SORT BY Relevancy
Today on HELP! Relationships 102, we address the unique branch of controllers within the ranks of "Control Freaks" persona, that are not controlling out of fear to minimize their pain as most personalities with control issues, tend to do. But we are speaking to that special minority of controllers that prey upon the weaknesses of others. We are referring to... the bullies!
Over the years I have become increasingly convinced that those that dominate others simply because they can, are typically unaware of the kind of persons they have allowed themselves to become! They are often so resentful at their spouse because of that spouses tendency to be over— compliant, that they focus more on their spouses perceived weakness and inability to stand up to them, when maybe they should be more concerned about their own inability to stand up to themselves! I always say "Just because you can, doesn't always mean you should!" Just because you do have the strength to exert your will over others, doesn't mean you should. Just because your personality is more powerful than your spouse's, doesn't mean that you should exploit their weakness for the sake of your own benefit. Just because you are stronger than your spouse doesn't mean you should take advantage of them.
And for those of us who do — we need to really ask ourselves if this is the person we want to be! Do we really want to be that person??!!! Is always getting my way because I can, worth it— especially, when it may be at the expense of my soul??!!!
Join us as we speak to the bully that can often be found in us all
We are always growing through life - sometimes intentionally, sometimes unintentionally, and often on autopilot. Messages are planted - through experiences, teachings, victories and defeats. These messages become what we believe to be true about the world around us and ourselves. Some grow stronger while others fade away. The only difference between what sticks and what slides slimily down the wall is what we have, water and prune. Basically, what we focus on. People often find themselves surprised at the very weeds they have been focusing on growing about their feet. Is this you? Which Messages do you believe most about yourself? Are they messages of victory or defeat?
In this Success Freaks episode, Mordant & McFall invite you to take a look at what you’ve been watering, pruning, focusing on and believing about yourself lately. Do you have a healthy attitude when it comes to Y-O-U...or are you unreasonably negative about that person who greets you in the mirror every morning? It’s time to pay attention to the brighter truth about yourself and begin focusing on those things that grow the good in you.
Did I Grow That!?
Whater-er or Weed Whacker?
To Weed or Not to Weed – Pathfinding in your Overgrown Garden
Level Up Your Growth
***End Bumper Music: Feel This Moment – Pit Bull/Christina Aguilera
This month, April 2014, on Success Freaks, we’re talking about “Being Human” - how, though going for the gold, we often end up in the gutter.
“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” ~Oscar Wilde~
Episode #139 covers the difficulty some of us have with being blown every-which-way - off course in the Bermuda Triangle whilst trying to navigate the storms. Tempests often brought on by our own actions and inactions.
Join Mordant & McFall as they discuss what it means to be unanchored and blown about with no direction and lacking the commitment to get you back on track. Whose fault is it anyway, these storms that constantly blow us off our desired course - further out to sea, away from our goals and the safe shores of Ithaca?
Finally, coming out of hardship, how do we push through and survive the rough seas? Listen in as your Success-Freaky men chat about Keeping the Faith, your Eyes on the Prize, and the remembering Winston Churchill’s famous quote “If you’re going through hell, keep on going.”
Blowin’ in the Wind
Who’s Fault is it Anyway?
Coming Out of Hardship - How to Survive the Rough Seas
What Hit Home?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (167 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (103 chatters)
- thelordshour (32 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (12 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- 64621 (6 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (6 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (5 chatters)
- Jewelcast JFTC in your ears (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- George Ramirez (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (3 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (3 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Gospelfest Sparta (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Own Your Career (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- SSRN (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Yvette Porter Moore (1 chatters)
- Gods Daily Counsel (0 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (0 chatters)