SORT BY Relevancy
Join us this Sunday as we have a very special show planned. This week we welcome back to the show Prof. Malcolm Cash from The Ohio State University. We will have our very first debate show. We will debate "Is Kobe Bryant A Top 5 NBA Player Of All TIme?" Prof. Cash will argue that not only is Kobe not a top 5 player but not even a top 10 player. I on the other hand will argue that he is and prove why I feel the way I do. This will be like a Saturday morning at the barbershop. So make sure you tell your friends and family. And we look forward to hearing for you all as well. Our call in number is 619-393-2813
Tonight we welcome Earnest Byner, former NFL player, coach, and now author of the book "Everybody Fumbles". We'll chat with Ernest about his time in the NFL, his book, and more. Then stick around for as we talk about weeks 14 & 15, and our picks for the prime time games of week 15! Join us!
Rami Al Sayegh recaps an eventful Christmas Day in the NBA!
Dwyane Wade and the Miami Heat held their own against the Cleveland Cavaliers, handing King James a 101-91 loss in his highly-anticipated return to South Beach.
John Wall dazzled in a matinee affair at Madison Square Garden, tallying 24 points, 11 assists, and six rebounds, as the Washington Wizards defeated the New York Knicks, 102-91.
Behind Russell Westbrook's 34 points and 11 assists, the Oklahoma City Thunder earned a hard-fought road victory over the defending NBA champion San Antonio Spurs.
Derrick Rose poured in 20 points to go along with six assists and two rebounds as the Chicago Bulls defeated the Los Angeles Lakers, 113-93.
Despite shooting just 39 per cent from the field, the Los Angeles Clippers handed the Golden State Warriors their second consecutive loss. Jamal Crawford led the way offensively for the Clippers, recording a game-high 24 points on 8-for-18 shooting.
Former NBA Player Willie Burton stops by Fan Junkies Radio (replay) to talk about his time in the NBA with the Miami Heat, Philadelphia 76ers and other teams/.
Burton also talks about his newest ventured "Educated Stars of Tomorrow" which teaches high value learning objectives that should be addressed to promote academic achievement and health and wellness in student athletes.
This was an amazing show that you should listen to if you are a fan of the NBA or about student atheltes learning the game the right way.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (106 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (45 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- NTEB (30 chatters)
- BeverlyD (29 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (14 chatters)
- HOV Radio (14 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (9 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (8 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (6 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Set Free Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WDKK Radio (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (0 chatters)