawn where his father Nicholas served in the State Assembly. He is an employee of Roche Diagnostics where he specializes in the sale of medical devices to New York City hospitals. Do you have a question you would
Join us Thursday, Aug. 9 at 10 a.m. when our guest on Record Talk Radio will be Bergen County Freeholder Maura DeNicola. We'll talk to DeNicola about the debate over whether the merge the County Police with the Sheriff's department, a move that she has opposed. We'll also discuss her opposition to placing a non-binding referendum on the police consolidation issue on the general election ballot in November. Last week, DeNicola and Freeholder Robert Hermansen walked out of a schedule
Tune in at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 4 when our guest for the first broadcast of Record Talk Radio in 2012 will be Bergen County Freeholder John D. Mitchell. Mitchell, a Cliffside Park Republican, is expected to become the next chairman of the board when the freeholders have their reorganization meeting on Tuesday night. We'll talk about the county budget for 2012. Mitchell served as chairman of the freeholders's budget and finance committee for the past year. Mitchell is a retired gover
Tune in Monday, Nov. 21 at 11 a.m. when Bergen County Freeholder Rob Hermansen of Mahwah will be our guest for the next episode of Record Talk Radio. I'll be interviewing Hermansen about police consolidation and the proposed "Pay to Play" ordinance, which would limit political campaign contributions by individuals doing business with the county. This is a rescheduled version of a previously scheduled program that was postponed because of technical difficulties. This new epidsode
Social development, marriage, children... tonight we do Family Stuff as Freeholders.
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (108 chatters)
- SHRAonair (41 chatters)
- Omega Man (17 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (16 chatters)
- shadowseeker01 (14 chatters)
- Not Politically Correct with Trisha (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Patriot Family (8 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (8 chatters)
- LibertyRules (7 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (7 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (6 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (5 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (5 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (4 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- carsonscorner (3 chatters)
- Alaska Talks Liberty (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (3 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- Empowered By Christ (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Common Sense for America (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- The Dr Kim Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- RevUp with Rev Alethea (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)
- Youth Speaks (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- REALCOMBATMEDIA (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- Its All You (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Family Of a Vet (1 chatters)
- FanvsFan0 (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (0 chatters)