SORT BY Relevancy
To help launch a blog tour during the month of December dedicated to "Adoption & Foster Care Awareness and Support" we are hosting a panel discussion.
Currently the roster of guests include Sue Badeau,Patti J. Smith,Karen Gass,Marsha Hubler,Linda Wood Rondeau, and Anne Baxter Campbell.
We anticipate the roster of authors and professionals to grow as we get closer to the date of the show.Check my Twitter & Facebook for updates!
Tonight's episode is about adoption and foster care. What is it like be a foster parent and what is it like as a child to grow up in a foster home? Millions of children experience foster care every year and from reports, there are a lot of unpleasant experiences.
On the flipside, there are lots of families who adopt with great results and some people would never even be able to tell that the child was adopted. These are amongst the fortunate adoptees as dozens of horriffic cases are reported daily.
Tonight we want to speak on these cases and try to grasp the concept of what it's like to be an adoptee and what it's like to be a foster parent. So we welcome you to join us in another discussion here at It's Real Talk Radio. You can call the live show by dialing (347) 838-9540 and air time is 9PM EST.
Tune into the Every Woman Talk Show as our ladies will have a open discussion about abdoption and foster care in America.
in Self Help
Comfort Cases for Children in Foster Care: It Takes a Village! Join Us!
We often take our lives for granted. There are children across the United States that drifts from pillar to post daily. Ideally when we imagine childhood, we envision smiling faces and endless giggles. However, this is not always the actuality for countless youth. Children are experiencing the unthinkable. We must open our minds and hearts to this crude reality. Tonight Kathy Jackson the "Pajama Drive" Mom and Rob Scheer, Founder/CEO of Comfort Cases will share how they combat the dilemma.
Knowledge Always Empowers!
So, Let’s Talk!
Questions for the guest can be answered live or text them to me Sheba Holly at 202 288 0676.
Learn More About Pajama Drive and Comfort Cases:
Kathy Jackson Pajama Drive
Open adoption is the norm in for domestic infant adoptions in the US and becoming more common in foster care adoption and international adoption. Host Dawn Davenport will interview Dr. Hal Grotevant and Dr. Ruth McRoy, long time researchers on the impact of openness on all members of the adoption triad, and lead researchers of the Minnesota / Texas Adoption Research Project (MTARP). They literally wrote the book on open adoption and how we currently practice adoption.
Blog summary of the show and highlights can be found here:
Blog summary of the show
More Creating a Family resources on open adoption can be found here.
Join Host Live Chats
- Witch School (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (17 chatters)
- Straitway (15 chatters)
- The Portal (14 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (12 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (10 chatters)
- reactionariez (10 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (5 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- Holy Ghost Radioshow (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- 65261 (3 chatters)
- Daddy G (3 chatters)
- MoodSwings (3 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Champion Talk (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (1 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (1 chatters)