SORT BY Relevancy
Fire is an archetypal image. It conjours up images of destruction as well as creation. It's associated with the burning ground that, we're told, we must pass through, if we are to pass through the eye of the needle and enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
But what is fire and how is it associated with devas? What has it got to do with the intuition?
The key is cycles, or rhythm and ritual. Listen to Episode 9 of Sacred Nature on 3 November to join in this exploration and discussion.
I look forward to your company.
Why is three a sacred number? How does this relate to the devas and our task in making nature more sacred?
And what's this got to do with unity in diversity or the creative work of world service?
Three is the basic structure of all forms from the planet, tree to the tiniest sub-atomic particle. The triangle is the symbol used by the Mind of the Source to create life.
How can we use this sacred symbol to inform all we think, say and do?
Tune in to episode 7 Sacred Nature on 5 September to find out.
There will be a transcript of the episode after the show on http://www.creativechangemakers.com.au/sacred-nature-blog-talk-radio/
Join Host Live Chats
- Ms Blue (47 chatters)
- bamabuckster1 (17 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (12 chatters)
- Callywood (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (6 chatters)
- Artist Connection (3 chatters)
- Truth Education (3 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (3 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Gail Show (1 chatters)
- Chakra Kahn and ThePerryNoid01 (1 chatters)
- Crankhouse Radio (1 chatters)
- Empress Chi (1 chatters)