SORT BY Relevancy
Shawna Gallagher, new trainer and owner of Pet Coach to the Rescue comes on The Dog Show to ask Julie, dog training and behavior expert, some of her biggest questions about working with dogs, the industry, and more. Great discussion that brings up a lot of big topics like “All Positive” trainers vs. “balanced” trainers, what impact has nutrition had on working with dogs, and the difference between working with dog training vs. dog behavior.
Host Julie Forbes is joined today by Victor Boemmels, president of Pet Playgrounds - non-electric fence kits. These nearly invisible fencing systems are non-electric, and keep your dog safely in your yard, as well as other critters OUT. More affordable than other fencing systems, as well as regular fences.
Go to www.petplaygrounds.com and type in the coupon code: THEDOGSHOW to receive a discount exclusively offered to The Dog Show with Julie Forbes listeners.
Next Julie talks about working with dogs, non-verbal communication, and how this specifically applies to working with women and their dogs. Julie discusses topics such as having a strong physical presence, what that means for women, and not using the "baby voice" when you are asking your dog to listen to you, or telling your dog to stop doing something.
On this show I will be discussing what makes this system of training truely one of a kind right out of the starting gate.
In this episode William talks about the importance of maintaining consistancy in dog training and the benifits in doing so.
Check out Petflow.com/my4paws for all your pet toys, treats, and supply needs. Go to www.petflow.com/my4paws Learn more about 4 Paws Dog Training on out website: www.my4pawstraining.com
And follow us on Facebook:
Host, and dog training and behavior expert, Julie Forbes, talks with Helen Cariotis, President of the National Association of Dog Obedience Instructors (NADOI). Julie expresses her support of NADOI due to their balanced philosophy and recognition that different dogs require different methods - and as long as everyone is treating everyone else with respect and no one is abusive or excessive, it's ok. www.nadoi.org
Then Julie talks with the founder of the App "Wooftrax": The Walk for a Dog program is a dog-powered fundraising tool for animal shelters and rescues. Support your local animal organization simply by walking your dog! Use the app each time you grab for the leash. It’s healthy for you, your dog, and your favorite shelter or rescue. www.wooftrax.com
Join host, Robert Forto as he talks to renowed canine trainer, Scottie MacConachie about canine body posture, working with difficult dogs and more on this edition of Dog Works Radio.
Dog Works Radio is the flagship show on the new Dog Works Radio Network. Listen any time at http://www.dogworksradio.com
Dog training and behavior expert and host, Julie Forbes shares her experience working with women and their dogs. Topics like setting boundaries with your body, women's relationship with their bodies and also societal expectations of women and femininity - all covered in today's show. How does this connect with you working with your dog effectively? You'll find out today.
Julie Forbes has been offering in-home private lessons for clients in the greater Seattle area for over ten years. Her experience working with people, mostly women, and their dogs has taught her a lot about dogs, women, authentic leadership and feminine power. How does the old Alpha model apply to your relationship with your dog? Does it at all? What is dominance?
In this episode William talks about using rewards in dog training, and the importantace of training rewards.
William also talks about using different rewards, and how to integrate them into a training plan.
Check out Petflow.com/my4paws for all your pet toys, treats, and supply needs.
Go to www.petflow.com/my4paws
For more information on 4 Paws Dog Training check us out on:
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (115 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (51 chatters)
- Ron Reck (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (5 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (5 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (4 chatters)
- Nimbus Moons (3 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (3 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (3 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (3 chatters)
- Kenboggle (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- reactionariez (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PPC1 (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- in5d (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The War Room (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)