SORT BY Relevancy
REAL TALK SPORTS Join us as we talk NBA Playoffs with Paul Harrison Head Coach Men's Basketball at Clayton State Univ. and former NBA player (Spurs) Reggie Johnson
This time last year Full Sport Press aired their inaugural FSP Player Playoffs. At that point, the top tier clearly consisted of only two players, LeBron James and Kevin Durant. While Durant would go on to win the MVP, most at that time felt James was the clear best player in the league.What a difference a year later. The 2014-15 season features perhaps the most fascinating MVP race ever, with at least five players able to make a legitimate argument. Which NBA Player will win this year? Join @lock_tha_great , @jaihov and the producer of the show @howeezy26 as they discuss the hottest sports news of the past week and debate who's the best player in the NBA with FSP's 2015 NBA Player Playoffs.
We will be talking sports and having fun doing it. We will be talking all things NBA Playoffs with two former NBA greats. Former Milaukee Bucks great Sidney Moncrief and former player John Lucas. Also, we will be joined by one of the stars of "Hardcore Pawn" Seth Gold, who will discuss the show and so much more. You will get my thoughts on Greg Hardy, Tim Tebow, Scott Brooks and so much more. Call 646-727-3070 to join the fun.
Follow on Twitter @goforitgant
Join the boys from NBA Live Talk every Friday afternoon at 4:30 p.m. EST, only on Blog Talk Radio!
Friday, May 8, 2015 - It's another playoff-infused edition of NBA Live Talk!
On Monday, Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry was selected as the recipient of the NBA's Most Valuable Player award. In 80 regular season games, the Warriors' floor general averaged 23.8 points, 7.7 assists, and 4.3 rebounds per game.
Yesterday, Chicago Bulls shooting guard Jimmy Butler was awarded with the NBA's Most Improved Player accolade. In 65 regular season games, the 25-year-old Marquette product averaged 20 points, 5.8 rebounds, and 3.3 assists per game.
Second Round Update:
(1) Atlanta Hawks vs. (5) Washington Wizards: 1-1
(2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs. (3) Chicago Bulls: 1-1
(1) Golden State Warriors vs. (5) Memphis Grizzlies: 1-1
(2) Houston Rockets vs. (3) Los Angeles Clippers: 1-1
Former Atlanta Hawk and 10-year NBA veteran Mike "The Stinger" Glenn will be our guest on WatchDOGS Radio.
In addition to his 10-year NBA career with the Atlanta Hawks, Buffalo Braves, Milwaukee Bucks and New York Knicks, Glenn is a veteran of television, having worked for Turner Sports, CNN/SI and ESPNU as both a game and studio analyst.
Another of Glenn’s passions is his Mike Glenn Basketball Camp for the Deaf and the Hard of Hearing, which celebrated their 35th anniversary in 2014. This non-profit organization is the nation’s first basketball camp for hearing-challenged athletes, and is offered every summer free of charge to as many as 120 deaf athletes across the country.
This week we have former NBA player Theo Ratliff. Theo was a center and excellent shot blocker who has led the league three times in blocks per game. As of 2011, he is ranked 18th all-time in career blocks, and 13th all-time in career blocks per game. Theo shares some of the things that he is doing in the community to help our kids. We also discuss Black History month and how important it is for american history and how african americans continue to break down doors to make this a better country.
Game-winners, buzzer-beaters, and physical play headline another action-packed week of NBA playoff basketball.
The Cleveland Cavaliers, led by the ever-so-consistent LeBron James, are headed back to the Eastern Conference Finals after eliminating the Chicago Bulls in six games.
Second Round Update:
(1) Atltanta Hawks vs. (5) Washington Wizards: 3-2
(2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs. (3) Chicago Bulls: 4-2 (Cavaliers advance to Eastern Conference Finals)
(1) Golden State Warriors vs. (5) Memphis Grizzlies: 3-2
(2) Houston Rockets vs. (3) Los Angeles Clippers: 3-3
Be sure to join the boys from NBA Live Talk every Friday afternoon at 4:30 p.m. EST, only on Blog Talk Radio!
According to the NCAA, only 9 in 10,000 high school senior football players eventually play for the National Football League. Jovan Haye achieved that rare dream, despite overwhelming odds.
Born in poverty, he immigrated to the U.S., lived in violent low-income neighborhoods, suffered abuse at home, and believed he was “a dumb kid” because of undiagnosed dyslexia and a host of dyslexia-related conditions.
Jovan then discovered his gift for athletics. His success in team sports gave him confidence to face other challenges and to overcome his biggest obstacle of all - severe dyslexia. He became an honor roll student, graduated from Vanderbilt and went on to play for seven years in the NFL.
Now Jovan Haye is a husband, proud father, and the owner of many successful businesses. He also has authored a book entitled "Bigger Than Me" where he tells how he accessed the power that pushed him forward and allowed him to triumph on and off the playing field. Click here to purchase the book.
Talking with Vincent Askew about the Sixers trade deadline maneuvering, the NBA now compared to the NBA of the 80's and 90's, and the affect AAU is having on basketball
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (88 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (39 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- BeverlyD (18 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (13 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (11 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (9 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (6 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk 101 (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Hoshaiah Israel (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)