SORT BY Relevancy
Are you fiscally responsible? Prepared for rainy days or a lay-off? Are your financial habits sound? We'll find out the important questions to ask, and the perspective to keep related to your day-to-day money management … on the edition of Frank Relationships.
Are you prepared for your wishes to be carried out once you are no longer able to voice 'em? We'll find out how to get your affairs in order … on the edition of Frank Relationships.
Is spanking a good thing? A bad thing? Is it effective? Is it legal? During this show we are joined by Robert E. Larzelere, Ph.D. and Lisa Fontes, Ph.D. Find out the answer to many of the questions related to corporal punishment on this edition of Frank Relationships.
Got kids? Want them to have an education? Need money to fund it? We’ve got a “Major” solution on this edition of Frank Relationships.
Join us this Tuesday, March 11th with our special guest Frank Schaeffer.
Frank Schaeffer is a New York Times bestselling author of more than a dozen books. Frank is a survivor of both polio and an evangelical/fundamentalist childhood, an acclaimed writer who overcame severe dyslexia, a home-schooled and self-taught documentary movie director, a feature film director of four low budget Hollywood features Frank has described as “pretty terrible.” He is also an acclaimed author of both fiction and nonfiction and an artist with a loyal following of international collectors who own many of his oil paintings.
Frank has been a frequent guest on the Rachel Maddow Show on NBC, has appeared on Oprah, been interviewed by Terri Gross on NPR’s Fresh Air and appeared on the Today Show, BBC News and many other media outlets. He is a much sought after speaker and has lectured at a wide range of venues from Harvard’s Kennedy School to the Hammer Museum/UCLA, Princeton University, Riverside Church Cathedral, DePaul University and the Kansas City Public Library.
Please visit his website here.
A Conversation With Frank Schaeffer About Christian Fascism and His New Book "Why I am an Atheist Who Believes in God"
Chauncey talks with Mr. Frank Schaeffer.He is a frequent guest on MSNBC, Free Speech TV, and many other radio and TV outlets. He is gifted insight on the rise of the Christian Right in the United States. As a young man, he was there as his father, along with the likes of Jerry Falwell, laid the groundwork for the influence of the Christian Right on the Republican Party. Frank has shared those experiences in his New York Times best-selling book Crazy for God. In this conversation we talk about the rise of Christian Fascism and its threat to American democracy, the popularity of the movie American Sniper, how the useful idiots of the Religious Right are duped, his insights into the unholy union between the plutocrats and the Christian Right, and touch on matters of faith, spirituality, and religion as they relate to Mr. Schaeffer's new book Why I am an Atheist Who Believes in God.
Learn more about The Chauncey Devega Show and We Are Respectable Negroes here:http://www.chaunceydevega.com
So you suspect your spouse is in a relationship outside of your’s? What warning signs do you look for? How do you cope with the initial shock of finding the truth, if it’s true? How do you move forward? Stay tuned as we discuss what most people call “infidelity” with marriage and family therapist Aaron Anderson.
Join Fantastic Frank as he explores the topic of "people who drive you crazy!" Ever have people in your life who make committments you're relying on, and then they don't follow through? Instead of taking responsibility for promises they've made, they make excuses .. Such as "It's your imagination", when they clearly made a committment (not a maybe) and then reneged?!
Are you having any such challenges in YOUR life? They say we can't do it alone, but what do we do, if the people who say they'll help us, don't get off the bench and follow through? Frank will be talking about his recent challenges along this line, and would love to have you chime in with challengs you've been facing .. And the best ways to deal constructively with the fall out.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (74 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (17 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (7 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (5 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (3 chatters)
- Vaughn J (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Resolution Radio (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (2 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (1 chatters)
- NormatNite (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Anointed Words (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (0 chatters)