SORT BY Relevancy
Center-Left W/ Joe Price
Tuesday, September 22nd 2015.
Due to limited time, I am unable to accept phone calls.
-Debbie Wassermann Schultz and the rest of the DNC should be ashamed of themselves for limiting the number of debates for the Democratic Party, in order to ensure Hillary Clinton is protected and receives all the attention. Meanwhile the Republicans have held two debates and are garnering all of the attention of the media. Wassermann Schultz's treatment of Alan Grayson in FL, a well known progressive Democrat is also baffling.
-Wi. Governor Scott Walker ends his 2016 Presidential campaign due to a lack of funds and support, despite early support in Iowa.
-Who is next to drop out of the Presidential campaign?
GUEST CALL IN: (516) 531 – 9540
Tune in each and every Tuesday 8am PST/ 9am MST / 10am CST /11am EST
"Live life freely in love, know the various laws of life, and always continue to develop a positive character" Issa
“I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.” Maya Angelou
“Three things you cannot recover in life: the WORD after it’s said, the MOMENT after it’s missed and the TIME after it’s gone. Be Careful!” Unknown
“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” Carl Bard
Know who YOU are, always follow your spirit, and live a beautiful life.
I want you here..BE THERE
Tuesday, October 6th. 9:00am - 11:00am
NEW Upscale Black Owned Restaurant
Great food! Amazing atmosphere! Wonderful neighborhood cafe!
6204 Georgia Ave. NW. Corner of Rittenhouse and George Ave. Washington DC
DARE TO BE TO GREAT
Entrepreneurs Networking over Coffee
Hosted by BE THERE Magazine/Black Card Holders
Live broadcast The Russell Price Morning Show.
Meet Rebecca Kissoon, Miss Maryland, Rodney Campbell, Carol Robinson, Lydia Murry, Tracy Arnold, Dee Hawkins, Sheila Malloy, Bryant Thornwell, Amina McWhirter, Andrea Travis, Eugene Eddie Clair, Peaches, Bill Haymon, Malcolm Beech
JOIN US FOR Entrepreneurs
NETWORKING OVER COFFEE
This week we will be discussing the most important relationships you will ever have -- your relationship with the Creator and the relationship you have -- with yourself.
Your relationship with the Creator allows you to grow and expand into the deepest parts of yourself. Master Teacher Dr. Mitchell Gibson teaches that the spirit inside each and every one of us is a part of the body of the Creator. The day we truly realize that there can be no separation, will be a day of great awakening for each of us.
If you do not love yourself, how can you truly love anyone else? Love of self allows you to love and appreciate every part of your life experience.
It sounds like an easy concept, but have you truly taken the time to honor who you are?
How often do you take the time to do the things that bring you joy? Are you able to look in the mirror and find all the thingsl yourself the things that make you unique and beautiful? Do you recognize and appreciate your gifts and talents?
"One of the most difficult things to learn in life is to love yourself. Once you achieve this level of love you no longer need validation from anyone else. self love actually allows you to love others more easily." Acharya Kathy Gibson.
Join us Sunday, October 4, 2015 at 11 AM Eastern as we learn more about developing a deeper relationship with the Creator, loving and honoring ourselves, and explore the greatest love we will ever know in the Spirit of Love.
Born July 16, in Caldwell Texas, Dorian Sean is the son of a singer/pianist and a school teacher. Music has always been an inspiration in his life. “Hearing my mother play influenced me to take to music at a very young age. During my academic years, I shared the classroom with the eclectic Erykah Badu and actor Lou Diamond Phillips. Seeing both of their careers take shape,strongly encouraged me to pursue my dream to be a singer and songwriter.”
At the age of 18, Dorian wrote and recorded his first single “Say It”. But surprisingly his first aired single was not one that denoted his love of country music, but one that exemplifies his love for God. The song was titled “Son of Man. Many radio stations denied the airplay of the song, but DJ AJ Whiteside decided every man needed a chance to prove himself and released the song over the airwaves. That day the fate of Dorian Sean Music was forever changed.
After many years of sharing his talents in various markets with other labels and artists, Dorian decided it was time to return to his first love, country music. The new single “She Loves Me” was originally written for George Strait but Dorian decided to release it.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (99 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (31 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (17 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (15 chatters)
- AJC Radio (15 chatters)
- Fins Radio (9 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- Ron March Show (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- American Statesman (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio (4 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- America Matters show (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (2 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Cyril Quinn (1 chatters)
- Love Unlimited Coaching (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (0 chatters)