SORT BY Relevancy
Join Wendy Manganaro of Social Abundance Marketing as she speaks with special guest, Personal Fitness Trainer and Author, Eraldo Maglara. We will find out how he has found the Fountain of Youth and how you can too.
Eraldo Maglar has had a passion for fitness since the age of 17. He began working out at that time and in four years he gained 40 lbs. of muscle. Eraldo has always been disciplined with his exercise regimen and enjoyed encouraging others to do the same. After earning a degree in Business he, like so many of you, worked in a corporate setting for over 20 years.
Because of his strong desire to help others in achieving their fitness goals, he decided (with full support from my wife and kids) to return to school. Eraldo earned a degree from the “NATIONAL PERSONAL TRAINING INSTITUTE” and obtained an additional certification from the “NATIONAL STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING ASSOCIATION”.
Eraldo is committed to working with others to help them achieve their personal goals and maintain the discipline necessary to meet those goals in a healthy and long lasting way.
Hosts Phil Bowermaster and Stephen Gordon discuss the possibility of achieving singnifcant human life extension via existing, commonplace drugs. What if the cure for aging was right in front of us all along?
And even if it isn't, what are the chances that we're going to find it soon? And are we really closing in on learning the programming language of aging?
PLUS: What's that huge thing in Titan's ocean? A storm? A school of fish? A tanker ship?
Tune in and explore.
Mysterious feature in Titan Sea
Join Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) in a discussion about today's youth and helping them deal with peer pressure. From what they want to wear, which technology they ask permission to use, or what activities they want to be part of, our children's behavior is many times a reflection of the influences and pressures that come from their peer group. How to balance these with parental controls, which battles to choice, and when to draw the line are some of what will be discussed in this episode.
Join Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) in a discussion about today's youth and helping them form good habits. Habits can help or hinder success in school and in life. Forming positive habits will more likely result in getting more sleep, maintaining better health and weight, managing the obsessions with their devices, or finishing homework and studying for tests more successfully.
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss the important issue of raising the atypical child. The hosts will be joined by Rita Eichenstein, PhD, who was penned a guide for parents who are struggling with their ‘atypical’ child; be it ADHD, Autism, a learning disability or any other diagnosis. Dr. Eichenstein, a clinical psychologist, notes that the tendency to just focus on the child’s well being is only half the journey; because much of the child’s ultimate mental well being rests largely on the well-being of the parents and she provides tools and understanding to help parents work through the often discouraging process of raising a child with any type of difference. If you are a parent who wants help in coping with the challenges of raising an atypical child, or a professional who wants to get a better idea of how better to understand the parents of the children they work with, listen to these childcare experts talk about the issues.
Join co-hosts Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) and Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) as they discuss the very topical issue of terrorism, and the effect it has on our young., As the world seems to get increasingly more violent and insecure, how to best explain why intolerance and terror is part of our modern world will be discussed.
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss an important part of any child's life, the rite if passage. Whether it's a big birthday, or a cultural marker like grade school graduation or prom, the significance we place on these events can create anticipation, expectation, and stress. Why do we build these into our kids' lives and how to keep their importance in balance are amoung the topic discussed.
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss teaching our youth about moderation.; What does it mean? Why is it important? How to best model the behavior which is very important to the maturation of today's young.
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss teaching our youth about gift-giving. What does gift-giving mean, how to best give and receive graciously, and how these discussions can be part of learning a bigger lesson will be part of the very on-topic seasonal conversation.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (43 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (33 chatters)
- BeverlyD (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (13 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (13 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (8 chatters)
- Soul Talk Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (7 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (5 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Odwirafo (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Im Just Sayn (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- SIN JONES (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- MJ Hannigan (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (1 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Ask Cathleen Network (1 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Whiz Wit Radio (0 chatters)