SORT BY Relevancy
President's Day is next week. This is a perfect time to look at two of our greatest presidents. Tonight we take a look at Abraham Lincoln, the man who preserved our Union.
R. Frederick Riddle is becoming known as an author of Christian Fiction, an editor of the controversial Riddle's Point of View, a blogger, and as host of his weekly BTR program: The R Frederick Riddle Show.
Mr. Riddle is a born-again Christian with almost 40 years of Bible study and a life-time of studying the world at large. He is also active in his church.
Launching his radio show in 2012, he has been very happy with the opportunity to connect with others who may share his interest in the world events going on every day. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reading of Frederick Douglass' famous speech givenon July 5, 1852 to the Rochester Ladies Anti-Slavery Society at an event commemorating the signing of the Declaration of Independence, held at Rochester's Corinthian Hall.
part two and completion of reading Frederick Douglass' famous speech "The Meaning of the Fourth of July for the Negor"
Fran Lewis and Blog Talk Radio would like to welcome author Carl Brookins: Time: four eastern, three central and two mountain to book discussion with Fran Lewis. The Case of the Purloined Letter introduces PI Sean Sean and his wild antics and unorthodox ways of solving cases. Carl will discuss his latest title. "When an American army unit arrived at the end of WWII, some soldiers appropropriated items in what appeared to be an abandoned building.: find out more and what they hid when you join me in the chat room and ask you questions of htis best selling author. A small painting by a mid leve Polish painted is used by an ex-GI to float a bank loan which results in the founding of a manufacturing firm in Minneapolis. Find out how this all links together.
Join Angela Lauria of The Author Incubator as she interviews Holistic Health Practitioner and Motivational Speaker Susan D. Wedgewood- Goudy about the publishing of her book, The Journey From Fear To Love Is Shorter Than YOU Think.
What happens when a man has almost everything he wants, and then decides he needs the total package? Or when a man receives the love he needs, but decides the giver isn’t enough? How do you let go of something you know, for what seems to be greener pastures?
Find out these answers and more as The Lesson takes you inside the lives of three people as the quest to have it all may turn out to be more destructive then one anticipates.
Follow this tale of love lost and found, as one man’s story may become another man’s lesson!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (394 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (34 chatters)
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- reactionariez (21 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (14 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- vcubed (4 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (4 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (4 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (3 chatters)
- FRANCY AND FRIENDS (3 chatters)
- Soulful Healing Talk Show (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- REAL TALK LIVE 216 (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)