SORT BY Relevancy
Blogtalk radio topic: What is your definition of a real racing team? call 347-637-2811 Tonite at 9:00pm and be heard. To speak with the host and voice your opinion press 1 to be taken off mute and be heard. In respect to the people listening please keep the background noise to a minimum or we will have to mute your mic.
BLOGTALK RADIO TOPIC: GOING OVER THE TRICKS AND TRADES AND STIPS IN GRUDGE RACING TO ELIMINATE THE BS THAT COMES WITH IT. TO BE MINDFUL OF WHAT YOU LOCK IN TO KEEP DOWN CONFUSION THAT WILL LEAD TO ALTERCATIONS. HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST "THE GODFATHER" WILLIE "DOG" TO HELP ELABORATE ON WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHILE LOCKING IN YOUR RACE!!!!! CALL IN AT (347)-637-2811 5/19/15 9PM. TO SPEAK WITH THE HOSTS OR THE SPECIAL GUEST, PRESS 1 TO BE TAKEN OFF MUTE AND BE HEARD. IN RESPECT TO THE PEOPLE LISTENING PLEASE KEEP THE BACKGROUND NOISE TO A MINIMUM OR WE WILL MUTE YOUR MIC.
Jesse Iwuji is a car driver currently competing in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series at the Irwindale Speedway in Southern California. He recently gained support as a Veteran Ambassador for the Phoenix Patriot Foundation for his NASCAR racing goals for the 2015 season.
Racing is Jesse's passion. We will be discussing his inspiration and the professional goals he has set for 2015 and beyond. Here is just a snapshop backround of his current racing history:
- Holds the record for Fastest 1/2 Mile Late model Hemi in the world (174 MPH in '09 Challenger SRT8)
- 5th person in the world yo go over 200 MP in the 1-mile for Late Model Hemi's (200.9 MPH)
- 2 Hot Rod Magazine Articles (May 2013 and Feb 2014 issues)
- Cover of May 2013 MoparMax Magazine
- Jun 28 2014 4th place finish in Corvette Challenge at Willow Springs Raceway
- 2015 NASCAR Whelen All-American Series racer with Performance P-1 Motorsports
- 2015 SCCA racer in Corvette C6 Z06
Phoenix Patriot Foundation
The Red List Group
Spankin Time Performance
Five One Seven Motoring
Wax 4 Dads
Top Speed Pro 1
Jesse racing history with the Corvette
- 2nd place in the Unlimited Class for the Corvette Challenge at Auto Club Speedway Jan 7th 2015.
- 4th place in the Unlimited Class for the Corvette Challenge at Willow Springs Raceway Feb 7th 2015.
- 2nd Place in the Unlimited Class for the Corvette Challenge at Buttonwillow Raceway Park Mar 8th 2015
- Currently 2nd in points for the 2015 Wilwood Corvette Challenge Series
Blogtalk radio Tonite show will be hosted by the famous grudge racer Ant Boney of Ant Boney Performance. Also we will have a racing question whoever gets it right wins a prize ( Tee shirt or Flashdrive full of music) Call 347-637-2811 Tonight at 9:00 pm to listen in and be heard. To speak with the host and voice your opinion press 1 to be taken off mute and be heard. In respect to the people listening please keep the background noise to a minimum or we will have to mute your mic.
The crickets are chirping, the rednecks are burping, and Ken Schrader is racing somewhere, so that means it's another hot summer weekend. The now top rated radio/podcast show "Racing With Big Sweat" Thursday 9:00-10:00pm EST and produced by The 110 Nation Sports Radio Network will cool you off. Come hang out with your host Steve "Big Sweat" Billmyer and his racing buddies Mr CJ Sports and Chris "YellowCautionFlag" Creighton in addition to this week's guests, dirt late model driver Tyler Sistrunk and asphalt late model driver Natalie Decker. It's hotter than a $2.00 set of jumper cables at a redneck family reunion, so make sure you tune in to get the latest local track talk and beat the heat!!!