SORT BY Relevancy
(190) Forgotten Music of 78 rpms with Beer Radio
Today at 2:00 I was the guest on Beer Show with hosts Mr. Christopher Rubalcaba and Eli Ochoa. We talked about the old 78 records , and just share stories and the muisc of the 1940's . SO now it is my turn to have the Hosts of the "Beer Show " Mr. Christopher Rubalcaba and Eli Ochoa. Wh are going to play some old records and just enjoy the music and swap stories
"Playing Forgotten Music on 78 RPM Records"
I am proud to share that I am going to be a podcast guest on an upcoming program.
The interview will be live on January 25, 2015 at 1:00 PM https://www.facebook.com/beershowpodcast
Vinyl Junkies 1940’s
Curt Hahn joins the show to talk about his newly acquired record collection featuring the likes of Jimmy and Tommy Dorsey, Benny Goodman, Count Basie and Harry James (circa 1940s). AND Glenn Miller, details to follow
I will be a guest of the podcast Beer Show with hosts Mr. Christopher Rubalcaba and Eli Ochoa.
Chris invited me to join his show and talk about playing the old Music of the 1940’s on 78 RPM records. Plus he asked for Glenn Miller, so after a road trip to Hollywood and to be an accommodating host, we will play some Glenn Miller, (maybe others) and just enjoy the history and share some podcasting stories.
This show will be live and totally unscripted.
For details on Chris’s upcoming podcast show visit, http://beershowpodcast.tumblr.com/
Vitamin K is often referred to as the Forgotten Vitamin simply because it's major benefits to your health are often overlooked. Working in synergy with Vitamin D, vitamin K is essential for good health and healing and according to some of the top specialists in vitamin K research, most of us by far are deficient in this vital vitamin.
In this week's segment, Dr. Budweiser, founder of Weiser Living, will be discussing their importance, their deficiency symptoms and how to replenish your body with this life giving nutrient. More specifically he will be covering:
The 3 Types of Vitamin K
The effects of depletion and how it manifests in your body
Pharmaceutical drugs that deplete vitamin K
Oils that deplete vitamin K
Which foods contain vitamin K
Vitamin K toxicity
Supplementing with Vitamin K
Vitamin K and Cardio Vascular Disease
Vitamin K and Osteoporosis
Vitamin K and Diabetes
Vitamin K and Cancer
All this and much, much more!
So stay tuned for a nutritious 30 minutes with Dr. Budweiser.
Meanwhile, check out our blog at www.weiserliving.com
There are places that turn up in literature or in film—mystical and legendary places whose names may be familiar but about which we know little. We nod knowingly at the reference, but are often left wondering about places such as
Atlantis, the lost land overwhelmed by the sea, or El Dorado, the fabulous city that vanished somewhere in the South American jungles. Other names are more evocative—Mount Olympus, the Garden of Eden, the mystic Isle of Avalon, and Davy Jones’ Locker.
But did such places actually exist and if so, where were they, and what really happened? What are the traditions and legends associated with them? In the fascinating new book, Lost Lands, Forgotten Realms, historian Dr. Bob Curran sets out to find the answers by journeying to the far-flung corners of the world and to the outer reaches of human imagination.
In Lost Lands, Forgotten Realms you'll;
• Climb the high mountains in search of the mythical Shangri-La • Navigate the deep swamps and jungles in a quest for the Seven Cities of Cibola
• Travel to the depths of the dark oceans to look for sunken lands such as Lemuria and Lyonesse
• Experience unspeakable danger in a realm rarely visited by men—the subterranean lair of Judaculla
• Discover the secrets of Heliopolis, Yggradsil, Hy Brasail, the Kingdom of Prester John, Llyobia, and the Hollow Hills.
Psychologist and historian Dr. Bob Curran has travelled the world in the study of mythology and folklore, which he has also extensively written and lectured about. He is the author of Vampires, Encyclopedia of the Undead, Celtic Lore &
Legend, and Walking with the Green Man. He lives in Northern Ireland with his wife and family.
“Forgotten music on 78 records" by Curt Hahn
80 Cents Fire Sale Philosophy of Forgotten Music
OR "1940’s Songs that state my Philosophy of why I do what I do"
(1) You Can't Buy Happiness, Johnny Bradford
(2) Little Fish in a Big Pond, Bill Lawrence
(3) Ask Me No Questions (And I'll Tell You No Lies), Mindy Carson and Don Cornell
(4) Dig-Dig-Dig-Dig for your Dinner, Phil Harris
(5) Dennis Day – There's an "X" In The Middle Of Texas
(6) Go to Sleep, Go to Sleep, and Go to Sleep, Mindy Carson and Don Cornell
I chose these songs beacuse the titles best state the reasons why I do what I do, I will let the listerner come to their own conclusions
Link to podcast to listen and enjoy this music:
For information on the background of the songs, Requests or contacting Curt Hahn, write to www.Facebook.com/s3productions2 or Forgotten Music on 78 records
I want to say THANK YOU to Half off Books in Downtown Whittier CA for their “Fire Sale”
Playing Forgotten Music on 78 RPM Records by Curt Hahn
Forgotten Music on Valentine’s Day for the Special Ladies in my Life
(1) Glen Gray and the Casa Loma Orchestra– My Heart Tells Me (Should I Believe My Heart?)
Label: Decca 18567
Written-By – Harry Warren and Mack Gordon Vocals" Eugenie Baird
20th Century-Fox picture "Sweet Rosie O'Grady."
(2) “Love Walked in “The Hilltoppers”
Dot records: 15105 The Hilltoppers (1953)
"Love Walked In" is a song composed by George Gershwin with lyrics by Ira Gershwin.
Composed in 1930, Lyrics added 1937,
For the musical “The Goldwin Follies” (1938), Singer Kenny Baker.
(3) “I’M losing my mind over you” Al Dexter and his Troopers
Label: Okeh 6727 B side 1944
(4 & 5) Phil Brito, Paul Lavalle and Orchestra
A I Don't Want To Love You, B You Belong To My Heart
Musicraft 15018 1944 (Black Label)
(6) Eterno Amor
RCA Victor 81562-B 46351
Marimba centro Americana
All credit due to the artists, musicians and record companies
No profit or income derived from this podcast.
Have a historic 78 RPM and story you want to share with my listeners? Contact me at. I welcome your thoughts, comments, and suggestions at www.Facebook.com/s3productions2 or email@example.com.I am trying to preserve the largely ignored original analog sound of the old 78 records, plus learn some music history along the way
THIS WEEKS EPISODE WILL BE PERTAINING TO ONE OF THE MOST PROFOUND QUESTIONS ASKED BY ONE ENTERING INTO THE HALLWAY OF SELF AWARNESS...WHO AM I?...BLAK WATER...THE META-MAGI-SHEN...OF THE FOUR DIRECTIONS WILL PUT A METAPHYSICAL TWIST ON THIS TOPIC AS WELL AS EXPLAIN HOW IT CORRESPONDS TO BEING HEALTHY AND WHOLE...BLAK WATER WILL ALSO DISCUSS THE IMPORTANCE OF MEDITATION AND GUIDE YOU THROUGH A VERY BASIC MEDITATION AND AFFIRMATION...
In this segment I will be talking about the cross of Christ. Why is it that we hear so little about it today? The pulpits are riddled with positive messages about God, but very little is ever said about repentance and sin and how the cross affects it all. Are we heading down a path of tragedy in the church or will God raise up ministers who will not be ashamed of Christ and His cross? Tune In! You've got to hear this message!
Hosted by Matt G and "Doc" Savage
This week, we're taking our usual cynical look at pop cultre, movies, music and social media. We'll chat for a bit about the Oscars and if they really reflect what's good or bad in film. Then we'll talk about some of our favorite classic films and actors that may have been ignored by "Mainstream Hollywood."
We'll also tap into our more serious side and discuss what's been going on behind the scenes with Matt. He'll tell you all about it and the GoFundMe campaign that he and his wife have set up to help.
Show us you care... or don't. Call in and join the conversation.
“YOUR INSIDE SPIRIT: God Has Not Forgotten You” next on Classroom DNA with Phyllis Austin.
Move from Your Body to Your Soul to YOUR SPIRIT and use your Unlimitless Power.
Host Phyllis Austin talks about your inside power and how to use it for you and building your child to reach their full potential. Your are not forgotten, God is with you always; he acknowledges you. When there is a void, you have the Power to create.
New Time: 10 AM CST / 11 AM EST… www.blogtalkradio.com/phyllisaustin
Listen, Talk, Learn and Act…Call in 347.855.8603.
Phyllis Austin: www.phyllisaustin.com
The National Parent Education Center: www.TNPEC.org
Household DNA Parenting Pyramid: www.householddnaparentingpyramid.com
Household DNA: www.householddna.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (29 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (9 chatters)
- The Portal (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- Local Live Music (5 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (5 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- 65820 (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- NWP radio (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (2 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (2 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (2 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- Conservative Report (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- Empowerment Place Ministries (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- TALK2ME Sports Radio Network (0 chatters)