SORT BY Relevancy
Frank Bonsal III is the Director of Entrepreneurship at Towson University. Did you even know that was a job? Well, entrepreneurship is the fastest-growing course of study today, and more and more universities are adding technology incubators to their campus, and Frank is the perfect man to run the Towson University Incubator.
He’s a long-time educator, serial entrepreneur (sometimes referred to as an edupreneur), and venture capitalist, so he’s definitely qualified for the job. As a VC, Frank has been instrumental in the formation of several highly successful education technology companies. He coached football and lacrosse in a former life. He still uses those coaching skills to help other entrepreneurs reach their goals.
Tonight is an opportunity for all performing artist to call in and give the 411 on their upcoming activities. If you are a professional musician, singer, actor, film maker, comic, spoken word artist dancer etc., this is your opportunity to publicize your upcoming event, concert, casting call, film premier etc. Its also a way you the listening audience to keep up with entertainment in your city that you may have otherwise missed. Also on the show birthday shout outs, comedy corner and as always the quiet storm for lovers only
The International Association of Black Triathletes (IABT) interviews tonight, a celebrity to the world, but an ordinary person like, the rest of the world attempting to become "Extraordinary!" Frank Rodriguez aka Frank Ski is journeying to become a triathlete on June 28, 2015 at the TriRock Philadelphia Triathlon.
IABT Radio Show for Triathletes mission remains to increase and educate African American in the sport of Triathlons and triathletes of all endurance levels.
Learn more about IABT at www.theiabt.org. Become a guest, advertise, or sponsor an episode of the show by emailing email@example.com.
Guest: Frank Burke, co-author of "A Law Unto Themselves: The Media and the Criminal Justice System"........this is from the book...."From society scandals to juvenile mass murderers and serial killers, from the birth of the Mafia to white-collar crime, from the Lindbergh case to O.J. Simpson, “A Law Unto Themselves: The Media and the Criminal Justice System” traces the interplay between the media and the justice system as played out in the most significant crimes and cases.."
Click to support some of our friends....
...CLICK AUDIBLE.COM, YOUR SOURCE FOR AUDIO BOOKS!
CHECK OUT MY BOOK: CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN.....
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER......
GET MY POSTS BY E-MAIL
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (21 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (19 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (15 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (5 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- AaronMichael (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- CustersLuckRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (0 chatters)