SORT BY Relevancy
Foursquare is a great tool for "brick and mortar" businesses. It's still relatively unknown, at least that's the feedback I get when I mention Foursquare. It's something any retail, or storefront business should know more about.
Today I'll share how you can use Foursquare to create a loyal following for your store. If you already use Foursquare, I'd love to hear how it's working for you.
Make sure to visit North San Diego Business and sign up for your FREE 6 Lesson Social Media Ecourse!
Still confused by foursquare and how to use mobile social communications for business? Want to learn how foursquare can help drive sales? How do you become Mayor and how do you attract Mayors through loyalty programs? BJ Emerson will be a presenter at the Mobile Social Communications Case Studies & Roundtables in NYC on the 15th. The ½ day event will include some great case studies and roundtable discussions with companies like Foursquare, Yelp, McDonalds and BJ Emerson representing Tasti D-Lite. Join Deb and BJ as they discuss what is new in mobile marketing!
Today we're chatting about location based marketing service Foursquare and the basics of what it is and why its going to be a game changer.
Social Media talk. Tips, tricks, tools and most importantly, answers to your questions! Join us as we discuss whats new with Social Media and answer your questions!
On todays show Colin and Al talk about foursquare to use as a user and as a store front. This is a great social media tool that will help grow your business and your connections.
They will also be comvering your Networking Wingman. What do do when you go to an event to best utalize your time.
Special Guest This Week:
Carl Black - @carl
Carl Black's definitely a Foursquare SuperUser! I thought I was good but he's NINE THOUSAND Check-ins ahead of me! What's this about? I can't wait to talk to this guy, and learn some of the hyper-local-geo-gaming-review tips and tricks.
My idea of an 'engagement ring' is simply to stake your home base on the web and direct all your connections into the central hub. For many this will be a blog, and others may use a Facebook Page. Any other web site can handle the role, but the key is in centralizing the message and connection point.
Each week I'll be speaking with the people who work in and with social media to produce income. If this interest you then please listen and join in the conversation.
We'll explore sites and topics like
WordPress [com & org]
A night of Divine appointment and intent ,wherein the participant is ushered into a mystical way of reading, pondering, reflecting, praying, listening and sharing.
This is not any type of standard biblical reading, but a deep meditative reflection on scripture that becomes alive deep within. Expect a reflection and newness in your soul as the almighty speaks into your very being.
Experience the mood, the ambiance of meditative music and the direction of Shah and Phil, both ministers and speakers and mystical practitioners of the Christian faith. Joey will also participate and share as others reflect.
This is not just open to Christians, but to all who would like to experience a deep spiritual interaction with the divine.
This week Greg and Margaret take the show on the road to Phoenix, Arizona. They will be attending a "reunion" of with their church family at the Phoenix convention center. So, the program will come live from the convention center! Expected guests include past missionary colleagues and friends.
Lars Schmidt and Craig Fisher recently recorded a podcast for the Cool Tools show with guest Chip Luman from Hirevue about how to ditch your laptop and live in the cloud.
Chip is a frequent business traveler like Lars and Craig and has taken to using just small devices on the road and keeping all his data stored in the cloud.
We discuss our top tips, apps, and strategies for being more lightweight in the air and on the ground.
Cloud apps: various free cloud storage apps, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive to store my stuff, Evernote, Cloudmagic, LastPass, Haiku Deck, Presi and CloudOn to access and manage my stuff, Bloomfire, Salesforce for work specific stuff - of course Pages, Numbers & Keynote get used too.
Capture - FilmicPro, Camera+, Instagram
Travel - TripIt, Delta
Social - Hootsuite, Facebook, LinkedIn, Foursquare, - kinda use Google+
Checking out - Refresh, Wunderlist (as a replacement to ZenDone that is not planning an iPad app) and Cloudbeats/TuneBox
Devices: iPhone, iPad, Zagg keyboard, Jambox, Bluetooth for the Jambox and Zagg
Music: iTunes, Shazam, Spotify, Soundcloud, Songkick, BandsInTown, Last.fm, KRCL 90.9, NPR Music, Checking out - Cloudbeats/TuneBox
A special episode at a special time of The Whole Tooth with your hosts Hogan Allen & Rebecca Buscemi.
By now we are sure that you have heard about Foursquare and QR codes. Have you been able to implement them as a way to market your dental practice to people that are in your community? Join Rebecca Buscemi and Hogan Allen for an overview on:
Why to use Foursquare, How it's being used to create community involvement with other local businesses, How to use specials and deals and which one is right for your practice? How QR Codes can be integrated into your Foursquare strategy, QR Code creation tools and recommendations and more!
I’ll be honest, I’ve gone back and forth with Foursquare. When I first started checking in a little over a year ago, when my foot crossed the threshold I had a phone in hand ready to ping my friends with my most up-to-date location. Although some of that initial thrill has waned for me personally, Foursquare continues to be an innovator in social media, leading the drive for location-based services and an ongoing recommendation to our clients.
On Wednesday, February 9th at 11am CST, Comet Branding Radio returns to explore the world of Foursquare with our guest, Eric Friedman, the company’s Director of Business Development.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (172 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (140 chatters)
- John Baptist (73 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- AlimBey (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (10 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (9 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (9 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (7 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- Aquaman (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- WWCRHost (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- 2 Black Girls And A Mic (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- The Serious Bible Study (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)