SORT BY Relevancy
The legendary Frank Trigg joins us on The Funky Monkey MMA Radio to discuss his historic mixed martial arts career. In addition to being one of the greatest competitors to ever step foot in a MMA cage, Trigg is a monster on the silver screen. He has been featured in such shows as "The King of Queens," "The Bridge," and the movie "Redbelt." In addition to acting Frank has done stuntman work in Hollywood on such shows as "Hollywood Five-O" and "Houdini."
It doesn't end there, Frank has also tried his hand at professional wrestling a few years back with TNA. A man of many talents, "Twinkle Toes" brings a host full of incredible stories in which he has experienced along his journey. Step into the mind of Frank Trigg and find out what makes him tick.
-Visit our official website at FunkyMonkeyMMA.com for more exclusive interviews and behind the scenes access!
Got stinky, smelly gloves? Tired of sinking your hands into a pair of gloves filled with moisture from your last training session? Let Airloop solve the problem today, visit them online at AirloopGloveRing.com
Our show is now available on MMAFutures.com! As well as iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Blubrry, Player.FM, TuneIn Radio, Blogtalk Radio and CastRoller!
Please leave us a rating in iTunes and Stitcher, it helps our show grow!
Sponsorship Inquires contact: FunkyMonkeyMMA@gmail.com
The very first episode of "Dream Elite Radio" - Premiering September 28th at 6:30PM EST!
Special Guest -
UFC/PRIDE Veteran and MMA Legend Frank Trigg
Let's Be Frank returns with an open forum on anything you want to talk about in the world of black entertainment. Your thoughts on the movie Addicted? Too serious of an issue to discuss? Your thoughts on the new movie Dear White Folks? What about the new sitcom Blackish? Its all game... on the next ;Let's Be Frank Show
in Self Help
Project Empowerment is excited to have on health practitioner Frank Titus B.S., T.M.T., to discuss his Titus Motion Therapy (TMT),
This is a non-invasive therapeutic technique that empowers clients to eliminate pain and chronic injuries by correcting musculoskeletal balance with prescribed restorative exercises.
His approach is a series of simple and precise movements geared towards each client’s needs without the use of hands-on manipulation, adjustments or machines. TMT helps the client’s body remember its innate blueprint for health through exercises that stress balance and flexibility.
Titus founded Titus Motion Therapy in 1995, exclusively offering Titus Motion Therapy in the Los Angeles area. In 2005, after 10 years with over a 95% success rate, he expanded his practice by treating people on SKYPE and Face Time. He has now treated people in 20 countries.
To learn more about his work, please visit titusmotiontherapy.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (65 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (14 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (9 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (7 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- UBM Radio (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (3 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (3 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- We Built That Network (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Mocha Soul (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)