SORT BY Relevancy
In the first segment, Dr. Taylor Marshall joins me to discuss the Troops of St. George, which encourages a robust and authentic masculinity through the pursuit of holiness and male leadership. He will also discuss the New St. Thomas Institute, an online Catholic theology program.
In the second segment, Fr. José Miguel Marqués, recently appointed the chaplain of the Traditional Latin Mass in the diocese of Oviedo, Spain, calls from Europe to discuss his vocation story, his love of the Sacred Liturgy, his radio broadcasts, and the state of the Faith in Spain.
To access all of Christine Niles's archived interviews, go to this link:
Forward Boldly Page
Brilliant author and speaker Charles Coulombe returns as a guest to talk about a wide range of subjects: the paranormal, the history of rum, Medjugorje, and the precarious position of Catholicism in American history.
10 pm ET Saturday, April 5, 2014
Learn more about Charles Coulombe here:
Listen to all of Christine Niles's archived interviews here:
Christine is joined by co-host Fr. John Fisher to discuss a number of hot topics tonight, including the results of the questionnaire on marriage & family in Germany & why some bishops seem so apathetic, Fr. Fisher's experiences in Medjugorje, and the error of preaching mercy without repentance. This and more at 10 pm ET Feb. 15, 2014!
Join us in the chat room with your comments or call to speak with the hosts: (6465) 716-4669
Beverly Stevens, Dartmouth grad and former Wall Street banker, founder of Regina Magazine, calls all the way from Germany to give an insider's perspective on the grave situation of the German hierarchy, the corrupting influence of enormous amounts of wealth, and the shocking scandals involving abortion counseling and profiting from them.
You won't want to miss this eye-opening episode!
10 pm ET, Saturday, May 3, 2014
To access all of Christine's archived interviews, go to this link:
Original air date: Sept. 8, 2012
After a number of years wandering in the non-Catholic wilderness, Christine returned with great joy to the one true faith in 2003 and has never looked back. With a graduate degree in theology from the University of Oxford and a Juris Doctor from Notre Dame Law School, she is currently a licensed attorney and mother of four.
The title of the radio show is taken from the battle cry of St. Joan of Arc. Riding before the army of soldiers, holding high her battle standard on which was emblazoned the names of Jesus and Mary, she would cry out, “In God’s name, forward boldly!”
Like St. Joan, who displayed fierce courage and fearlessness in the face of the enemy, as Christians, we are also called to ride out boldly to fight on behalf of Truth, cutting down all enemies and rescuing souls from death, using the weapons of prayer, sacrifice, personal holiness, & evangelism through word and deed. And like this saint, we are called to take the offense. Not meant merely to sit back and ward off the blows that may come, we are, rather, called to ride forth to wage war against the enemy and attack, giving no quarter.
Because of her tenacity, courage, fidelity, and humility, this radio program has been entrusted to the care of the Little Maid, that through her intercession it may be used as a vessel to spread Truth and crush error. St. Joan of Arc, pray for us!
Fr. Richard Heilman, pastor at St. Mary's in Pine Bluff, WI, joins me to discuss his wonderful initiatives (including the Knights of Divine Mercy and the Combat Rosary), the amazing fruits of reverent, ad orientem worship (which include, among other things, a nearly 50% boost in parish finances within the space of a year!), and his work towards helping to restore authentic masculinity among men today.
Please check out his websites:
ChurchMilitant.com and KnightsofDivineMercy.com
To access all of Christine Niles's archived interviews, go to this link:
Who are the New Homophiles, and why should we be concerned? Austin Ruse, president of C-Fam, returns as a guest to discuss this movement among gay, chaste Catholics who are "out and proud." Are they seeking a change in Church teaching with regard to the "objectively disordered" nature of same-sex attraction? Tune in and find out.
Show airs Saturday, 10 pm ET, Jan. 18, 2014.
Austin Ruse has been head of the Catholic Family and Human Rights Institute (C-FAM) since 1997.
He & his team have taken a part in every major UN social policy negotiation since 1997. He has briefed members of the U.S. House and Senate on U.N. matters, as well as briefing White House and National Security Council staff. Ruse has also briefed senior government officials, journalists, Church and non-governmental leaders from around the world.
He has appeared on CNN, CBS News, MSNBC, Fox News, as well as being widely published in magazines like Crisis, the Catholic Thing, First Things, Washington Times, National Review Online, Weekly Standard, Human Events, Touchstone, as well as a number of newspapers.
You don't have to be a geocentrist to appreciate the crisis that cosmology is currently undergoing, and the serious holes in the Copernican model of the universe. The film THE PRINCIPLE explores some of these holes, and offers commentary from some of the most respected scientists today on the problematic aspects of the currently accepted model of the universe. Was Copernicus right, or have we got it all wrong?
Tune in and listen to Rick DeLano, producer of the film THE PRINCIPLE, offer a fascinating discussion of these issues. We are taking calls: (646) 716-4669. Join us in the chat room at the bottom of the episode page.
10 pm ET Saturday, January 11, 2014
It's Open Mic Night! We want to hear from YOU!
Please join Christine and co-hosts Fr. John Fisher (Host of Romanus Contra Mundum) and Terry Carroll (Executive Producer at ChurchMilitant.TV) to discuss the rights and duties of laity--do laity have the right to voice their concerns publicly in the face of clerical scandal? And why is the Adelaide Archdiocese refusing to promote 40 Days for Life? And is the USCCB seriously defending CRS in light of the fact that 86% of its funds go to groups that actively promote abortion, contraception, and sterilization?
This and more, Saturday night, Sept. 21, 10 pm ET!
Call in and sound off! (646) 716-4669
Or leave your comments in the chat room at the bottom of the page.
Please support our apostolate through your prayers. If you'd like to make a secure donation, you can do so at this link: http://laudemgloriae.blogspot.com
Reggie Littlejohn, founder and president of Women's Rights Without Frontiers, returns to discuss China's new two-child policy and whether or not it really is a significant improvement for families. She will also give an update on blind activist Chen Guangchang, as well as discuss life with her newly "adopted daughters."
In the second segment, Michael Hichborn of American Life League returns to discuss his observations at the meeting of the USCCB in Baltimore, give an update on CRS and the CCHD, as well as offer his thoughts on Nelson Mandela.
10 pm ET, Saturday, Dec. 14, 201
One of the most effective ways to receive more of what you want in your life is to give it away to someone else. It's a positive spin on the saying, "what goes around, comes around!" Whether you donate time, talents or treasure, paying it forward places you smack dab in the flow of circulation.
As women, the opportunity to share wisdom, inspiration or just provide a caring ear to someone in need is a powerful way to honor sisterhood.
Join host Michelle Hollinger as she allows organizations from across the country to share ways for listeners to get involved and, perhaps, help to change someone's life.
You don't have to volunteer with an organization in order to pay it forward. Less formal, heartfelt gestures are also extremely significant. How do you pay it forward? Call in to 646-595-2081 to share how you give of yourself.
Julie Sponsler spent 35 years in the gay lifestyle, and has since found freedom and joy by embracing the Catholic faith and living a life of chastity and authentic love. Having lived a life marked by childhood abuse, violence, drug addiction, and much sorrow, she fell prey to the Hound of Heaven, who in His love chased her down and captivated her. In this episode, you will hear her powerful testimony, which is a witness to the tender and ardent love of God toward each soul.
Forward Boldly is committed to spreading the light of the One True Faith through online media. To support our work, please consider making a secure donation by visiting this link and clicking on the "Donate" button.
Thank you, and God bless you!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (177 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (89 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Bellesprit (17 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (17 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (15 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (10 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (10 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- ParaNation (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (6 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (6 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (5 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (5 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (4 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (4 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- VertiKal Live (2 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- SSRN (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Carole Gold (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (1 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (0 chatters)
- Forbidden Tears Radio (0 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (0 chatters)